Would you rather be a poor white man or a rich nigger?

Would you rather be a poor white man or a rich nigger?

Poor and white as long as you don't live around niggers. It's not so bad if you have decent neighbors.

A rich nigger would blow it all on strippers and bad investments in a couple of years and live the rest of his life as a broke nigger.

rich niggers get shot by other jealous niggers

source:
biggie
2pac
50 cent
big L
proof
etc.

In murrica being a poor white guy is a raw deal
>no sympathy
>no programs to help out
>hated by a lot of the country
>could be homeless and still part of a patriarchy
>only women available have other guys kids

Black dudes get choice white girls, rich black dudes get everything.

Poor and white, because I can better myself.

A rich nigger will simply lose all his money by investing in shit like violet car rims.

Is this how you spend your Fridays too?

>Black dudes get choice white girls, rich black dudes get everything.
And in the end, they always somehow fuck it all up and either end up broke or in jail

Guffaw...

Poor white

I would have a loving family and live my days as a humble farmer
Even though I'm not rich I'm content and happy with my self sustaining land, wife, and hardworking children that help out around the farm.

Are you saying me, personally, either staying white and poor or becoming black and rich?
Or being a standard poor white or being a standard poor black, you know, not me, but for the sake of argument a new you that's not actually you but just a stand in cardboard cut out?

Because either way your question is gay and you suck cocks. But if I could become rich by turning into a black man I'd do it in a heart beat. Buy me a 4k rig, a 4k TV, a 4k monitor, move into a 400,000 dollar house somewhere with good internet and live out the rest of my life in luxury.

If you mean starting the life as a rich nigger and getting good education and stuff, then they I would take it, instead of going through all of it as a poor white trash.

But as a grown man, I still have hope to get rich and remain White, so I would take it.

I am a poor white guy and I'm fairly content tbqh

Poor white
t. poor white

How rich? And are there any catches? Like do I just wake up black and worth $100 million? Or do I wake up with that plus warrants for my arrest?

Do I keep my own mind (IQ; temperament;) and age? My basic body type and health? Am I still in America?

If there's no catch...I'm me but I'm black and rich...then rich. Wear suits, live in good neighborhoods, drive nice cars, be respectful and courteous at all times...you really won't encounter much "racism" and life can be very good. Can probably even get a white wife.

Ehhh depends. Will I have the money management skills of the typical black man? Cuz if I'm just going to blow all my money and be a poor black man, then what's the point.

Poor and white, with a little ingenuity and hard work, I can end up in middle class.

If I were a rich nigger, I would end up poor and bankrupt anyways, like most rappers and football players, if the crack addiction or HIV doesn't kill me first.

The latter in a heartbeat.
>Never have to face consequences for anything
>Get all the white pussy
>Adored by more than half of America
Thanks!

Implying that I get to keep my current brain, a rich nigger definitely.
If not, then I'd have to dwell on it.

ignorance is bliss homie

>implying you'd end up on a farm as a poor white
I'd take that life if I could, but I'm poor in a suburban environment instead.

I was going to say rich nigger until I read your post. It's quite a gamble.

This desu

Poor white man, because I'm smart enough to buy books, and read them.

That was the turning point of my life, reading.

Rich Nigger that wasn't born in the ghetto ez.

>Be blatantly racist IRL
>Shit on local Cali SJW's and they can't talk back cause 'muh racism'
>Pound white+Asian pussy like it's going out of style
>Amazing physique even though I eat shit and hardly ever workout
>Get free scholarships for top tier colleges I have no business attending
>Guaranteed Job cause 'muh civil rights'
>mfw

rich nicka 4 lyfe

Yes. Hala wala.

>But if I could become rich by turning into a black man I'd do it in a heart beat. Buy me a 4k rig, a 4k >TV, a 4k monitor, move into a 400,000 dollar house somewhere with good internet and live out the rest of my life in luxury.
What my question meant.

Are those names or new McDonald menu items?

Mac dre

Poor white communities are still better than majority of the world, no?

If you chose poor white man then you're full of shit. I hate niggers, but I'd rather have millions than worry about spending money.

rich nigga.
i can become white again with money.

I find it funny how everyone on Sup Forums think that Middle Eastern women are sexually repressed but there are degenerate sluts here too. I know that feel.

I AM a poor white man

And I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. The (((rich))) white man is a moral abomination. We were meant to work the earth and love mother Gaia, not shut ourselves away in steel tower prisons with our slave boxes, to make money for another man.

Return to your roots.

>كونه الخلد

Whites can alleviate themselves out of poverty but niggers will be stuck waiting for some other ethnicity to take over like the Arabs did and the Chinese are doing.

Yeah, people treat marriage like it is dating and wonder why the divorce rates are so high.

Superficial hoes my man

RICH NIGGER OR RICH BLACKMAN?

If I could be a rich black person I'd be like Ben Carson, not some street coon with low hanging pants and chains.

Yeah I agree. I'd be a rich nig. I'd want at least 10m though. Not all nigs are retarded. There's actually some very intelligent ones.

Being a poor white gets more hopeless by the day as each western country imports about 2-3k shitskins per week.

Give me $100 million and a 10-inch cock, and I'll be as black as you want me to be.

no

A rich nigger isn't rich for long.

Hence the term "nigger rich"