What is Islam's endgame?

What is Islam's endgame?

I'm sick of seeing and hearing about it. I'm not the most religious guy in the world - I was raised Christian, but I never forced it in anybody's face. Why is the embracement of Islam being forced down my throat, and what as I - an American - to expect of Islam? What happens if another Democrat becomes president?

Other urls found in this thread:

answering-islam.org/Authors/JR/Future/ch04_the_mahdi.htm
thezman.com/wordpress/?p=6003
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TOTAL GLOBAL SATURATION

Not even meming

Establishing a global Islamic state.

Half-ironically, but why?

>muh religion

But why? Why Islam? Is Islam just being used as a pawn by (((them)))?

>Why is the embracement of Islam being forced down my throat,

Because it's hip to support minorities. Islam's goal, like all other religions, is to spread. Islam is peaceful, but only if you submit to it. Otherwise, it's violent.

The short version -
They want a global caliphate and every christian and infidel converted or killed.
Pro Tip - never going to happen. In fact, Islam is in a major decline and has been for a while. You only hear about it a lot because it is a trigger word for the west.

Islam has some upsides, it is the most potent defense to degeneracy available. When we're all gone the Muslims will still be hanging on to their countries.

I'll reveal you their endgame.

>Revealing who is the antichrist.
>One man stood up as Mahdi.
>Both lock in a decisive battle
>Gog and Magog awakes
>One-eyed beast of end times awaken
>Mahdi fallen
>Jesus descended from heaven
>Destroying the Antichrist, Gog/Magog and the beast.
>Telling the world that Islam is the only truth
>The world will be completely Muslims
>Jesus rule the earth till the end of times

>it is the most potent defense to degeneracy available

I want this, but minus the Islam. Is there no hope for the West save for Islam? But Islam wants to do away with the West...

I'm so confused.

>Why is the embracement of Islam being forced down my throat
Most of the people spouting tolerance are ignorant of Islam's radicalism. They don't know Islam says to murder anyone who leaves the religion or your wife if she leaves you.

Some of the people spouting tolerance do know about how extreme Islamist beliefs are, but write it off since Christians don't follow the Bible literally. Or they've talked to 2 American Muslims ever and say "I've met plenty of Muslims and they're really nice people!"

They're right about the millions of American Muslims, but they don't understand that there are BILLIONS of Muslims worldwide, and the ones in Saudi Arabia and the rest of the Middle East are NOTHING like the westernized ones.

Islam and the west are incompatible. I don't doubt that Muslims love Allah but they do so in a very "fearful" and submissive manner rather than the more love and forgiveness oriented message of Christianity.

The West is way too egalitarian and humanism based. Muslim nations are not, they're far more traditional and contain social hierarchies and a submission to their faith. They are also largely based in community and group, not so much on the individual level. Again it wouldn't work out.

If Muslim nations kept their strict traditionalism and faith-orientedness but dropped the really extremist literal interpretation shit we see in Saudi Arabia for example, they would EASILY be better on a cultural level than any of our countries. Overall the enlightenment and egalitarianism has doomed us, allowing women to vote and even allowing nonwhites in our country was the mistake that will kill us.

Islam isn't anti-degenerate though in total, even if some aspects of it seem that way.

LARP all you want but the idea that women should be acid attacked for showing their faces in public is disgusting and degenerate. Also arranged marriages before the age of 17/18, the acceptance of pedophilia in many instances, the cultural acceptance of shit like Bacha Bazi, Islam is not a good moral system and is itself degenerate in many facets. Its main prophet was a pedophile mass murderer who killed enemies who weren't even violent threats or who had done nothing bad for Christ's sake, what kind of example does that set for followers?

>their endgame

When the Mahdi (goat fucker messiah) arises, their fucked up prophecy comes to a final phase.

> be Mahdi.
> Islam’s primary messiah figure.
> be a descendant of Muhammad and bear Muhammad’s name (Muhammad bin Abdullah).
> be a very devout Muslim.
> be an unparalleled spiritual, political and military world leader.
> emerge after a period of great turmoil and suffering upon the earth.
> establish justice and righteousness throughout the world and eradicate tyranny and oppression.
> be the Caliph and Imam (vice-regent and leader) of Muslims worldwide
> lead a world revolution and establish a new world order.
> lead military action against all those who oppose him.
> invade many countries.
> make a seven year peace treaty with a Jew of priestly lineage.
> conquer Israel for Islam and lead the “faithful Muslims” in a final slaughter/battle against Jews.
> establish the new Islamic world headquarters from Jerusalem.
> rule for seven years (possibly as much as eight or nine).
> cause Islam to be the only religion practiced on the earth.
> appear riding a white horse (possibly symbolic).
> discover some previously undiscovered biblical manuscripts that he will use to argue with the Jews and cause some Jews to convert to Islam.
> re-discover the Ark of the Covenant from the Sea of Galilee, which he will bring to Jerusalem.
> have supernatural power from Allah over the wind and the rain and crops.
> posses and distribute enormous amounts of wealth.
> be loved by all the people of the earth.

So basically, Muslims will do the only thing they are really good at. Attack civilized people, pissing them off, stab them in the backs, and dream of greatness they never had and will never achieve.

Sauce: answering-islam.org/Authors/JR/Future/ch04_the_mahdi.htm

>Why is the embracement of Islam being forced down my throa

FOOKING BULLSHIT!

Aint no god dang way in hell that Islam's been "forced down your throat" in America.

GTFO

Clearly, what's happening is:

> YOUUU are looking for a reason to get into Islam

Why?

What's your end game?

>Islam's primary messiah figure..
.. is *literally* JESUS

/thread

... is *literally" SATAN.

/thread

>What is Islam's endgame?

this

Sooo fucking desperate.

Did Pamela Gellar spit that jizz into your mouth, huh?

Fact of the matter is - Islam is CUSTOM BUILT TO RECEIVE JESUS's 2nd coming better than any religion out there.

> Jews
Too small and once again have already forsaken god
> X-ians
Jesus' will take one look at them and be like, "NOPE!"
> Muslims
Literally waiting for a savior and will readily and quickly throw away all their current "leaders" in a heart beat.

Isn't Jesus their messiah too?

That’s not just a reality we in the West accept. It is a reality that every Muslim from the Arab world faces and grapples with every day. The culture that produced him lost to the culture that confronts him. No one stands in line for the latest Muslim mobile phone. There is no Muslim Silicon Valley. The armies of Allah throw rocks at the space ships and lasers of the infidel. To be a Muslim is to be a loser.

thezman.com/wordpress/?p=6003

>SHHHH...

You'll hurt their psyche

>Isn't Jesus their messiah too?

no they repaint Jesus as a fraud that faked his death thus removing the core message of Jesus life.

Muslims don't believe in or know Christ at all

No you moron.

It's very clear that ..

> (((PAULINE))) Christianity had it all wrong

Put the other books of the NT together and they read like telephone-poled hadiths with many opportunities for error.

Jesus is treated like EVERY. SINGLE. OTHER. PROPHET of god with the utmost respect.

In most places islam is just trying to defend itself from western culture. Saudi arabia has teenagers hanging around in shopping malls for instance. But this is largely failing.

Groups like ISIS which are trying instead to reconcile islam with western culture are the future.

Western narcissism and greed adapted, with the the help of islam, to the social and political destruction that the new west creates everywhere from parisian suburbs to syrian/iraqi war torn hellscapes.

Remember that your feelings matter :)
(rage, jealousy, lust, hate now included)

since they took over the world oil market around 1940-1960 all their best customers agreed to not "let them or islam look bad"
You guys here in /pol don't fucking realize that ARAMCO is as big as the rothshilds and all that shit from (((them)))together it is literally not possible to count how much money they have and they use is for pro islam propaganda and also to buy properties in the west,our politicians,our media and try to get a food in every street in every town with mosques etc etc while they also give money to isis and so on.

for us white people it is we against (((them))) and islam but they are both like 50-50 in 2017.

the jews can work behind the scene as much as they want every weak person they could compromise would also fall for saudis oil money

Islam never went through the same reformations that Christianity went through. Once, both Christianity and Islam were very much the same, both bloodthirsty warlike religions, but Christians made a conscious change whereas Islam was left behind. Essentially Islam is a relic of a much older age.

The annoying thing is there are influential muslims who know exactly how shitty their religion is, but they can't call for the reformations it so desperately needs because an entire hemisphere of white cucks has deluded the world into thinking Islam is already a religion of peace, essentially telling Muslim experts about their own religion and perpetuating the shitty situation we are in.

Islam would literally pacify itself in a decade or so if beta male cucks would shut the fuck up and let the small handful of moderate muslims do their thing. Instead Islam is in a position where it doesn't need to change because no matter how barbaric they are there will always be people defending them.

>only defend themselve

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

After we fought back "they" only defend themselve..like the lefties who play victim after they talk shit on the internet

Converting infidels makes no fucking sense since you can always make them pay jizya

Islam is a political, expansionist system with religious undertones.

Its end goal is one world government under the Caliphate. Islam requires an enemy so it will either turn in on itself fighting heterodox movements in the absence of other religions, or it will take to the stars to look for an enemy in space if they are able to stop fighting and advance long enough, which I doubt.

Muslim space marines seems cool though tbqh.