Was Mexico the only country to slap back against Trump?

Was Mexico the only country to slap back against Trump?

I know we will get in trouble later on, but i believe this is the first time Trump gets slapped hard in the face by our retarded president.

Yes because that cuck Nieto is funded by the drug cartels. Let's do the math Juán.

>build wall
>less drugs come over
>can't fund re-election

Fpbp

>Trump gets slapped hard in the face
I don't think this means what you think it means

This pretty much.
The powerful in your country all depend on cartels.
They are going to fight really hard against anything trying to stand in their way.
We're going to need to have our military watching over the builders. All of our past presidents were working with the cartels.

Mexico is going to make the USA bankrupt

Drumpf is done

By not meeting with Donald Trump he has shown cowardice. Now big Don will be even harsher because he knows he can

He didn't got the chance to reply back like he usually does.

He had to seek the 20% tax to save image because he messed up trying to spite on Peña because he had to open his mouth.

Our goverment was already set to do deals with the wall but if you mess with the mexican dignity you're messing with an entire proud of nothing nation.

Explain how this is different from US politics.

>hire half of Goldman Sachs
>they are very,very good people :^)
>we are gonna make Isr, America, great again :^)

>an entire proud of nothing nation.
So you're all nogs and rednecks down there
Neat

>Trump threatens to embargo Mexico if they don't help with the crime rate that is partly their fault
>Mexico says no
>Trump embargos Mexico for not taking responsibility
>Trump builds the wall anyways, and sends half the bill to Mexico
>Mexicans everywhere screech autisticly
>TRUMP BTFO!

>but if you mess with the mexican dignity

You're messing with American dignity by refusing to acknowledge your government's part in causing our illegal alien crisis.

Not to mention interfering in our election. That's right.

Paco you think Trump would issue demands on Mexico if he hadn't already thought of what to do if they said no?

We have no reelection here user, It's a one term only for 6 years, About those cartels, could you please tell your ATF and DEA to stop giving them money and weapons, be a good neighbour for once.

This is legal

This, I had to watch la raza scum beat up Republicans on tv. I was pretty fucking mad, I don't even consider myself a Repbulican. It sort of made me want to drive to the nearest beaner community with a flame thrower, but I was patient.

Now you will feel the might of this fully armed and operational American nation. Fuck face.

They're mad because tunneling equipment is going to cost all of the pesos in Mexico to buy one.

>YFW Trump is going to strangle the entire county of Mexico to death

What did you guys do to Trump?

How does it feel to know you've only got weeks before the place looks like the aftermath of a zombie apocalypse?

Peña Nieto cancelled his meeting because a lot of mexicans told him to not go ''for dignity''.

Peña nieto image right now is literal shit, we're in the border of a coup after the ''gasolinazos'' and the incoming one in 4 of february was going to make things worse.

He had to do this to save a little of image for himself so people calm down. If Trump didn't said anything things would have flow normalyl and there could have been a potential deal for the wall.

Trump should just invade Mexico and be done with it, and take their natural resources.

Or maybe trump gets fucked in the ass by Mexican business men as many times before, do you think he hates us for another reason?

Shut the fuck up island monkey.

>when muh machismo drives your country to starvation and riots

>Mexican business men

(You )

>starvation
what?

lelelel xd

>shit up own economy
>slap back
Hows the peso doing?

Stay mad sissy white boii

Ok.

He didn't slap Trump, he did exactly what Trump wanted him to do roflmao

How's the peso doing?

By the cartels you mean.

>being this delusional

Everyone hates you, this just seems like it's personal.

Did he visit for a donkey fuck show one time and you had a mule instead?

Whatever it was, you're like a sewer rat that's awoken an angry lion.

kek

Mexicans always blame America for giving them weapons

Fuck off, spic. We're selling them to you beaners before Israel/China does. You people are fucking SAVAGE, that's why we do it. YOU are pulling the trigger.

go shit in the fields jose

Goldman sacs doesn't behead people and lay their mutilated bodies in the street of NYC

Fuck off you indian piece of shit.

Enjoy your Haitians, we are sending them all your way now to culturally enrich you.

>YOU are pulling the trigger
This fucking idiots LeL

You are right, they just operate the finance behind major conflict areas such as Libya and Syria.

Nothing to see here, it's all legal, we got this document to prove it :^)

It goes like your dog.

Dead

why is he so perfect lads ? I would pound his tight little ass all night tbqhwyspfemilia

Like Hiroshima

>Mexicans actually believe this.

top """banter""" negrito

It's bombing :^)

daily reminder we fought a war with france over fucking cakes

Also nice ID. UGo. Time to go Paco.

And you lost

>haitians
and here i was thinking it was your nigger relatives,

lel

shut the fuck up bogan.

We tell them to just settle down in Mexico because you won't deport them, and to try to marry Mexican women too.

Yes. Merkel talked some shit, but Nieto actually cancelled a meeting and told Trump to fuck off. I guess you showed some spine, but it will likely end up fucking you over. He will eventually bend the knee, and now Trump will have an incentive to grind you into the dirt.

He basically ran away with his tail between his legs. I heard it was to "save dignity"? Odd way to do it if you ask me.

>Paco you think Trump would issue demands on Mexico if he hadn't already thought of what to do if they said no?

actually, Trump probably would have been stumped if Mexico said ok, we'll pay. I don't think he even considered the possibility.

Better than drumpf trying to save face afterwards after pena nieto denied him his presence.

This is embarassing. You mexicams should fight back against the corruption in your country, you should grab your "president" and place him inside the wall.

Hillary lost. Get over it.

fuck off you commie cunt

lol. didn't even vote for shillary. Still tho, like that buthurt. And that precious (You)

>hard

What are CTR calling themselves now? I heard you guys just got another donor after Soros pulled out.

I don't know what that is. I just noticed that if I shit on trump and their fanboys they hand over them (You)s. #notmypresident

You've an archaic almost comic book tier view of drugs trade.

You don't know the company you are working for? Please don't tell me you are doing this for free?

I can see your trying hard to prove to me your from here. Too hard. It makes it obvious.

based mexico getting based destroyed by based trump

You got me friend. I'm actually from reddit. Trying to see whats the big deal about this place.

This is a good idea. Its more expensive genociding spics but it'll be worth it when the wall can be shorter and we finally put Mexican clay to use.

not an argument

Just hang around NatSoc threads for awhile. Go on YouTube. Watch some Yuri bezminiov, watch "with open gates", watch "empire of dust". These will help you understand this place abit more.

>be a good neighbor for once

The fucking irony

topest kek

>implying as soon as jamal or tyrone start holding up cholos's victims they won't be disposed of

they will be dealt with

Peña cancelled the meeting since going would give the absolute upper hand to Trump, cancelling it was by far the sanest thing to do
If he went Peña would basically tell the markets that he will abide by whatever Trump wants, whenever he wants

You know La Raza is purely an American invention, right?

>slap back
You mean that tantrum mexican president throwed when he released he won't be able to pimp out his citizens to US?

Closed with 4th day of recovery, despite the wall and the cancelled meeting

He didn't ran away, he beat Trump in the Twitter game

Yet, sooner or later it will end the same way. This merely prolongs the inevitable, and strengthens Trump's position. Time is on Trump's side.