anime is trash

[AUTISTIC SCREECHING]
[AUTISTIC SCREECHING]
[AUTISTIC SCREECHING]
[AUTISTIC SCREECHING]
[AUTISTIC SCREECHING]

trump should stage a coup against el presidente

>do you trust the saudis?
What are you doing Sean, trying to get him killed?

For those wondering:
youtube.com/watch?v=9bjqpa25U14

Will he win?
lot of neocons

Is your county blue, Sup Forums?

>mfw Trump single handedly destroys the Democrat Party

>Democrats hate the guy who killed the Klan

Old habits die hard

Go ahead. Tear your party apart.

awoo

Morning
>Alex Jones says he was offered White House press credentials
>Trump names Cheryl LeFleur as chairman of FERC
>Trump tweets that if Mexico is not going to pay for the wall that Mexican president should not come to US
>Mexican president cancles trip to US
>Peso drops
>Doomsday clock moved to 2 and 1/2 mins to midnight
>Trump tweets: Ungrateful TRAITOR Chelsea Manning, who should never have been released from prison, is now calling President Obama a weak leader. Terrible!
>4 State Department senior staffers quit
>Mike Pence and Kellyanne will speak at March for Life
>Trump takes first flight on Air Force One
>David Brock aims to raise $40 million for his groups in 2017
Afternoon
>Kellyanne Connway defends her inauguration outfit
>"Sorry to offend the black-stretch-pants women of America with a little color"
>Trump speech in Philly
>"This will be the busiest Congress in decades and maybe ever"
>"Remeber who we're doing this for"
>"The hour of justice for the American worker has arrived"
>Executive Order coming tomorrow called Ending Unconstitutional Amnesty
>Spicer: Trump proposing 20% tax on goods from Mexico
>May range from 5% to 20%
>Kellyanne Connway says even she couldn't have saved Hillary's campaign
>White House denies giving Infowars press credentials
>Bannon calls the media "the opposition party"
>"The media should be embarrassed, humiliated, and shut up and listen for awhile"
>McCain: "Deebly goncerned" about renegotiating NAFTA
>Border Patrol chief fired
Tonight
>Trump's limo gets "taxation without representation" plate
>Miami mayor signs order revoking sanctuary status
>Orders jails to comply with Trump's order
>Trump delays signing executive order on voter fraud investigation
>Trump says McConnell should use nuclear option for SCOTUS pick if necessary
>50 House Republicans tell Trump to fire IRS chief
>Trump on Hannity
>Calls ISIS rats
>Trump may pardon soldier who took pictures from inside sub
>Trump wants to reduce costs of subs

Trump turned my county red

How do I get a job working on the wall? I'm serious. I hate my dead end job and have no college or any way to really advance where I am. Plus I want to move to a red state.

I don't know much admittedly but I learn fast and work hard. Pls.

Ah, nothing like watching your enemies make repeated fatal mistakes over and over again.
Keep on fighting each other until you splinter. I hope it continues forever.

WHERE MY FEDS AT MAYNE

kek

It is remarkable how the Democrats conveniently forget THEY were the KKK and segregationists. Funny how that works, eh?

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOMENT

>when you realize the leftists wanted the US to go to war with Russia because it's mostly alpha males who fight in wars so they'd all kill each other and leave the lefties free to claim the country and repopulate
>literally pitting their breeding strategy against ours

What has Hillary accomplished in her first week in the alternate timeline?

In thinking something like 4x tv appearances and nothing of substance.

I NEED A HABBENING REEEEEEEE

If you're serious, I guess you can move to Arizona for a bit to work on the wall there. The state is pretty based and they'd probably be hiring en mass for the wall if the military doesn't do it.

I want a livestream of the wall being built.

Someone hat this Misato please

Find out who's got the contract on it and email them.

Goodnight.

I think we have succumb to real shitposting hours. I take my leave.

Someone else must bake.

Trump killed the party of Lincoln and party of KKK in 1 election. Fancy that.

Americans lost a war against viet cong, what makes you think they could win against mexico?

Headed to bed
blog has been updated
trumpnightlynews.wordpress.com/
or if you prefer pastebin
pastebin.com/x5EQfFVr

You're fucking kidding me

So they're willing to wear down their Senate minority even more by kicking out Manchin? Who will probably be replaced by a Republican since he represents fucking West Virginia?

How fucking retarded are these people?

youtu.be/5bxSR2qPLmc

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN TRUMP HOLLOWED OUT THE DEMOCRAT PARTY

Threads move too fast. Repostan.

#
But is all this effort for the currency worth it for Americans who aren't oil barons? Is it really only this Ill defined elite who benefits? It must strengthen the U.S. as a whole somehow. Also I don't see how globalist are involved.

If this is true Syria makes much more sense and I am inclined to support regime change there.
#
But aren't the interests of Sup Forumss American people contrary to those of Assad's? I thought this place was right wing.
#
If it is actually benefiting us more than the alternatives I hope Trump keeps the shit going. I'll be annoyed if I voted for a guy whow substantiateso the Russian plant rumors.
#
We can blow up ISIS after they overthrow Assad.
#
Who are these globalist though?
I mean, the U.S. can literally print money because if this system. That's good for the nation if the money is well spent.

>"The media should be embarrassed, humiliated, and shut up and listen for awhile"

heh told so hard

At least he didn't say yes. For Israelis it'd be "of course!'.

And every remaining political dynasty in the US.
Its a total shift.
A New Paradigm if you will.

TRUMP TRAIN IS TRUMP TARD LINGO FOR GAY ANAL ORGY WHERE YOU PISS ON EACH OTHER AFTERWARDS.

YOU'VE BEEN EXPOSED,, NASTY

pics?

Thhhiiiiiiisssssssss
Washington state is pretty but I need friends and a job building something

Wow, I guess I haven't had a craving for a happening since Trump got elected. Feels like we're in a permanent happening actually.

REEEEEEEE I DON'T GET IT AND NOBODY WILL EXPLAIN IT TO ME

DAILY REMINDER THAT TRUMP WILL NOT EVER BECOME PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES ON AMERICA.

YOU FAGGOTS ARE DELUSIONAL

Here is a decent video on the petrodollar:
youtube.com/watch?v=rOuLkfJjtgQ

It also explains why Obama and Hillary were itching for a war with Russia. Pretty terrifying, the shadow government almost got us all killed.

I just don't see how is globalist who benefits and not the U.S. if it is the U.S. who can print money because of this relationship.

>But aren't the interests of Sup Forumss American people contrary to those of Assad

Is it really in our best interests to genocide the Syrian people?

WTF I hate Dump now!

>tfw crook county
Y-yes

Gee I don't know Kraut.

It means we picked the right guy

Hillary losing has made the Dems headless chickens, do to her people being in top positions, and the Clinton Foundation being the lifeblood of the DNC

They don't know where to go, or what to do

Washington DC licence plates have the phrase "Taxation Without Representation" on them because DC doesn't get any House or Senate representatives in Congress. It seems hypocritical, but nobody was actually meant to live and vote in DC.

>vampire hat
Thank you, though, user

DC does not have representation in either the House of Representatives or the Senate. They have a non-voting "Delegate" in the House that REEEEEEEEs a lot.

They want two Senators and a legit Representative but Republicans don't want to give it to them because it would be perma-blue.

Not sure why Trump put that plate on his limo, though.

her thighs are touching

>We can blow up ISIS after they overthrow Assad.
Assad is a secular leader who was keeping the Islamists in his region under control. Regime change doesn't work and Trump himself campaigned against it.

Doesn't Trump first need a Senate supermajority vote to allocate funds to the wall before construction can begin?

How would he be able to accomplish that within a few months when the GOP are eight senators too short?

The slogan is a tongue-in-cheek dig at the District’s lack of voting representation in Congress, and a play on the famous slogan, “No taxation without representation,” which was used in the American colonies to voice dissatisfaction with colonists’ lack of representation in British Parliament.

Sup Forums work camp at the border when? The Awoo Engineer Corps.

Women quotas for all high paying jobs and full nuclear exchange

I hope that trump lays off about 30% of the federal workforce just to see DC rot.

That's probably a mistake! Trump had the plates removed for his inauguration. I think they used another limo from the airbase for this and they never changed Obama's plates!

>Not sure why Trump put that plate on his limo
It's registered in DC

Obama had the same plates

I'd rather the US use our own oil and the fucking gold plated cryptokike sandmonkies in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States descend into fire where they belong.

It's almost like 2070 is here now.

you can't right now. this wall thing is going to be going through the Army Corps of Engineers (this is a mostly civilian institution, literally the presidents personal design-build firm). but he's frozen federal hiring for at least 6 months.

i doubt the scope of work is even finished before the freeze ends.

I hope he gets rid of even more than that.

The interests of Assad are stability, peace, and the elimination of Salafists -- which goals we share. Assad spent most of his life as an ordinary citizen in London. The CIA targeted him precisely because he was starting to liberalize and they saw that as weakness.

So she managed to reduce the world's nuclear stockpiles quite substantially, eh? And in record time too.
Not bad for the first woman president of the USA.

>But is all this effort for the currency worth it for Americans who aren't oil barons
No. This is almost exclusively to profit a few rich elites who make blood money off the oil. It's detrimental to the US in many ways, least of which are "radicalized" muslims who are bred and born with hatred to the west in their hearts.

Other detriments to the US is just the sheer cost of sticking our fingers into the middle east. It takes a lot of money and resources to grab an entire continent by the balls. We taxpayers are paying to drone, kill, and practically enslave millions overseas in what will eventually blow up in our faces. This is also why rebel groups commonly employ hit-and-run strategies against the US bases in order to promote longer, drawn out conflicts; the leaders know they can't win, but they also realize that us sending foreign troops and deploying missiles and drones is very expensive and runs up our debt.

Well, a few leaders know that I mean. 99% of the ISIS cucks are braindead and riled into a frenzy of islamic hatred against the west.

Currency doesn't work that way. Printing money always ends in an economic crisis. The government is bluffing and propping up the economy with fake funds when they create currency out of thin air. That's a huge part of why we're in the mess we're currently in already. It also leads to inflation but by the time shit explodes paying 2 bucks for a McChicken will be the least of your worries.

Yep. If the US can bring down Russia (we can) then they can blame all their problems on the Russians and distract the masses by the wartime propaganda. Normies love having a Hitler figure to rail against. The elite would love nothing more than to make Putin into a villain in their dystopian ploy.

>Dem. Senators up for re-election in red states fall in line.

>Eric's stance in that picture

Could it be...

>we can blow up ISIS after they overthrow Assad
LIKE YOU DID IN LIBYA?

Am I the only getting annoyed that every third fucking image I click won't load?

(praise him)

Things seem OK here -- are you on weak wifi?

>Not sure why Trump put that plate on his limo, though.
Because he officially lives in DC, so it's registered in DC now.

>but he's frozen federal hiring for at least 6 months.
Except for the military and border security

It's fucking terrible.

As do I. The salt would be glorious. I hate that place. Everyone there is a caricature of a liberal. They think they "deserve" to live in a nice city with a cushy government job.

But such a chance won't happen until 2018, whereas Trump said that construction would begin within a few months.

>my county went red for the first time in a long time

Feels good.

Get to breeding based nipon

Global warming or not, the world is on track to seriously run out of water.

What is Trump's plan to prevent such a catastrophe?

PMURT BTFO
A MOTH WITH A SMALL DICK WAS NAMED AFTER HIM
HOW WILL Sup Forums EVER RECOVER?
Sup Forums CAN'T EVEN DEFEND THIS

A new world order, you could say.
>Feels like we're in a permanent happening
We kind of are, now that I think about it.

Maybe we shouldn't be evil sons of bitches. Maybe empathy of this kind does not have a place when making decisions about matters of state. I'm conflicted.

You show yourselves to not quite be the Hitlers you are made out to be. Where's the guy calling them subhuman and justifying genocide?

It's only (you)

If you make OC, use jpg instead of png if it's not transparent. Save Hiroshimoot's bandwidth.

It looks like it was named after him because of that glorious gold mop on its head. Cute!

No, he still officially lives in New York. The president's vehicles are exempted from registration anyway in the same way the US Army doesn't have to register their Hummers if they don't want to.

this
reeee