Um? So is Trump dumb? You guys voted for him. Getting sick of getting BTFO yet?

Um? So is Trump dumb? You guys voted for him. Getting sick of getting BTFO yet?

It was stupid for Spicer to say this shit. They found out 18 mos ago what a mistake the idea was.

I guess I'll drink something else then? Is this all you've got?

People will buy the cheaper options...

>price of mexican goods goes up
>consumers choose to buy american made products instead because why the fuck would you pay 20% more for the same thing
>american economy improves because american
>mexico economy collapses because nobody is buying their shit

Either mexico caves and pays for the wall or american businesses get a boost. Seems like a win-win.

Corona is shit, drink better beer.

>drinking skunk piss corona

Well it counts for all imports. And if you just stop paying for Mexican stuff then no one pays for the wall

OH NO MEXICAN PISSWATER WILL COST MORE! JUST FUCKING KILL ME NOW! I REGRET EVER VOTING FOR TRUMP!

That's what (you) wanted right?

are you?

I thought they were going to tax remittances going from the US to Mexico? It'd be a more reliable method to ensure it's only Mexicans that cop it.

Who drinks corona anyway?

>People won't buy Mexican because too expensive.
>Mexico will lose more revenue than it would pay to build the wall.
>Mexican intellectuals realize this.
>Mexico pays for the wall.
>There never is a 20% tax.

We literally have 4 more years of him.

Supporting someone who seeks to abolish universal health care and does not believe in climate change is literally stupid. Trump literally appealed to the most emotionally immature and vulnerable americans, and you guys became supporters :^) :^) ;^)

>4
try 8 mister not my president

Why are Australian posters the fucking worst?

The fucking Hispanics that stand out in front of every god damned Home Depot.

Except half of our automobiles come from Mexico.

Why did they use the Irish flag's colors for the word Mexico? Their third stripe is red, not orange

at lease he is not a leaf

>he doesn't know that mexicans will have to lower their prices to stay competitive

Jokes on you, I'm a Sailor Jerry man

Corona is shitty beer anyways, it tastes like water and needs lemon to even taste like anything.
Nothing of value was lost that day.

you're an idiot if you don't know how a tarriff works.

This

Pacifico Clara is the only Mexican beer worth the bottle, I admit I'll still buy it at +20%

>when your country lives on beer money

Actually only immigrant beaners buy Corona anyway.

Tariffs just pass the cost onto consumers, the op is correct

>american economy improves because american
well wait a minute why does your economy improve when you are making/buying products that are 20%ish more expensive now?

I have friends, and i mean that loosely, that drink Corona in May

>im not going to buy mexican now!!!

ok sure - but that means you will be paying for the wall.
You see the point now don't you patriotic rural americans?

Sounds like you don't. We learned how they work in middle school. The buyer pays the tariff, not the seller.

If you are still but hurt it's all worth it

wtf I hate tariffs now
#BanTariffs

because it supports local industry

>this triggers the Rural American

>Corona

Good - all Mexican beer is piss.

>buying anything made in mexico
>ever

>2017
>buying shitty, overpriced mexican beer

there will be no tariff, it's a threat and so far it looks like it's succeeding in at least intimidating mexico, all trump is doing is negotiating

> Corona

Shitty beer anyway, anyone with sense will drink local state brew or Canadian.

Also if they hike their prices over their tariff, less people will buy it and more people will go with domestic, Canadian, or European.

Still fucking here? My god. Also you are right that should have a 75% tax instead!! Fuck mexico and Nuke Saudi Arabia!!!!!

mexico is paying when the product enter the US, not when its bought

>implying ive ever bought anything at all imported from the shithole that is mex*co
try again.

This is a Bremer wall, they are used by Israel on the borders to Palestine and by US forces in Iraq and Afghanistan. they are made out of reinforced concrete and are meant to withstand explosions, you could shoot these with rocket launchers and you wouldn't come through. they are 12 feet high.
General Amos Yaron the director general of the Israel minister of defense in Israel said that each kilometer of barricade cost about 10 million shekels or roughly two million dollars this means construction of the military grade wall on the 3145 kilometer long Mexican border that could stop Mexicans with tanks from getting it would cost six billion dollars this doesn't even take into account that the United States Army of Engineers consisting of 35,000 people is already trained in building these has the equipment to manufacture them and would do the work for no extra cost so we actually would only have to pay for steel and concrete. With barbed wire the existing border patrol air radar in the tunnel detection system that is already being built right now it would be virtually impossible to cross the Mexican-American border. According to the Federation for American Immigration reform immigration cost us 64 billion dollars annually so if we cut benefits for illegal aliens this wall will be repaid in just a month.

by that logic all trade between states and neighbor countries reduces GDP which is simply false!

>complaining about paying an increase on products temporarily
>not building the wall will lead to permanent economical damage

I don't mind paying more on goods if it means my country will stop being flooded with foreigners

owned by inbev out of belgium. literally cuck tier.

I always knew, by their taste in music, that they were attracted to garbage.

Negra Modelo is actually pretty good too, but aside from those every spic beer I've ever had has been pisswater

As if I drink that rat piss tasting beer.

Corona tastes like a wet skunk, Coors is cheaper and tastes like nectar.

So once again American automobile plants and workers can finally get back to work. Labor is the source of all value.

Just don't buy shitty beer. That's the fucking idea

Trumptards will never see the bigger picture. No need to reason with retards. Most can barely comprehend the policies he sign.

12 feet seems low. I was hoping for at least 30

colorado. literally the second faggiest state behind california.

because we'll choose to buy items that aren't marked up 20% that are made locally instead.

So true here is how much illegal immigration costs us.

Some trade can be beneficial

The US has a trade deficit with Mexico
Money is flowing from the US into Mexico
A tariff means more money for the US, less for Mexico

What makes you think this is temporary?

>implying I would ever buy that spic piss
Nope

Good thing I only drink yeingling

Yeah they'll probably just realize its just cheaper to pay for the wall.

Trump can literally just invent a shipping fee that Mexicans had to lay when importing items

But it's irrelevant cause they're going to pay for it

Cost of Mexican goods increases,
American made goods sell more,
Tax revenues increase from American made goods.

Pretty cozy.

EIGHT
YEARS

>not drinking America's best and oldest beer

and then you will be taxed for the wall directly.

goly gosh geez you rural americans

LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

>The buyer pays the tariff
or buys different product not made in Mexico.. which makes them lose money.

Not the good ones.

then pay for the wall out of your taxes burgerman

Are you retarded or is this leaf bait?

so if you excpand that logic, why dolesnt every state argue that they should only buy their own products? surely if you agree that there should be a tariff of 20% on mexico u support 20% tariff between states, right?

Because the wall will eventually be finished. Unless unions get involved and drag out the construction over a few hundred years.

No it isnt lmao.
Let me help you:
Cabbage wholesaler buys cabbages from Mexico supplier. He has to pay tariff to get the cabbages in. Then he sells at a higher price to recover tariff.

i can't find that around here

Zionists put him in there. They dont care if everybody else gets btfo. That was their intention...

>MUH CORONA
I don't care, it's garbage anyway.

tariff and tax are not the same thing you fucking mong. jesus you ppl are dumb af

Not to remain competitive. And when America is your #1 consumer nation, its pretty integral for you to remain competitive in their market.

I'm not sure why so many retards in here think that you can just charge more to recoup losses on products. I work for a company that made a product at a negative simply to retain contracts during the slumping economy.
Ultimately the price of anything is what people are willing to pay for it

It doesn't improve because your paying for more expensive beer, if the prices raise people will be more inclined to choose local and domestic products/beers that are cheeper. But technically it would mean more money for the fed.

Basically they make it more in Mexicos favor just to fork over the money, rather than destroying their major companies presence in the US market in favor of local products/other countries products.

jesus, i come in here and its not until this far down that a MEXICAN corrects you. baka

>subsidy cuts are new taxes
>has a revolution over this concept

There's plenty of latin shitholes to but the products mexicans have

SOME? really define some as opposed to all, try to include economics articles and why not all trade is benefittial, after all u are getting cheaper product for no additional cost

>drinking corona

And now there is great incentive for those same companies to produce their vehicles and make their manufacturing plants inside of America and use American workers. The point isn't to make Mexico goods very expensive out of spite. It is to force corporations to relocate back inside the US and produce here.

Do you need a fucking flow chart?

Honestly, someone direct me to the construction company that will be building this wall so I can rob the taxpayers blind while sub contracting the work to mexicans to do.

If Mexico actually raises the prices of their imports to counteract the tariff then no one's going to fucking buy their products

They'll probably raise but not too much so they remain competitive, if they lose a portion of the market they're fucked.

All in all its not looking too good for Mexico, libtards like to lie to themselves and live in a fantasy world where they're somehow winning.

>being a fucking strayan too retarded to shitpost
>pronouncing literally in retarded accent
>being too retarded to google what obamacare is

Lol thanks for the entertainment trump tards, the main show is wwhen you get nuked though. I got my popcorn rready. Gonna be HOYP

The idea that the consumer just pays 20% more on Mexican products is absurd, that's not how it works, it would make those products noncompetitive with domestic and other imports. Part of the cost has to be eaten by the exporter in order to actually SELL their merchandise. Will prices go up? Yea probably, but not 20% for the consumer.

it would be great at 5 bucks a six but 9 to 10 is ludicrous

What the hell is this pic?

Nobody said they were retardo.

end result.. save over 6 trillion dollars by not supporting shitskins.