Slovenia no!

>government revealed plans the EU tried turning us into a hot spot for refugees (look at the geopolitical importance of Slovenia on a map to understand this better)
>fukno.jaypeg
>Zero refugees quota, borders secured with army now passed for law

Source: rtvslo.si/slovenija/zakon-o-tujcih-ob-podpori-opozicijskih-sds-a-in-nsi-ja-sprejet-s-47-glasovi/413420

Link is our official government media outlet. Use google translate. Why does Slovenia not want enrichment?

The minister who pushed this the most is Vesna Györkös Žnidar. Clearly a hungarian diaspora. Why are hungarians so based?

Why do you hate evolution?

we should stop all immigration not just illegal immigration.

zgledaš k en zaraščen trump kek

Fucking racists

Why does Slovenia fear change?

Yea, why does Slovenia not want the doctors, lawyers, engineers and rocket scientists?

Such a backwards land

checked

Drgac pa nism jz

How do you get rocket scientists from countries without rockets?

i like Slovenians. a Roman Catholic nation

Wtf racist bigot shitlord it's 2017 everyone is a rocket scientist

>EU tried turning us into a hot spot for refugees
They thought they could just funnel refugees into a country without their consent? Are they fucking insane? That almost sounds like a deliberate effort to destabilize your government. Good on you for militarizing. Here's hoping the rest of Europe catches on and does the same.

> That almost sounds like a deliberate effort to destabilize your government.
>almost

ok some stats

What ? NO
Where are we supposed to send rapefugee to when Germany and France collapse ?

It's scary when you think about it.
>funnel refugees into prospering EU country
>refugees rape and pillage, throw country into chaos
>country now needs to rely more on the EU to get by and lose their independence while gaining a growing force of pro-EU refugees who of course get a say in politics now and are grateful to the EU for letting them in

I don't want to believe the EU could do something like this intentionally but the evidence is very compelling.

dude where the fuck is slovenia even on the map lmao

The way I understand it, they wanted to turn us into a spot to hold all refugees, then redistribute them from there. This would, obviously, have a significant economic strain on us, if not break us. We're a very small country, more refugees come to Europe every year than there is of us total.

I'm glad to see your people stood up for themselves user. I wish more countries did this. The EU is a cancer.

t. Ali Muhammad Bašić

Its clearly genetic, Hungarians used to raid and pillage large parts of Europe, but you can't raid and pillage if someone else is doing it so natural competition kicks in and makes them super protective.

Yeah, today is a good day to be Slovenian. I'm proud of my country and fellow countrymen. The vote passed with more than 70% support from people.

Probably because you're poor as fuck

seriously though where is it?

Kek

The eternal Kraut never stops looking for new ways to destroy Europe.

Yes, very poor, no money. You shouldn't come here, we're all starving to death. Germany lots of money. Sweden free ficki ficki.

Go back to Bosnia.

More refugees come to eu then there are people in slovenia, every year.
Somehow liberals think we're still not taking in enough.

I know at least three people who learned about Slovenia from Melania being Slovenian and they're planning trips there

So did we, but look at Oslo now. Could as well be lebanon with some white tourists these days

>Prussia

Slovenia could be wiped out tomorrow and nobody would notice.

Sharia sea

>Slovenia
Bravo. Ignore any who say you need to take these economic migrants in. They have a job of fixing their own country to do.

The only comic of his where retarded labeling of everything makes sense.

>The eternal Kraut never stops looking for new ways to destroy Europe.
Quit repeating this jew meme.

It's never enough. Clearly the plan is to resettle whole Africa and Middle East to Europe. Problem is, we barely just got our country back. We're still proud of it. Hell, even I, as a young person, lived to see the "war" for independence.

It's really a great country tourism wise. You can go from alps to karst to seaside in a matter of two hour drive.

Never forget the foibe you disgusting cigan. Daily reminder Slovenia has a higher standard of living than the shithole you call a country.

Fuck you slovenia

Why though?

It's reality. Fucking krauts are the shit of Europe.

Marko yes!

Does this mean they'll clean up Jesenice?

Like you faggots did 70 years ago?

No wait, you got your shit fucked by a bunch of peasants hiding in the woods.
Hmm...

>Italy

Bump

lol you couldn't fuck us in 1500 years. Keep on dreaming.

Donald Trump's wife is from Slovenia, you guys will be fine for the next 8 years. Lucky you have a good enough government to refuse any refugees.

Nah, neither Melania or Donald give a shit about us. But that's okay and also understandable.

lol rekt

Bump