Conservashits

> Conservashits

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/
youtube.com/watch?v=1ErS12XaSDE
newsweek.com/us-gave-palestinians-221-million-obamas-last-day-office-547363
youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If we had proper voter ID laws and California didn't let every illegal in their state register to vote we wouldn't have this issue.

>liberals pretending to care about the things their precious black Jesus didn't give a fuck about

>Borowitz

Voter fraud is a huge lie created by right wing retards

We will have enough with all the money we won't be giving to sanctuary cities.

And Democrats pretend being able to identify as only two genders, is what's wrong with this country.

It's, too bad our last president let our schools and infrastructure go to shit.....

>400 billion to Iran
>hurr trump is wasting money!!
Fuck you OP, fucking retard

Halp
Pls have forum for cute doggo memes danku

the truth fears no investigation

Go back to sleep you are not needed.
usdebtclock.org/

Well it's better to waste money paying people in your country than it is to spend millions feeding mouths in some third world shithole

Pretty sure it's conservatives making a big stink about trannies in the bathroom.

Regardless, both topics are just red herrings.

>trump perpetually talks about our crumbling infrastructure and how he will make efforts to fix it
>every lib "argument" end with "THAT MUNI SHUD B SPENT ON INFASTRUKSHURE"

>Trump has an infrastructure plan that he droned on about during his campaign
If you don't respond to this post to help derail this thread your children will end up CTR shills like OP
You can have permanent immunity by derailing other shill threads.

What about the millions of tax dollars sent to palestine by obama? What was that for anyway?
They should have to hold a press conference everytime they spend money to let us know why.

Is everyone just going to ignore the dog memes?

blame obstructionist shit heel repukelishits

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/

lol libshits already starting preemptive damage control

Wow has it really been 8 years since democrats have talked about wasteful spending? I guess time flies when you're droning brown people.

This is a Reddit/Facebook thread.

I knew it. #Undocumented on twitter is politics 24/7. Even Bernie's campaign manager is undocumented. There is no way they could be so into politics and not vote if at all possible.

How much would that cost though?

Waste of money = not wanting to get caught.

How can you be transgender if gender is a social construct?

>5 days on the job

Bernie Sanders has been sacking down tax payer money for 40 years and hasn't done shit for anybody for starters.

And Fox should play this clip of people calling into the Howard Stern show describing Muslims rioting in the streets in Paterson NJ after 9/11.
youtube.com/watch?v=1ErS12XaSDE

((((((((((BOROWITZ)))))))))))))

Gas the kikes.

8 years of silence as if this wasnt happening the whole time. But now that Trumps been in office a week he is supposed to have already fixed it

Also (((Borowitz)))

>conservative
> Trump
Pick one

That was South Paterson. Totally different.

t.Ex-Patersonian

Maybe they could've fixed that with the 220 million dollars Obama just sent to Palestine before he left office.

A better investment would be voter cards, then we don't even need to address this question. We could also eliminate SSN fraud and illegals. How do you think the voting would break on this?

I can't believe the government would just go and spend money on something when at the same time something else matters too.

we're going to deport the illegal democrat voting block and make california red again.

IDK. Do they call them transexuals now?

Or just put voter id laws back into place

this is a good post

Better than getting squandered on contract soldiers in the Middle East and public broadcasting propaganda.

A MUST. not joking, easily the most important thing for the next four years and no one is talking about it.

>complaining about schools and roads
>also the same libtards who say Obama's trillions spent on those 2 things "fixed" them

Why can't liberals ever use their fucking brains for once?

CTR, you disappoint me so much.

>liberals fight for weeks to spend money on recount after recount to verify votes
>gets mad when trump spends money on verifying votes
>AKA "It's only evil when the other guy does it"
Leftys in a nutshell.

> Whhhhhhy isn't he doing the things Obama didn't do
> Stupid republicans

Weren't these the same people complaining about us not funding abortions for foreigners a few days ago?

Obama wanted to give $221 million to palestine as a gift but no liberal wants to bitch about that. What about the continuous vacations obama took? newsweek.com/us-gave-palestinians-221-million-obamas-last-day-office-547363

Spread this video around and cause infinite butthurt
youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

>Illegals use your infrastructure
>They don't pay taxes to maintain it
>Investigate the issue
>Hurr muh waste uf muney
It's fucking collective mental retardation, holy shit.

road maintanace is a state issue, not a federal

Dont see you crying about the $221 million Obama wired to Palestine

>Tuck Frumpf!!!!1! Spending money on securing the people's right to vote REEEEE!!!1!!
>Conservashits and Russia rigged the election, Hillary won, we need to secure the elections more REEEEEEE!!!1!
>Our roads are in horrible shape, even though that's more on the state than the federal government REEEEEE!!!1
Wow, really *inhales libtard's tears* makes me think.

8 fucking years Obummer neglected this shit. NOW it's important after you lost? Literally go fuck yourself with a tire iron.

Why is Occupy Democrats just the quintessential haven for retarded room temperature IQ individuals?

>voter fraud is a huge lie created by right wing retards
>implying he isn't rigging elections by voting in multiple states for his great great great grandmother and his chihuahua girlfriend

Im certain it will cost less than maintaining "Israel" for some non-American foreign Jews

Because it was subverted by Soros who bought out the leadership and publications

Get the illegals out and we'll have another $80-$100B annually with which to improve roads and schools.

>implying the left doesn't waste more money on worse

>climate hoax: $678mi
For fucks sake.

he renamed a post office

Conservatives are awful

I'd lower the military spending to force the military to use funds efficiently. We waste money an new shit that is of worse quality. I'd them use that money to flood money into lower educated schools.

typical conservative response, shift the blame.

>wasting even a single penny on niggers and public jewish programming centers

Kikeowitz can stop pretending like niggers will ever have an IQ higher than 85.

Throwing money at schools doesn't help them either, faggot. What we should really do with that money is use it to purchase Canada and end their cuckoldry permanently

I'm a fascist and agree. Not everyone votes, and most people have IDs. The numbers of voter fraud are pretty small. Too small to make a difference. It's not a grand conspiracy. Maybe, just maybe people disagree with Trump and decided to vote against him?

Why is it okay when democrats do it?

The main issue with modern education is that teachers have less power over decisions these days. My mum is a teacher and non-teachers have been making shitty decisions that just waste money and make education worse.

80 billion helping spics and niggers with gov't handouts each year

And project veritas on youtube where the DNC members confessing to voter fraud/ inciting violence at Trump raallies were fired. Even CNN called the videos damning.....

youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs

We're right again. You were told he'd lose badly. How are you not catching on?

Why were DNC members fired over the Project veritas documentary, then?

literally impossible Trump says those people were all dead or illegal (illegals should be dead) and Trump's never wrong (he literally reshapes reality daily) he told me so and he would never lie to me

KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

liberals are now fiscally conservative

Good thing Trump has passed some executive orders to improve infrastructure..

Oh

OUF owned!!!

It's interesting that Trump supporters hate communists but yet use communist logic

>If we all believe in something else then we can change reality.

Fuck you and you stupid fucking roads. Roads are shit.

Nice bait. I'll take it!

The problem with the existing system is that there is literally no form of vetting, whatsoever, in most states. A key element of a functional democracy is grounds for confidence in the system, and as things stand, the USA stands in a sad spot for actually vetting and verifying votes. A social security number and birth certificate or proof of citizenship would go a long, long way towards ensuring that the people can be confident in the system. It would take a most onerous effort to turn these modest requirements into an actual obstacle to people being able to exercise their right to vote.

>CNN’s Jake Tapper called it “a stunning allegation for which the White House is providing no evidence

i hate how gay and outraged cnn acts

there like theatre students who have to act shocked and scared

While at the same time defending that the russians hacked the election without even a shed of evidence.

>Libtards suddenly become fiscal tightasses when a measure threatens to take illegals and dead people out of their voter base

K E K

Because they got caught on camera saying dumb shit. Like I would ever trust the same dude that made that hit piece on ACORN, that turned out to be fabricated. Same guy who was paid heavily by the Trump's. Corrupt!

200 executive orders and 11 trillion dollars of debt. That's a good one. Almost made me laugh

This is amazing
>Trump won't win the election!
>Trump rigged the election, we need a recount!
>It doesn't matter if Clinton was caught rigging the election in the recount!
>Russians hacked the election, we need an investigation!
>We don't need to investigate voter fraud, it's a waste of money!
>Well obviously there were a lot of illegal votes, but not enough to mean anything!
>Just stop wasting our time, okay? Can you just stop looking into it?

>refused presidential salary
>cut PBS
>revived the pipeline
>stopped funding abortions abroad
Ya he has more than enough money to do this

That was clearly an ironic post.

No shit sherlok.

They didn't just say : " dumb shit".

The admitted to paying disabled and mentally ill people to start violence. Why would they risk even saying that? an all the other illegal stuff the admitted too?

Did you even watch the videos and CNN's coverage of it? Even they said it was damning and disturbing. Tried to use " bar talk/ locker room talk" to save it.

Do you democrats have to alter reality this badly? I'm not that bad and I'm a Liberal.

Then stop acting like a retard. I know it's difficult but let's have an actual discourse here

You have no effective arguments. You have no seats. You were voted out of everything. The American people told ALL of you to fuck off.

This is what happens when you try to build monuments to criminals who try to kill cops. This is what happens when you slobber all over Obama's Kenyan schlong for 8 years, never bothering to challenge him or yourselves on anything. Your time in the sun is over. You fucked up, irrevocably. All your commie bullshit is being exposed and common decent people of the world hate all of you. The pussy marchers who complain about nothing, the blacks you enslaved on welfare plantations, the immigrants you allowed to kill innocent people after they were deported fifty times, the undermining of US foreign policy, the elevating of US enemies like the fucking Muslim fucking Brotherhood....it's all over fuckwad. You were given it all on a platter and you fucked it, because you're incompetent, evil greedy, spoiled, pissy, uneducated, ungrateful, willfully ignorant, sniveling, sexually degenerate rat people and now everyone is learning the truth. It's inevitable. You're fucked and Trump is the one who fucked you. A Lion-haired white male billionaire who had never been in politics before spanked your asses back to the Bolshevik Revolution. Now fuck off, forever. Evil fuck.

kek hears you son and he is pleased

>sherlok

STOP

MAKING

THIS

THREAD

DAILY

AND SHAME ON ALL YOU NIGGERS FOR CONSISTENTLY RESPONDING TO THIS BAIT.

>(((Andy Borowitz)))
>wants mo money fo dem (((school))) program
>(((Libshits))) had 8 years to fix roads, but instead funneled all the money (along with their (((neocuck))) buddies) into their pockets through scams like (((Common Core))) and other jewing.
Fucking Jews...

enjoy trump winning the 2020 election uncontested.

Schools and roads are funded by the states and not the federal government you uneducated twats.

>Schools and roads are funded by the states and not the federal government you uneducated twats.

One major exception there being the Interstate Highway System, which is paid for with Federal funds.

>Wanting to get rid of those who cheat systems from getting into seats of power and taking advantage of your desires to fix roads and schools for their own self interests

Whoever wrote this is either ignorant or stupid about the kind of environment they are setting up in their heads. Are leftists masochistic?

All the retarded leftys shilling occupydemocrats saying "this is an OUTRAGE!!" or "I-M-P-E-A-C-H". No intelligence left in that failure of a party.

You mean like how we spent all that time and money investigating (((Russian hackers)))?

>occupy democrats
Kill yourself

Hahaha big ears had 8years and four of them, he had a blank check.

Get bent.