I'm sick of you faggots talking shit about California's water situation. we are not getting gibs from the government...

I'm sick of you faggots talking shit about California's water situation. we are not getting gibs from the government, fuck off. less than 5% of our water comes from out of state. 80% of our water goes to agriculture. we provide over 50% of the fruit and veggies consumed to the entire country, you faggots. stop saying you're going to shut off our water. you have no control over it, and you should pray that the drought ends. you fucking flyovers ruin everything. We are suffering so you can stuff your obese faces with burgers and fries. Everywhere we go, on every billboard and news channel, we are told to save water, that we're wasteful parasites. people get fined and arrested for washing their fucking cars and lawns. All because we have to feed you stupid fat fucks. Next time you take a 30 minute shower or cram a donut in your fat hole, just remember the average californian now feels guilty and wasteful for taking a 3 minute shower or watering his plants.

fuck you.

I'm gonna run my shower for an hour tomorrow and jerk off to the thought of you spreging out, it will hardly cost me a dime

THIS

INDOOR WATER USE IS LITERALLY 13% OF THE OVERALL

IF THE REST OF THE WORLD WANTS ALMONDS THEN ID PIPE THE FUCK UP

DAY OF THE QUAKE WHEN?

Keep on crying calicuck

Make sure you prep paco before he fucks your wife

Better pay your taxes so paco can afford his Escalade

Fuck off commifornia

FLYOVER
L
Y
OVER
V
E
R

STOP THIS GAY FUCKING MEME. CALIfORNIA HAS BEEN THE BEST STATE EVER SINCE THE GOLD RUSH. WE GOT A FUCKING BEAR ON OUR FLAG YOU DIXIE FAGGOTS

You seem upset

i take an hour and half at the shower

>tfw i grow my own vegetables and they wont cause cancer like the ones from california
I literally have spring water running through my property. It sure is great

SAN DIEGO IN DA HOOOOOUUUUUUUUSE

When I visit California I leave the water running in my hotel room, restaurants, etc. I also make sure to fuck at least one married white woman while I'm there. I'm not white.

>California
>no gibs

Pick only one.

Northern Californian here. Just wanna interject and state that us northerners are not dry, we are drenched. Please don't let SoCal cucks speak for all of us. That's what the Jews get for building cities in a desert.

>January 12, 2017
Special Drought Update
Pacific storms in early January have brought widespread, intense precipitation to California, providing relief to some drought-stricken regions but also flooding. According to the U.S. Drought Monitor, about 35 percent of the state is no longer experiencing drought, and the proportion of areas under extreme-to-exceptional drought fell from 38 percent on January 3rd to 28 percent by January 10th. Cumulative precipitation hit a record high, doubling the historical average for this time of year. While a weak La NiƱa persists, sea surface temperature will transition back to normal by February 2017. Surface reservoirs, especially in Northern California, are beginning to refill, but groundwater aquifers in many parts of the state remain severely overdrafted and will take far longer to recover.

Texas votes for Trump: 4,685,047
California votes for Trump: 4,483,810

and we're the cucked ones? FUCK YOU. WE HAVE TWICE AS MANY TRUMP SUPPORTERS AS MICHIGAN OR OHIO.

i for one love the cuckmefornia water problem pedro. its only making us shittons of money

>Everywhere we go, on every billboard and news channel, we are told to save water, that we're wasteful parasites. people get fined and arrested for washing their fucking cars and lawns.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH sucks to be a shitlib illegal

Yes you're the cucked ones

Look at your state government

The Republicans there don't do shit. They don't even exist in any significant numbers on the state government level. The ones that do make it end up being RINOs

Look at Arnold, RINO through and through. A California Republican is a Democrat anywhere else

Did anyone feel a violent thrusting like 2 hours ago? It lasted for around 2-3 seconds.

so what? we are a containment state for a bunch of spics and gays. and guess what? 40% of us are still conservative, the biggest group of conservatives in the entire nation. and we have the highest tax rate. Are you really going to fault us for having illegals bringing down our literacy rate and IQ? Should we start judging the south based on how many niggers inhabit their states? fuck off faggot, we are putting up with retarded leftists and non-english speaking spics just so you can enjoy a high quality of life.

you should all be sucking our californian dicks

>air quality worse around philadelphia than new york
well i can mean it when i call it filthadelphia