Look at those worthless welfare leaching cucks. Look at them and laugh!

Look at those worthless welfare leaching cucks. Look at them and laugh!

MAGA!

You're not really in the position to laugh at anyone

HAHAHA
German marxist KEK BTFO!!

I fully appreciate that many won't understand while they're in dire finances that the money to pay this stuff doesn't come from the ether.

That said America's health system is absolutely fucked.....it needs to start again from zero. Maybe after a big collapse and all ringleaders of crony capitalism and their lobbyist pals are thrown in the can.

Look out Germany!
'honk! honk!'

Ahahahaha get rekd commiecucks.

Why the fuck would he vote for Trump then if repealing Obamacare was one of his main promises?

>muh free stuff

I can never take your flag seriously ever again sorry.

repealing Obamacare was his third biggest campaign promise, nobody who is both intelligent and in need of it voted for Trump.

I was under the impression that medical treatment was horribly expensive in America. Can the average american pay for it?

>muh environment we need it

These are the new CTR funding bots at work.

fucking faggot christopher lee is dead

Many are now forced to pay for shit.....but I do wonder if there will be more medical tourism to Mexico for things.

apparently people were just dying left and right until a few years ago

Wait, isn't Christopher Lee supposed to have died last year?

This triggers the kraut

germany btfo

Thanks for the money Soros.

I truly regret voting for Trump now. Obamacare is really good and I don't want to lose it. I shouldn't have voted for you Drumpf. #imwithhernow

ACA was a massive clusterfuck of a bad idea. Some people's premiums went up by thousands of dollars. I'm glad it'll be gone.

this, that's those new 40 million they got at work, it's pretty obvious too, like all those eternal 8 year olds worried about politics.

>I voted for you
That's a goddamn lie, and the idea that he thinks it's believable is insulting.

Does anybody feel like this might help prescription drug abuse ?

Fuck those niggers. If you are on ACA relied on it and voted Trump you are a special kind of retarded. I think its best those people die for the collective good.

He said he will repeal Obamacare at every rally, idk why these niggers act like they are surprised

They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother!

He literally said he'd reinstate the pipelines during his campaign. He told people Obama care was going to go.

>openly laughing at burgers of any variety
>eagerly handing over his daughters virginity to shitskin invaders

Really gives the old noggin a floggin

All of these retards are shills who never voted Trump

>TrumpBFF

Way too fucking obvious. The fact that his repeal of Obamacare was one of his key talking points and on his campaign website alone tells me these are shills or at the very least, idiots

>Need Obamacare

Obamacare was a fucking mandate, it wasn't insurance, where do retards come up with this presumption that the ACA was actual fucking care? This is just like the retards who think health insurance is the same as healthcare.

His key talking point was "repeal and replace" not "repeal and go fuck yourself."

this, there is no way these cucks are actual Trump supporters. He is literally getting his biggest campaign promises over and out with immediately.

No, the whole idea was to come up with a replacement as soon as possible, which is what they did. They didn't tell anyone to go fuck themselves.

>Vote for the guy who openly said he would get rid of Obamacare when you rely on Obamacare
The left is laughing at these people and I'm disgusted to admit I agree with them for once.

What's their replacement? I haven't heard about this.

>I didn't think you would do what you said you would!

>voting for a person that has told people he will either repeal it or replace certain aspects of it and made no doubts about that
>frequently

I mean...