Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I made this. Im so proud. Praise kek.

narh it will start next year.

nice, heres one of mine.
feel free to use and repost at will.

wrong

logically i can see it happening, if china fucks with chinas trade i can see a Chinese invasion, or another scneario i can see is trump collapsing the economy and making all the other countries turn toward china.

trump fucks with*

I found your lack of faith disturbing....

China can't go to war with everyone, they are surrounded by enemies.

Rare

>asking for it

Hillary will think she's farting and shit will come out

also ISIS will be wiped but it wont be a WW

no, but an invasion or sneak nuke our country type scenario can happen, you see Denmark our radar systems are kinda outdated we cant see almost anything. We may have a good airforce but we use old junky things in support artillery

sheeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiit

wow nothing will happen. no world wars in our lifetimes

All of our waifus become real this year

Is this a Time Traveler or Political Insider LARPing thread?

okay they nuke a city or 2 in the us/eu, then wat? nato have bases all over the world. they would get wiped out in a heartbeat.

YES!!!!

Coalburning slut, but this.

I hate this stupid fucking WW3 meme.

Oh shit, "Mad Dog" Mattis is sent by God to bring about the apocalypse in proper biblical form.

There will be blood

antifafu = Rei Ayanami

>Some trade tariff's and border control = nuclear war
We would all ready have nuclear war many times over if that was the case.

if you have enough subs and enough ships you can protect your borders, and china has anti missle technology to hit missles mid air or hitting borders. With them sending subs below our waters and protecting themselves you can invade almost any country successfully. Depends on the person aswell if they have enough balls to destroy a country china barley has any human morals.

It has already atarted

gatebox.ai
youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

that thing is horrifying, it has cameras and microphones in it to watch the user

i'm sorry dave i'm afraid i can't do that

What can you do with a waifu that can't see or hear you?

data mining, or police data collection for an arrest if you say anything wrong

Thanks kek

SAY PRAISE KEK FOR ME BABY!

>can't
As in can not are you a contraction snob or something?

I was asking what would be the point of a holographic 2DQT if it can't see or hear you?

If digits we annex canada in ww3

if repeating numbers the president of Mexico is tied up and whipped live on TV by Trump and cums his pants from the whipping

Hahahaha
So how and who do you think might kick ww3 off?

If du-bs the wall is repelled by congress

WW3 has and always will be cancelled.

It already started

if dobles mexico builds it by next month

Thinking middle east. Not as volitile as it used to be, but some areas still remain hostile.
Then again Americans taking Canada ccould be an impulse as well.

so......... the legend of the mexican intellectual is true.............

It already started nimrod

it's currently economical but will eventually explode full military

Feelbad or feelgood?

No, it was the Maya, not you, Mexica.

It would have to be some really dire and bleak shit for that to happen. I think it's plausible because of current and coming economics though.

Shia kills himself on camera next week.

All things considered, the problem nowadays is that half the things are a keg full of black powder doused in gasoline. Politically or militaristically. I mean, we memed trump into presidency, everything can happen.

Yea that's ultimately my reluctance with having my typical relativist response of intra-governmental dependencies. Things have really changed in the past three or so years, possibly for the worst and even more surreal. Espionage propaganda and disinformation are ramping up considering the girth of widely available information. Things like that flip the usual ebb and flow on its head. We are gazing into the unknown definitely.

WW3 starts TODAY

How come Mexicans accomplished great feats of architecture in ages past and are no more than a smelly manlet race now? What went wrong?
>inb4 hurr da kongqusstadores kill us bro

They still make great structures still what the fuck are you talking about? Are you trying to distract from your country's designated shitting streets?

Oh snap you're right. Mexicans are probably gonna have to work at the Wall considering their economy's situation.

mirin trips

June 2017

Give Trump another few months and China will be surrounded by allies

...and Japan (who are so, so very fucked right now)

All we know is that something is coming, and holy shit it'll be huge.

october right ? Or september ?
which month was the yearly the world will go down month ?