So when is Sup Forums going to address the elephant in the room...

So when is Sup Forums going to address the elephant in the room? Our guy now has the ability to get the info we've all been waiting for and he's busy talking about the size of his crowds. It's time to bring out the mothership.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electroejaculation
youtube.com/watch?v=VHmS1drkEF0
youtube.com/watch?v=lkswXVmG4xM
youtube.com/watch?v=ykSvFdhXsqA
youtu.be/0B5FwnMMcjE
youtu.be/JDPUbYRtsoM
youtube.com/watch?v=c6asznXeaSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ayy lmaos don't exist.

inb4 ayy lmao

damn you're fast

Ayyyyyyy lmao

Thats what she said ;)

The galaxy is a grave yard, sorry bud.

Aliens=Demons.

oh yeah, then explain pic related...

hot

you can't explain this

definitive proof that illegal aliens do exist

obviously the MSM is sliding this thread.
bump.

not to mention the jews.

GIVE

ME

Aliens are not real, they are just time travelers. Their DNA is so degraded they need to kidnap women for fresh stuff. Also, probe in the butt is to make Men jizz to harvest more DNA.

>KEK

Genetic mutation, Looks humanoid.

>yfw when he is going to confirm the existence of ay lmao in our planet with a tweet.

You guys think extraterrestrial intelligent life has ever visited this solar system in all existence?

Trump said he would bring the elite's tech to the people. He'll tell us about the aliens too.

How do we get Trump to tour Area 51?

AYY

literally just has to request the files of whether or not there were ayys there

Only the very closed minded won't admit that they walk among us. good point.

Intelligence is a human construct

>water bears

Tardigrades are notable for being the most resilient animal: they can survive extreme conditions that would be rapidly fatal to nearly all other known life forms. They can withstand temperature ranges from 1 K (−458 °F; −272 °C) (close to absolute zero) to about 420 K (300 °F; 150 °C),[8] pressures about six times greater than those found in the deepest ocean trenches, ionizing radiation at doses hundreds of times higher than the lethal dose for a human, and the vacuum of outer space

Once the guys in the know address the elephant in that room. Way more complex than you think

gotta work on that english, fung shway. But good point, I think.

>implying that's an alien
>implying Lord Kinbote isn't the real alien
>implying the government doesn't falsify the existence of aliens just enough to deceive, inveigle and obfuscate actual claims
Did you even watch the x-files?

Feng Shui is Chinese. My English is just fine, perhaps your comprehension of what I said needs tweaking?
There is something that we are dealing with beyond men in black and secret space programs. Disclosure must be carefully controlled for reasons that you cannot comprehend.

more indisputable evidence

Tweet Trump?

Ask him.

you just blew my mind, rice picker. nice job.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electroejaculation

I forgot that most Americans do not vacation outside of their country. If you can work out where I am really from I'll tell you what I know and have seen.
Until then, please continue to allow your action and attitude towards other people to be dictated by a little flag you see on a computer screen.

Wery simurawr to pizthagathe dishcloshure moist cum slow and controwled

Why play guessing games? Just say what you have to say. We will call it bullshit without proof anyway.

shut the fuck up you larping faggot i swear your kind is a disease on truth

Shee

Hey. I was floating down the mekong delta on my buddy's corpse before you were a sperm in your daddy's grass skirt - just fyi

>Ayy lmaos don't exist.

true

demons do but that is another topic

aliens are and arent real. they're fallen angels.

alien abductions are recorded to be stopped by calling out to jesus christ.

>mekong delta on my buddy's corpse

how was the boyancy

t. floated down the Danube on a raft of dead serbs playing a banjo before he was born

I trust everybody
Except the demon inside them

So we are all angels and demons we are

Arm
Leg
Leg
Arm
Head

wrong

demons are unable to manifest into phyiscal forms.

Oh you must be talking about the apocalyptic mechanical space cloud heading our way.

I assume you're referring to the apocalyptic mechanical space cloud barreling toward us.

Just mail Alex Jones or one of his sons

c'mon were trying to have a serious thread here...

not unless you let them :#

Not true, Nephilims exist. Hybrids of humans and demons.

Such rudeness. Forget it

this potatobro is right, they will be calling them space aliens here to save us, they will actually be demons summoned by the illuminati to enslave us all before the anti-Christ 'saves us' and the whole world falls at his feet worshipping him.
You have been warned folks.

I'm not rude. Please do tell,
are the greys benign?
Do reptilians dwell in the lower 4th dimension?
I have the feeling that there is a feud undergoing between races- who is it between?

ayyyyyy lmao

Is it a coincidence that I can reproduce this almost exactly by stretching the skin across my testicles? Science says no.

Greys benign? No.
There are no Reptillians, that has always been a codename for Jews.

yfw to smart too move youre head

Almost, try Zionists which aren't exclusively Jewish.

So would a Zionist advocate for extensive world government?

>are the greys benign?
As benign as your subconscious wants them to be.
>Do reptilians dwell in the lower 4th dimension?
No. No such thing as lower 4th dimension. Sci-fi mumbo jumbo made up by people peddling books and movies. They exist only when we think about them.
>I have the feeling that there is a feud undergoing between races- who is it between?
You have a feeling or you read it in a book/website somewhere? What gives you this feeling? They can be at war if enough of us believe it, but it'd be the same thing fighting itself.

So what you're implying is that aliens exist as a collective projection of the human psyche?

it only starts as an extended world government, it soon filters down to 10 leaders and pyramid structure.

and yet they're fucking ugly

Obviously located under the Carpathian mountains

A physical manifestation of our subconscious. It's also why people falsely claim that these things feed off of our fear or negative emotions. Fear and love create these things. When we feel fear or love it is when we most invest into belief.

I'm an alien. AMA

Trump has already done more than Obama did in 8 years

Q: what joy does roleplaying bring you?

>ayylmaos dont exist

youtube.com/watch?v=VHmS1drkEF0

>Trump has already done more than Obama did in 8 years

Fuck you

you are from a different dimension/timeline/planet/ancient civilization/future?

when will zero point energy be released, will you take me away from this planet or jump me into the future

Fuck you.

thats one of the best pieces of footage of a 'ufo' I have ever seen.
I'd say it was a drone but it seems way too fast.
It's about the same size as the one I saw 25 years ago but the one I saw danced about in the sky defying gravity and physics, witness by me and a neighbour for several minutes, changing colour and shape.

you are a rude ass alien

Very much this one. I'm just not from Vietnam. It was a rhetorical question. J
It's sad to see that discussion here can be shutdown by flags and nothing more.
I know what I know. I know what the phenomenon is, why it cannot be disclosed and why so many good people have fought so hard to keep it all secret. It's very much for our own benefit.

agree, thats why i tend to post it often, to bad securiteam51 or w/e comes up first when i type "homeland security ufo" because they tend to show a lot of fakes there imho.

but yeah the shape shifting ones i think are the best.

Alien Disclosure already took place.

>A few months before 911

youtube.com/watch?v=lkswXVmG4xM

what about this one:

youtube.com/watch?v=ykSvFdhXsqA

To me you are the alien. have you ever thought about that, faggot

It's no secret; there's enough kool-aid for you to drink if you can't deal with the truth.

This is a Demon
youtu.be/0B5FwnMMcjE

This is 3+ Aliens in a court room.
youtu.be/JDPUbYRtsoM
>The two baliffs and the Grey behind the woman that freaks the fuck out when she sees the Frog Alien.

I have and I appreciate the Interest and for not squashing us Like Insects.

We literally cannot handle the truth. It's not about destabilizing currency, the fall of religions and rioting in the street. It is much worse than that.

they are truly kangs

sorry
im just trying to figureout how to survive like anyone else i have a lot of fear and pain issues since birth

also u did say AMA idk what to ask when u say fuck u lol

I always appreciate you saving our Lives.

youtube.com/watch?v=c6asznXeaSY

>I wish we could have done something for those that did crash but as you fully know we are primatives.

I was about 12 at the time and my friend 14, the thing is we were intentionally watching out for UFO's as we had just watched a UFO documentary.
He spotted it first and then I saw it, we were watching it shoot around almost like it was there to perform for us, this was in 1990's way before drones, at first we thought it was miles away but then it swooped down across an open area and we could see it go in front of roof tops making it about the size of what that looks to be.
Everytime we thought we described the shape it would change, I recall saying it looked like a spade on a playng card then we watched it morph into a strange double diamond.
The same with the colour, we couldn't describe some of the colours as it was pinky blue at one point then turned to green, and silver shimmery with red bits, really odd.
It was a clear sky, never seen anything like it before or since, I am convinced we willed it into existence and was aware of us watching it.

I will always*

>that did crash

lol

>we are primatives

lol

cool stuff

definetly getting a creepy vibe and as much as i want to KNOW THE TRUTH i respect that sometimes a lie can be good but my entire life has been about free resources vs capitalism and if theres stuff out there that can put wars to an end and people starving in the streets you know...

anyway, i would love to go into space someday, if the flat earth and demons and shit is true then Space X is not gonna survive long (inb4 u show video where ufo killed one of their rockets)

also VietnameGuy why can YOU handle the truth, how many years of training and what kind of training do i need to handle the truth.

You shill every consipracy thread with vague comments for attention.

Radar Signal accelerated the craft.

Have you seen any recent thing on TV?
Most of our species are still fucking cavemen with fancy toys.

>a recording of a recording on a potato
I'm all for interest in the unknown but this smacks of stage props and student film not helped by the awful ear rape audio track