Pol, this is serious. So apparently a new March is going to take place in April called March For Science...

Pol, this is serious. So apparently a new March is going to take place in April called March For Science. This is just a spin off of Women's March, but some patterns are deeply suspicious...

> They created a subreddit, and withing a day it has 16,000 subscribers. There is no way this is organic especially that it was never advertised anywhere.

> There are about 40 other subreddits for each state, created by the same user.

> I suspiciously saw posts appearing on my kikebook timeline about this.

> Lots of involved people from day 1, suggesting a centralized operation.

So we have to find out who the hell is funding this and why. Is it George Soros? Is it hilldawg? Are they doing anything they can do discredit Trump?

>2017
>not marching in March

bump

>Surprised that the fedora-tipping reddit userbase managed 16,000 subscriptions in 24 hours to a social justice movement centered around 'science.'

I'm not saying you're wrong about it being Soros, but that's not really evidence.

the science logo kinda looks like a star of David.
I'm not crazy am I?

By April most people will have moved on to other things. They might be a few thousand marchers but it'll be mostly ignored and quickly forgotten.

It's an atom, if anything the star of David would have been based on it rather than the other way around.

That's fine, Soros can keep burning through his money until it's all gone, it won't change anything.

Who could be behind this?

>Is it Soros?

OF COURSE ITS FUCKING SOROS!

Literally the the tentacles of Soros and the Tides Foundation know no bounds.

They can march all they want. Won't change anything.

It's just a cover for the same weepy Women's March, but with the trappings of "science." They're already demanding intersectional bullshit.

The star of David predates us understanding the atomic model. Why pick an atom with three electrons?

All these fat fucks exercising. Love it.

How about they contribute to science to make their point rather than doing some useless march

Make sure you record this shit and document it.

You guys, way too fucking often, fail to do this.

>science march should include predictive theories
I guess they won't be letting black people march with them because it's predicted they're mostly likely to riot?

Powermods at reddit are behind it. Likely means reddit admin support. Most are from science or anti-Trump subreddits.

You are crazy, but that doesn't mean you are wrong.

On that note
>having as your flag the literal occult symbol for the union of the microcosm and the macrocosm

I mean, the swastika is a nice symbol and all, but how can you even compete? These guys have been on a continuous mass ritual of empowerment for literal millennia.

Perhaps because
>the transmutation of lithium atoms to helium in 1932 was the first fully man-made nuclear reaction, and lithium-6 deuteride serves as a fusion fuel in staged thermonuclear weapons

>“But as I learned to track down the Jew in all the different spheres of cultural and artistic life, and in the various manifestations of this life everywhere, I suddenly came upon him in a position where I had least expected to find him. I now realized that the Jews were the leaders of Social Democracy. In face of that revelation the scales fell from my eyes. My long inner struggle was at an end.”

Excerpt From: Adolf Hitler. “Mein Kampf.”

THIS
all must be documented otherwise we're fucked

DAVID BROCK
A
V
I
D BROCK

FUCK JEWISH TRICKERY

They should just have one of these every month. Like pick a day and it's riot day.

Trump can use the footage during his ads in 2020.