Why do republitards crow about having freedom but hate democracy...

Why do republitards crow about having freedom but hate democracy? Is there a double standard in all that backward reasoning?

>hate democracy

Lol wut

Democracy is not synonymous with freedom. That's a truism James Madison went out of his way to explain to the public when framing the Constitution.

Democracies are mob rule. We live in a republic. Deal with it faggot.

the US is not a democracy

lrn2civics

>democracy
>freedom

lmao

Were a constitutional republic not a democracy. Just because you keep saying we're a democracy doesn't make it so. Now states do have some elements of democracy as they get to vote directly for some laws, but the federal government is a representative government.

You fucking degenerates openly and falsely claim that America is not and has never been a democracy. You admire putin. You hate civil liberties. The only thing you tards seem to agree on are guns and religion...is it deliberate???

>tyranny of the masses is freedom
Okay.

Because we aren't a democracy what don't you understand about that. Get it through your dense skull we are a republic.

ALAS you fucktards finally admit to it! You belong in the middle ages. Go move to Russia. GTFO out of the west if you hate freedom. America is a democracy. Stop confusing liberal democracy with western democracy. You fucks are deplorable!

>Implying I am universally for "freedom"
Sometimes freedom simply causes us to enslave ourselves. The opposite of freedom is not necessarily oppression. Sometimes it is an intervention of caring and concern.

This is why I am against no fault divorce, free trade, libel, trusts, drugs, abortion, and other things that send the wrong messages to American society. Having "freedom" on the issues is often morally indefensible

voting for big government would be hating freedom

1. Nobody admires putin, stop being dumb
2. America has always been a democratic republic
3. If by civil liberties you mean fag marriage then sure, there is no reason for that to exist

America is a representative democracy you fucking degenerate. GO LIVE IN RUSSIA IF YOU WANT AUTHORITARIANISM.

BS you love that kremlin midget fuck.

In other words, "religious law" like I said...go back to the dark ages you backwards pos.

I think you have watched too much CNN

And what is freedom to you? Guns? Religion? WWE? You claim that grown adults don't have the right to choose their sexuality, then cry communism when liberals want to ban crosses on intersections.

Your double standard hypocrisy is fucking disgusting.

The art of the spiteful liberal

>

Democracy makes you a slave to the whim of the masses. That's why you don't live in one and how we prevented a satanic blood thirsty acolyte of a pedophilic cult from ascending to the highest position of the land. It's called a constitutional republic get back to us after you finish civics 101

America is and always have been a representative democracy. Just because you hate social progress, that doesn't give you the right to bring down the rest of us to a lower level - YOURS. Go crawl back into the archaic confines of Siberia and leave us civilized people to western civilization.

b&

>Representative democracy different from a republic
Ok

You just proved my point.

Yes there is. Now go see a doctor. Your mind is broke.

It seems like every time someone says democracy here the anti-democracy fags come out of the woodwork.

>you cant have freedom without democracy

>Anti-democracy fags
>50% of republitards
Exposed.

Tell that to the retards here.

WTF are you talking about?

Your mind is brainwashed. I'm sick of you assholes embarrassing me with your ignorance. You want me to shut up? Get out of my country and go live where oppression is welcomed.

Do you understand linguistics?