How did (((they))) even allow this movie to be released?

How did (((they))) even allow this movie to be released?

Being a millionaire goes a long way when asking for a private publisher/distributor for your movie.

I thought Gibson funded the entire thing himself

They didn't. No one wanted to go near it and Gibson funded the thing himself.

I can guarantee you that quite a few of the kikes that turned him down lamented their decision, regardless of the content.

He didn't go through the typically hollywood jews

The only Christian film I like desu
I still remember the latin counting while Christ was being whipped

What about Last Temptation of Christ?

why is it called the christ?

And being conveniently drunk off his ass while operating a motor vehicle..

because Christ is what he was, not who he was
>its a title, not a name

simple, the zionists won because it portrays a false story within it so it was good propaganda for them in the end.

they didnt. when this movie was being produced, hollywood was whipped into a frenzy saying that this movie was literally going to result in the holocaust 2.0 and that it was the most anti semitic thing of all time

you can look at old news articles and they are all full off butthurt jews

false story? what was the false story?

thanks, user.

Over 9000 layers of subtlety in this post. Your question is not relevant and what do you suppose we say or do about it. Why that specific movie? You shill way too much

Because it's a shitty movie.

Because "jews controlling hollywood" theory is just bullshit

Source?

>false story
t. Mohammad

Patently false.

You can release a movie in Hollywood as a small distributor. It just costs a fucking shitload and you have to really care about the project. It's not coincidence that a Hollywood mantra is "never make a movie with your own money."

Mel was desperate to make this film and crazy enough to use his own cash to produce and distribute the film, and use churches and the internet to market and promote it.

Gamble paid off big time.

So jews controll hollywood but don't actually controll hollywood, got it

Make a movie outside of Hollywood and it works. Try to make one in Hollywood and you have to deal with (((them))).

>this was made before Mels redpill on the Jews.

That's not even remotely close to what I presented. He made the film with his own money. Hollywood doesn't dictate what audiences will watch and most people are clamouring for something different that they'll embrace it if it's made.

Do you have $35 million to produce and distribute a film outside the Hollywood studio system?

If not, you can't put a film in cinemas.

(((They))) weren't happy about it if I remember correctly, the problem they have id Gibson has a lot of shekels of his own.

But the allowed him to create it, so they controll hollywood by not controlling it, is dis the ultimaten redpill?

Because dumbe Americans will pay to see retarded christcuck pandering

No.

One instance where someone decides to risk a shitload of their own money and they use all the media resources to deride it, slam it and refuse to run advertisements for it and actually makes money does not prove Jews don't control Hollywood, Jew.

They don't control much outside of their hollywood, Mel used his own money without any jewish hollywood involvement, if Mel was working within hollywood then he would have had to cowtow to jewish pressure.

If you had 35 million dollars you could make whatever the fuck you wanted and all anyone could do is bitch.

I think I finally got it, they don't controll hollywood but their part of hollywood, let's say 1/3 of hollywood, "their" hollywood. So saying "jews controll hollywood" is plainly speaking bullshit, and I was right in the first place? Is that what you mean?

>This desperate for validation on his original argument

No, you pathetic cunt. You are not right.

Made it easier to tear him down afterwards.

Mel Gibson is in such based stuff it's ridiculous. I love Gallipoli.

Jews control their slices of hollywood (hollywood is more than just movie warehouses and MGM.), if you want to make a movie you either have to cowtow to jews in hollywood or you take a massive gamble and use your own money (Which is out of the question for 99.9% of most people.)

Mel Gibson could make The Passion Of The Christ because he took a gamble and used his own substantial wealth as a independent film, now hollywood jews kvetched and moaned about "Muh Shoah!" and wouldn't advertise for it.

And a fat lot of good that did.

Is it an actual good movie? Would Sup Forums approve of it?

So they don't controll hollywood if you can make your own movie in hollywood even if they are against it.

Shitty snuff film, posing as something "deep" sucking on devoted idiot's. God's not dead tier

Think kebbabs say Jesus was one of the prophets.

This is like saying because there was French Resistance, Germany never had control of France.

>if you can make your own movie in hollywood even if they are against it.
Yeah, though they will slander you and make it really difficult to get any exposure to the movie you made.
Mel made a movie about Christ and luckily there is a massive population of people who will watch that (As long as it isn't pozzed.) but if you tried to make something pro-hitler or even right wing you won't see a return on your investment and no matter how good the movie actually is all anyone will see is -6.000.000/10 "oy vey this is so bad it's like anudda shoah! don't watch it!"

>Yeah, though they will slander you and make it really difficult to get any exposure to the movie you made.

For example Passion, wich was a financial succes, with massive exposure, and one of the most discussed movie of 2004.

Name one other self financed, distributed and marketed example.

God's not dead, god's not dead 2

Touche.

Got any that aren't produced by the Christian studio system which accounts for like 1-2% of market share?

I wonder if they refer to Judeo-Christian values in that movie.

Serious man. Of course interpretations may be different as with any work of art. But the main character does not find any hope or answers in Judaism. In one scene the rabbi says "The Goy? Who cares", the goys theeth scene, beautifull scene btw.

And it was a big hollywood flick.

A Serious Man is a film from Jews question and examining their own faith.

It's a personal film, an existential examination and not for the benefit of any goy. Not that they can't find value from it, it's a fine film. But it's an extremely Jewish film.

Also it was distributed by a subsidiary of (((Universal Pictures.)))

>30 mil budget
>grossed over 610 million at the box office

impressive