SWEDEN YES! Unaccompanied Minors’ Get Classes on How to Pick Up Swedish Women

>Drama teacher and actor Mohammad Arvan has started classes for ‘unaccompanied minors’ in which he tells the young migrants how to pick up Swedish women.

Swedish women actually call him to thank him

>“The majority are girls who call and say things like, ‘finally’, and tell me that I’m doing a good thing. They say there should also be a course like this for Swedish men, because many Swedish guys apparently also need to learn.”

Sources:
breitbart.com/london/2017/01/26/migrants-classes-pick-swedish-women/
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=159&artikel=6615906
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/orebro/han-lar-ensamkommande-killar-att-ragga-tjejer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_C--olgLsQE
archive.is/iAphP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gigolo trade school roflmao

Getting rid of the weak without using eugenics which would've been condemned internationally.

>Swedish men

Mexican intellectuals

>

Isn't it better that they learn how to flirt with women instead of raping them?

They should flirt with their own women, in their own country.

jesus fucking christ

this.

but
>Sup Forums
>common sense

Sweden is surrounded by enemies. No one likes Sweden.

When are we gonna divide that shit up?

This
jesus fucking christ
Swede have brainwashed

You are just proxy land, like Belarus is for Russia.

The thought of beautiful white women being raped and forcibly impregnated with brown babies makes me rock hard

>Drama teacher and actor Mohammad Arvan
Those classes are a scam. They will pick up the overweight, stupid and frankly useless greenpeace chicks they were about to grab anyway. No news here, Sweden absolutely based for scamming money out of sandniggers.

My dick is bigger than Denmark. almost a non-country.

This is why we need to build a wall on our eastern border

Ikr is like something in their head is broken...what the actual fuck....

youtube.com/watch?v=_C--olgLsQE

This sure worked out great for you Germany.

>Swedish bantz

Someone just shoot him please

>American bantz

scamming money?
You know these "refugees" come from 3rd world extremely poor countries.
All the money they have is given to them from taxes paid by the swedes.

Isn't it better if they're not in your fucking country at all you stupid leftist?

You sick fuck...

>Sweden absolutely based for scamming money out of sandniggers.

Something tells me those classes are subsidized by the state.

How's St. Clout Sven? Made any decent Somali friends?

And if you're American, you're in no position to talk about dick sizes with Europeans, Mr. 5 inches.

Don't use logic with cucks. They're too far gone already.

What happens if you're a Swedish /r9k/ poster and want to attend this class?

Ha, this is where you are wrong. They come with money. Their families give them their life savings, they waste half of it on the journey. The other half is there to build up a life here and get the rest of the family over. If they waste that cash on worthless, infertile and overweight desperate looser women, we're all better for it.
Also, when private citizens milk the incompetent state for money like this, the gravy train will stop eventually.
As I said before, Sweden absolutely based.

But user, the "newly arrived kids" bring culture and traditions to a country without a culture

Shit, Sweden might take the first place of cucked nations away from us again. I need to suck off even more refugees.

>Unaccompanied Minors’ Get Classes on How to Pick Up Swedish Women
"Bash 'em with the club and fuck 'em while the body's still warm?"

> the state
Who gives a shit, the state doesn't represent the citizens anymore. They can waste money as much as they want, their days are numbered.
If they raise taxes, they will be gone and replaced. If they run out of money, they will have to stop importing sandniggers and admit defeat.
Meanwhile, the average Sven gets rich for telling sandniggers some made up bullshit.

Nobody will miss a fat leftist slag. Maybe she should have lost weight before getting herself into danger, then she could have run away.

10/10

Who made measurements? I bet it was a swedish!

>Det är 2017 nu
>literally current year
lmfao every fucking time

Thank god

I don't know what I would do if I went 1 day without a SWEDEN YES thread

She knows how to cover up nicely though. She's probably well experienced in getting beaten.

>everyone is average
>americans are not mostly europeans
>danish education
My dog probably has a higher IQ than you.

What the fuck, Sven?

After yesterday when Germany reduced Sweden's lead in the world cuck championship, Sweden went for a fast break and is once again in the lead after introducing SANDNIGGER BREEDING CAMPS!

So the Swedish Salvation Army has youth camps aiming to promote sandnigger-Christian relations and obviously that means matching sandnigger males with Swedish females. Sandnigger girls are sent to female only camps, to protect their family honor or something...

On one of these camps the Salvation Army invited the """"teen"""" Mohammed (who previous to the camp was convicted of raping a 13yo Swedish girl), and surprise surprise...he raped a 15-16 yo Swedish Christian girl at the camp.

To make it even better, the incident wasn't reported to anyone outside of the camp because muh racism, and he wuz good boy. The girl had to tell one of the adult supervisors about the experience though (probably while he was fapping to the fantasy like Swede cucks do). Luckily the victim got a hold of a phone and called her mother who then reported it to the police.

When the police came the girls at the camp described Mohammed as a creepy guy who touched them and bragged about how many Swedish girls he had fucked, and that they had heard the victim screaming for him to stop. The supervisors on the other hand described him as a boy who loved to hug the girls and that he glowed up when he was allowed to be with Swedish girls and the only contact they had seen between him and the girl was the two of them goofing around.

After the incident a lot of the supervisors were so concerned with Mohammed's wellbeing, that the police had to ask them to stop calling him and his parents asking how he was coping. To this day a lot of them are even friends with him on Facebook even after he was convicted of the rape. On the other hand they have barely called the victim and her family.

Source (in Swedish):
archive.is/iAphP

hello darkness my old friend

>ugh fuck these people that don't know our countries or respect our culture and fail to integrate

>ugh fuck these feminists for trying to teach them our culture and help them integrate why don't they stay in a ghetto or get the fuck out

dont succumb to the darkness

get a truncheon and a pair of jack boots

Only the strong and clever survive. Mudshit immigration is applied eugenics, something every true and conscious aryan man understands instinctively. Afraid cucks like you will perish, while the true white man will rule over an army of inferior drones.

HOLY SHIT I HATE SWEDISH KEKS SO MUCH THESE SMELLY SHITSKINS DONT BELONG HERE THEY BELONG IN THE DESERT I HOPE YOU GET BEHEADED

Just die already.

>being this much of a retarded cuckhold

>Only the strong and clever survive.
In nature yes. But in a social democracy, you're forced to give away your resources to the ones who wish to conquer you.

Solution:

>build a wall around Sweden and don't let anything in or out for 30 years

>at the 30 year mark, allow Russia to annex it and clear it out however they see fit

Sorry Sven but you've brought this on yourself

Get back into your cage and inject some snus you disgusting SD voting shitbag.

Hey Swedish men, what the fuck are you doing all day?

Cleaning up after immigrants and inviting them home to fuck your wife?

t. Roastie

>The only form of integration Sweden teaches is how to fuck your women

Seems right, cuck

Damn it we have a wall to build. Hey Putin, you got tanks, right? Can you fix Europe?

>Can you fix Europe?
Soak Swedish women sperm Mongols?

point emerging, probably entering.
rpm 55.5

How to pick up swedish women as a migrant? Pressing them up against a wall and whispering softly "allahu akbar"

Go back to rinkeby faggot