Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses...

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Jaime Alefantis to David Brock look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

pizzagate.com
pizzagate.wiki/Main_Page

youtu.be/DfSIxS2QVuo [Open]
CBS News Ben Swann does a Reality Check on Pizzagate

The conspiracy theory has been widely discredited and debunked. It has been described as false by the fact-checking website snopes.com and The New York Times

Other urls found in this thread:

gladwell.com/the-naked-face/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that bulge
wew, no wonder he became a woman

>making everyone from Jaime Alefantis to David Brock

soooo everyone from one fag to his boyfriend huh, that was a wide net we cast

Where is Ben Swann right now?
Seriously, is he alive?

>The conspiracy theory has been widely discredited and debunked
Yeah honestly I have no idea why people went for that one, it was obviously fake. I mean, paedophile networks in power happen but operating out of a pizza restaurant? I mean really why?

Location location location
>underground tunnels and basements connecting all the way to the White House, embassies, other businesses

I like pic related in her pants. So attractive. It looks exactly like this mouth and fuck all else. You wanted to distract me when all that happened is you grossed me out and i left
>y-y-y-you're a faggot because i hate my own life and dick

>innocent

>snopes

kek

your sources have been discredited

liberals have been discredited

you have nothing

keep denying shit, it just keeps it going

karma is a bitch; you get what you pay for and vice versa

>NY Times CEO was Same BBC Exec Who Defended Pedo Jimmy Savile: Currently Belittling Pizza Gate

>(Era of Wisdom) It turns out Mark Thompson, CEO of the news agency (NY Times) that interviewed James Alefantis and dismissed the Pizza Gate pedophile accusations as “fake news,” was the exact same person who defended notorious pedo Jimmy Savile at the BBC as Director-General.
>Further, the NY Times published an article in 2014 titled “Pedophilia: A Disorder, not a Crime.” Last time I checked, crimes had victims. This is the world we live in. Remember: the mainstream belittles allegations of pedophilia time and time again until they are undeniable, scandal after scandal. It happened with Jimmy Savile, and it could be happening now.

It hasn't been discredited.

It hasn't been debunked.

You shitheads said 'oh it false' and haven't addressed a single damn point. Until you do, die in a fire and the investigations continue.

>LIKE COMPLETE SCHIZOS

It was a good run, but the journalism on fact checking is horrible, so this can go on for at least five more years.

Regardless of if Pizzagate had ever occurred, was ever found out, or is real or not, David Brock has always made HIMSELF look like a fucking insane shizo weirdo.

Even other LIBERALS who meet him at his galas and weirdo events say it's like meeting MUGATU from ZOOLANDER when they first meet him. He's FUCKING WEIRD.

It's OBVIOUS he's into some fucked up shit.

SAY NO TO
CAMEL TOE

this, tbqh
fat, puffy pussy is unattractive

You're gay as fuck

Fat, puffy pussy is the best kind of pussy you faggot.

it's called having standards, user

This

>thanks for the link

>Made David Brock look like a schizo
That doesn't take much "making", user.

jimmy savile

I'm sorry you prefer cock in your ass, but real men like pussy.

I guess fags can have standards to, really turns on the walnuts

getting this butthurt about user preferring thin women and lean pussies

See
> It turns out Mark Thompson, CEO of the news agency (NY Times) that interviewed James Alefantis and dismissed the Pizza Gate pedophile accusations as “fake news,” was the exact same person who defended notorious pedo Jimmy Savile at the BBC as Director-General.

>user preferring tiny women and small pussies
PIDF please go

sounds to me like having preferences.

pure coincidence

You're the kind of guy to like "feminine penis" as well

kek, this is very true

awh a new shill fresh on the job, hope your soul was worth whatever pathetic amount of power you got from it. It has not been discredited.
Anyone seen Ben Swann?

>snopes.com
>not a pair of fat, 30-something, liberals, sitting on their fat arses all day

Pick one.

OH WHAT A SURPRISE...

Yeah. not really. Pedos network. They HAVE to. It's the only way to survive and stay free for them. Look at whoever's most aggressive in denying this story, and you'll likely find a pedo.

See

good post, thanks for coming

pizzagate is real. at the very least its something else, but not nothing. we're all on a list, undoubtedly

show no love
to homo thugs

is that a tampon string pulled upward?

SAVE US BROTHER DEAN

reeeed robin

srsly though if Ben Swann is dead or being reprogrammed I'm going to flip a shit

Who cares faggot?
This is all about the memes.
My life for kek

Lol'd

>widely discredited and debunked

s-s-sauce?

It's too much of a stretch to believe that this man is NOT a paedophile. Look at his face.

I'm looking...

>lolita in top right
I AINT CLICKING THAT SHIT, FUCK OFF PEDO

Did anyone ever read that article about a man who'd become an expert at reading facial expressions, to the point that he could instantly spot liars and figure out all sorts of other information about people? I think he was an ex-cop or military veteran or something. The article talked about him and another man tabulating all the muscles of the face, experimenting with electrical impulses to stimulate even the more obscure ones and try to analyse the resultant feeling this prompted.

Anyway, somebody showed him pictures of certain New Guinea tribesmen, and he said at once that this particular tribe were all engaged in violent pederasty. And true enough, this was a feature of their "initiation rites" and so on. Would love to hear that man's opinion of Podesta and all these other bastards.

It's been a week since I asked.
You guys got a crime or a victim yet?
What is your single most solid piece of evidence?

Aha, found it! gladwell.com/the-naked-face/

Definitely worth a read, but here's the relevant section:

>Ekman’s most memorable encounter with Tomkins took place in the late sixties. Ekman had just tracked down a hundred thousand feet of film that had been shot by the virologist Carleton Gajdusek in the remote jungles of Papua New Guinea. Some of the footage was of a tribe called the South Fore, who were a peaceful and friendly people. The rest was of the Kukukuku, who were hostile and murderous and who had a homosexual ritual where pre-adolescent boys were required to serve as courtesans for the male elders of the tribe. Ekman was still working on the problem of whether human facial expressions were universal, and the Gajdusek film was invaluable. For six months, Ekman and his collaborator, Wallace Friesen, sorted through the footage. They cut extraneous scenes, focussing just on closeups of the faces of the tribesmen, and when the editing was finished Ekman called in Tomkins.

The two men, protégé and mentor, sat at the back of the room, as faces flickered across the screen. Ekman had told Tomkins nothing about the tribes involved; all identifying context had been edited out. Tomkins looked on intently, peering through his glasses. At the end, he went up to the screen and pointed to the faces of the South Fore. “These are a sweet, gentle people, very indulgent, very peaceful,” he said. Then he pointed to the faces of the Kukukuku. “This other group is violent, and there is lots of evidence to suggest homosexuality.” Even today, a third of a century later, Ekman cannot get over what Tomkins did. “My God! I vividly remember saying, “Silvan, how on earth are you doing that?’ ” Ekman recalls. “And he went up to the screen and, while we played the film backward, in slow motion, he pointed out the particular bulges and wrinkles in the face that he was using to make his judgment.

>The conspiracy theory has been widely discredited and debunked. It has been described as false by the fact-checking website snopes.com and The New York Times
And all this without even ever investigating the claims once!
What incredible efficiency!

Founding chef left Comet Ping Pong after a week because j'aime l'enfantes was raping her underage son in the kitchen.

sauce

The fact that Podesta has the same teddy bear + tissue box combo as his buddy Jeffery is the most telling evidence to me. The email mentioning his buddy Denny (Hastert) at the time of his arrest is a close second though.

A blog of said chef's personal friend mentioned the incident. One or two former employees have made similar accusations.

hello, where are the lolis?

i hope they all die

Unless you mean the loli, then I can't help you.

Actually since they are the Media Matters faggots they totally deserved whatever they got.

And Brock and Alefantis used to be butt buddies!
>the more you know

Bump

Maybe a little early for a thread

>The conspiracy theory has been widely discredited and debunked.
The child sex shit is probably bullshit, but my gut tells me user snagged a genuine thread this time. I'm guessing (legal) sorid sexy parties among the DC scene-hoppers. Kek willing, one of them has kept videos for blackmail purposes.

Even if they were innocent they were degenerate fucks anyway.

>His crimes were covered up by Mark Thompson
Source on this?

Let me guess, muh hillary boogeyman asscracks.

Fuck you cunt

>A blog
>Similar accusations

And if any of it held weight then there would have been serious investigation, now wouldn't there?

>powerful DC kike
>innocent

You'd think so, but not a single law enforcement agency has investigated, as Ben Swann noted.

Fuck you buddy

GET FUCKED CUNT

> literally

They erased files off my computer and off Wikileaks.

That means this has merit, and people need to be brought to justice.

Hard mode - the pedophiles have the resources of the U.S. gov.

Never trust a man who owns a pig farm.

And his photos with little children with suspiscious titles comments descriptions and poses. Like the one of the child with both arms tapped to a table. Or the one with a child with down syndrom with the hashtag: hotard.
Even if this wouldn't have been a scandal most people would be worried knowing there kids are surrounded with someone like him.

You guys are lunatics.

Here, have a (you)

We all know the children are actually next door at BUCKS

Careful m8

Fully ready to be suicided and fed to pigs 2bh pham

At MINIMUM they're pervert occultists so they can go fuck themselves.

At worst they are actually part of a pedophile ring and their downfall will be biblical.

There are far more pedophile connections than occult, as far as I'm aware.

>>the pope calls your research a sin
Fake news

That first week when "fake news" was trending, he did give a speech about the topic, but it was more geared to low form of contemporary journalism than specifically Pizzagate.

Top-tier infographic

Anyone even doubting Pizzagate is simply in denial.

The chance of pizzagate being real is EASILY over 99%
There are literally HUNDREDS of
"Coincidences"

The only question is who exactly is involved and how big it is.

Kys

>tfw sage is mad

T-t-thank y-you user.

>simply in denial
Or a paid shill.

That too of course.