I don't frequent Sup Forums much but due to the recent events with a certain president...

I don't frequent Sup Forums much but due to the recent events with a certain president, I really have to question humanity.

Why is it that people are excited and happy about a first world country bullying a third world country?

Why are people happy that a president is not only insulting another country's people but also provoking their economy to dwindle and increase the amount of poor people?

When did we as humans become so bad that we enjoy the suffering of others only to amuse ourselves or fulfill our feeling of superiority?

I'm not saying "be compasionate to us", Americans are free to think whatever bullshit the government feeds them about us Mexicans after all we are neighbors and you may be mad at some things you we did to you just like we are mad at things you did to us, but that's life you learn to get along anyway.

However what I don't understand is the support Trump gets from people in other countries in the world, most of you don't know us, we aren't bad as the press makes us out to be, we have normal lives like people in most other countries, we work hard everyday to earn a living, we get by with the fruits of our labor, we get mad at our government just as you do, however we do not enjoy seeing other people suffering.

What is it that make you guys enjoy watching another country become a shit hole of suffering for its people (this question is not for Americans) we know Americans have a big ego so if they fuck another country they enjoy it,but how about the rest of the world?

this is like watching a bully taking a weak kids money away at school.

serious question guys, I'm amazed at the amount of anti-mexican posts in Sup Forums I didn't think we even had any presence in Europe to cause such hate with you guys over there.

Other urls found in this thread:

chron.com/news/nation-world/article/Mexican-migration-pamphlet-draws-fire-here-1625427.php
youtube.com/watch?v=2utsjsWOWUA
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/98907-calderon-condemns-ariz-immigration-law-in-joint-session-speech-to-congress
wheresthewalldonald.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why is it that people are excited and happy about a first world country bullying a third world country?

Because it's funny

>Why is it that people are excited and happy about a first world country bullying a third world country?

The way I see it, Mexicans are bullying americans and bothering them with illegal immigration. It's Mexico who should've taken measures to ensure that illegal immigration to the states is stopped, not US.

No one is accusing the average Mexicans of anything.

Create a country worth a shit in the first place so you stop coming here......

Hasn't happened.....Oh right well guess we will have to take matters into our own hands. Fight for your country, I will if I get the chance to purge you fucking invaders from my country.

By that you mean keep them the fuck out of our country and make them pay for the shit they're doing to us? Oh, gee, I wonder why we're happy about that.

>Calexico Police

>I'm from Calexico

How's Mexicali, Paco? :D

Who took that picture user? You need to go back.

The weak should fear the strong puto

All posts best posts

Stop being a victim OP, fuck off and fix yourself

>The way I see it, Mexicans are bullying americans and bothering them with illegal immigration. It's Mexico who should've taken measures to ensure that illegal immigration to the states is stopped, not US.

How are we actually doing this? we don't actually send people illegally to the US.since of course it is illegal,they hire people to help them cross, but it's not like the government is actually helping them.

You do know that we actually try to stop South Americans from crossing over to Mexico, but just as they have their methods to cross to Mexico, they also use them to cross over the US.

it's fine thanks.

dunno, got it off the web, I wanted to find a picture they have in a wells fargo bank that shows a mexican and american woman in old traditional clothes that said something about the sister cities mexicali and calexico but didn't come up with anything on google.

I have no problem with the US, aside from Trump being an asshole, what I'm amazed of is the reactions of people from other countries, I can understand your hatred towards Mexicans due to what the media feeds you.

:(

I suppose America has a point about illegal immigration and Mexico almost exists as a parasite on America - giving it drugs, cheap labor, and car parts. Ultimately, it has to be hurting a lot of Americans and Mexico profits from that hurt. So I don't think Mexico isn't at all to blame in all of this.

But I also don't think most people do think it's awesome that America is bullying Mexico. But, then, like you said - Mexico is nearly a third world country and the USA is the fattest fucker around by a big margin. A lot of much richer countries also rely on American trade and are essentially being bullied here as well.

He might actually be shitting on Mexico but he's intentionally wafting the smell over the rest of the globe.

Way to say a lot but nothing at all

>triggered mexifaggot detected

tldr

Why don't you just fucking listen and do what you're told? Everything would be fine if you didn't have some sense of false superiority and listened.

I didn't say a lot. There's like three sentences there.

>playing the victim role.
You faggots have been invading our country for years and disrespecting our borders. You brought this on yourselves.

I'm guessing you can only take and take and take and take so much from a country before they say ENOUGH and "bully" you. Get fucked paco.

could you whittle it down to a meme with about 6 or 7 words please?

Half your country is illegals who come here to sap up U.S. dollars from native civilians. The other are drug cartels desperate to turn this county into a favela. And all we get in return is empty pockets and degenerates visiting to get abducted.

Firebomb Mexico.

Just dropping in to tell you that I didn't read your post and the decapitation squads are on their way

>a president is not only insulting another country's people but also provoking their economy to dwindle and increase the amount of poor people?

Because you non-Americans are flooding us with garbage criminals and we're tired of having to clean up your mess.

Everytime you encourage a Mexishit to jump the border into the USA, you think it's less trouble for you.

Maybe if Mexico stopped encouraging people to illegally migrate to the USA and stopped printing pamphlets to help people, we'd stop "bullying."

The same reason I hate Turks, OP. As soon as you (((migrate))), you're a burden and a plague. Your country is one of fleas, and the end game of all this (((migration))) is the displacement and eventually complete erasure of my people. Consider the mass deportations, wall and tariffs as a small price for your peoples malicious intent.

>La Raza

Dont make me fucking laugh.

>MFW Mexico's economic policy is sucking America's blood

I spent the first 20 years of my life in south Phoenix, AZ. I would say that I was born without prejudice, but somewhere around middle school I started to notice that it wasn't white people mugging women on the streets as I looked out of my school bus window. I would say that I lost compassion for illegal immigrants when a member of my family was T-boned in an intersection and had to pay for the full cost of repair because the undocumented immigrant was uninsured. I would say that I grew to hate Mexicans when I noticed that my my circle of friends had been destroyed by drugs coming from south of the border. Is it normal to bury multiple friends due to narcotic related related deaths in your early 20's? In an America without a southern border, it is. Build the wall. May you bean-niggers pay for it with your blood.

>What is it that make you guys enjoy watching another country become a shit hole
Mexico already is one though

>we don't actually send people illegally to the US
>it's not like the government is actually helping them.

chron.com/news/nation-world/article/Mexican-migration-pamphlet-draws-fire-here-1625427.php

Do not be afraid amigo!
We have taught your people well and will send them back shortly to make Mexico great again!

>insulting another country's people
That's in your own imagination Paco. Get a life or get a piñata.

>Why are people happy that a president is not only insulting another country's people but also provoking their economy to dwindle and increase the amount of poor people?

You're talking about your own leader, right?

Because fuck you and your sombrero.

then its like you beat a handicapped :(

Fuck off taco bowl.

hi OP, you won't get a very open, honesty, or polite discussion from this board -- though you'll at least get some insights into the type of people who would revel in bullying and hatred. apart from that though, I just wanted to let you know that there are many of us who care about you and hope you can forgive us in the future.

we're all brothers and sisters. please don't hate us forever

>we're all brothers and sisters. please don't hate us forever
Fuck off traitor.

i dont think mexicans are bad, honestly when i was a child mexicans took me in when i was in an abusive home...
i dont have the answers to much of that and i feel fucking terrible now

We see the claims done by supporters of The Wall just and fair, why not support just and fair side — it was USSR who supported parasites, now we live in transformed, reborn, freed from communist occupation Russia (many thanks for that to President Reagan!), so the things have dramatically changed.

God Bless America and President Donald Trump in making all these needed changes.

literally grow up

(leaf)

why is it you expect the USA not to be angry that your government and people openly endorse the disrespect of our nation's laws? you are the one expecting free benefits while you have respect for us.

user,it is easy for you to say that because you are from the US. from the Mexican point of view, Trump has been disrespecting Mexico since he started his campaign for presidency, accepting the visit from Trump only hurts our pride of the "beat up wife who thinks his husband will be better someday".

illegals user, we can't do nothing about them, just as the wall won't stop them from crossing either, the only way for there to be less illegals is for Mexico's economy to strenghthen, it's not like we wanted people to jump the border, its just something that is out of control, just as we can't stop it, you can't prevent it.

What is it that we take exactly? you do know that the US gets its fair share of deals from Mexico were they are benefited way more than we are right?

first off, many more illegals work in the US and contribute to your economy, second if you guys had a good education system were you taught people not to consume drugs the cartels wouldn't have such a big market for it, as much as Mexico, or any other country consumes drugs, yours is the one that consumes the most, I'm not saying its alright, I'm just saying that it's also your problem because lots of Americans are addicts.

except, we don't they do it all by themselves, we don't encourage anything.

>is the displacement and eventually complete erasure of my people.
youtube.com/watch?v=2utsjsWOWUA

that's not it user, read it again.

Feel sorry for your story user, but its not our fault they were addicts

>its just something that is out of control, just as we can't stop it, you can't prevent it.
why is it you get mad when someone is actually trying to stop illegal activities? oh right, you get money because of it, you parasite.

You mean Mexico has been taking advantage of the US for so long and promoting illegals to come to the US and rape our resources to send back to Mexico? Then telling our congress that it's an insult to deport illegals?

ALL THE WHILE WE SEND YOU 400 MILLION DOLLARS IN FOREIGN AID every year? Fuck you.

I apologize for everyone who posts under this beautiful flag whom have no idea what it means. I hope there will be a day when we can make america love again and make america care again

>"Give me your tired, your poor,

>Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

>The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

>Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me.

>I lift my lamp beside the golden door."

La Raza is an American invention

> Mexico
> Third World
Stop with this bullshit, Mexico may be shittier and not as nice as America or Western Europe, but it's far from third world, the HDI is much higher than the world average, people for the most part at least have access to healthcare, the water isn't dirty everywhere. Maybe if your country and the surroundings weren't in the middle of making this country or at least parts of it shittier and more like yours then this wouldn't be a problem.

That's gay.

Let's just invade Mexico.

that's not part of the constitution, fag, it's a poem written on a plaque on a statue gifted to the USA. learn your history

What a fag.

>bullying

???

Shut the fuck up (((Emma Lazarus))), go back to fucking Israel because you have no fucking idea what America means, people like you with your shitty third-worldist ideology have already subverted and destroyed the good Anglo-European culture America used to have, now you're halfway through to destroying their genetic legacy too.

>native americans

LOL

Our methods were direct while yours is backhanded and greasy like the vermin your "race" tends to be. Electing Trump was the beginning. Trail of Tears 2: Lets get this Fiesta started is the finale

>It's not our fault members of my tribe sold drugs to your children.

Get fucked bean-user. Every vote I cast until I die will be America first and Mexico last.

This is a very nuanced situation. I'll give you a hint, there's not just Mexicans coming over. You have Whites and Muslims coming over too, some of them from across the ocean.

Once Trump forces your government to build that wall, you'll come off ahead in the long term too.

YOU

Not that user, but wow, good job.

Whose bullying who?

We have the worst heroin epidemic in our history happening right now because of that open border and your cartels.

It gets even worse because you fucking sheisty spics keep putting fentanyl salts into your heroin to save a few bucks and it is killing people at an insane rate. more people are dying from heroin and fentanyl then from car crashes atm.

Not to mention all of the cheap "meximeth" flooding and destroying the Midwest.

Don't forget the way your people are fucking our working class by lowering wages and benefits, take construction jobs along with so many other entry level positions leaving our poor fucked and having to work Dr McDonald's.

Probably should also point out that you Democrat voting beaners are close to making America a one party state by changing our demographics so much and consistently voting for gibs, even into your 3rd and 4th generation offspring. if we don't close the border soon we will be past the point of no return.

Fuck Mexico. it is a cancer upon the States. you benefit a million times more from us then we ever have from you.

America has its own problems with poverty. It should fix those before letting other countries add to it.

> not your safe space
Also, theweakshallfearthestrong.jpg
I hate everyone between the usa and argentina.
Go to war if you don't like what the US does.
We have been bullied our whole existance by our neighbors and somewhat we are a relatively successful country, for regional standards
Fuck you

It's not bullying, it's consequences. You little fucking bleary-eyed rats want to roll over and play victim when shit isn't going your way, and as soon as the liberals stop looking, you're back to jajajajajajaing about taking advantage of our country with complete, unchecked impunity. Enforcing laws and setting standards for countries known to violate them to respect them isn't bullying. It's YOU fucks who have been bullying the American taxpayer, and now that the free ride is over, you play dumb as to how we could be so cruel. Thought your asses were slick, but you've been sliding on barbed wire the whole time. Keep your brown, smelly ass, the rest of your parasite familia, and your fucking narco bullshit on your side of the wall, and praise KEK that we haven't just invaded, you stupid asshole.

even those of you with weak souls and troubled hearts, I hope you someday find love for your brotherhood of mankind.

we all eventually find ourselves laid before the court of humility. may your judge be compassion rather than despair

The point was you do nothing to stop people from entering the US. why should we pay for a problem that is the fault of another?

Reading shit like this makes me want to be able to punch people over the internet.

Facebook/Reddit thread.

White people OP. They didn't learn to do their own farmwork with the nigger problem. Now they have an illegal problem.

Well they should be euthanized

Wait it out mexibro. That polefucker probably won't last a full term.

Because the natural order of things is being restored. In nature, the lion snatches the meat away from the hyena, but for the last fifty or so years the lion has allowed the hyena to keep its meat and rape the lioness. No more.

>Why are people happy that a president is not only insulting another country's people but also provoking their economy to dwindle and increase the amount of poor people?
Because finally, after decades of humiliation and self-destructive policies, a country is standing up for itself and saying "you will not screw us over anymore, and now we have a score to settle."

>When did we as humans become so bad that we enjoy the suffering of others only to amuse ourselves or fulfill our feeling of superiority?
The dawn of our species. And probably a few million years prior to that.

>However what I don't understand is the support Trump gets from people in other countries in the world
It's not because we hate Mexicans. It's because we wish our countries had leaders like that. We have a bunch of weak-willed, mealy-mouthed ninnies leading us to destruction. Seeing America under a more rational kind of rule makes us happy.

Do you think trump will put Sniper Towers and machine gun nests on the wall? That would be rad as fuck

I just want everyone in this thread to know.

You have no fucking idea what's really going on behind the scenes. This isn't about Mexico, the Middle East, or even America. There is a global conspiracy afoot responsible for the cartels, ruining Mexico, and turning hard working Mexican people into useful idiots.

That wall is not to just protect America, but it's also to strangle the cartels (among other things).

Take pride in your country, sit tight, and watch the fireworks coming up. Everything will be revealed in a few years.

Make Mexico great again. Or do you want to suck forever? I'm from San Diego. Mexico fuckin sucks.

Did you read the article user? the pamphlet to give tips on how to survive crossing the desert, they aren't encouraging people to go to the US, but people will go via Coyotes, and Coyotes sometimes just adandons people to their luck, kids, women and men.

Trump blankets all Mexicans as rapist, terrorist etc >it's all in your imagination user

I don't hate American's I love the US, I buy most of my stuff from you guys and I cross legally all the time, I already have a Switch preordered as well, but people in Calexico, El Centro, San Diego, etc are usually so nice... maybe because I look like a US Citizen I dunno, but I know that only some people have a hate boner for us and thats ok, but my main issue is the hate boner towards Mexicans in other countries, do people in other countries actually believe all the lies the US tells about us?

I understand man,.

if Trump had not started with his "attitude" and had actually ask, lets split the bill for the wall, I think this would have gone in a whole different direction, but I guess Trump needed his votes.

again how? I haven't disrespected your laws, we don't send people over there and we can't stop them either, just like you can't stop them either.

You can stop it, I have no issues with that, but you are fucking a country that frankly can't stop it by itself just like you can't stop it.

>You mean Mexico has been taking advantage of the US for so long and promoting illegals to come to the US and rape our resources to send back to Mexico? Then telling our congress that it's an insult to deport illegals?

Where was that said, can you please enlighten me?

Says the guy from the country that got rid of its Romani cancer as soon as it could by signing onto the EU

Are you retarded? some guy writes a few plattitudes onto a plaque and we're supposed to adopt it as our foreign policy?

I don't know if you have noticed, but we already have plenty of the "huddled poor". maybe we should focus on helping them first before we go bringing in more.

Politics is inherently cancerous.

How easily influenced and manipulated the masses are. It masquerades as 'educated' while its primary mode of thinking is emotional. Most people are ruled by irrational fear. As a result, they know only how to conform to cultural and social biases, and their three synapses cannot form a single original thought or analysis. We are not nearly as advanced or intellectual as we like to stroke our egos thinking we are.

Speaking of a certain president, Trump brings the irrational out of people because he himself is the true image of the ugliness of humanity. Incompetent, arrogant, selfish, egomaniacal. A house divided against itself cannot stand. That goes not only for the country, but the entire world.

This isn't about the right-wing dramatization of everyone holding hands and singing songs in happiness la la land, this is about creating a world that actually sustains humanity into the future, which perpetual war and hatred is not conducive to. But this is one post and I'm just tossing a drop of water into a sea of piss.

We need to go the way of the dinosaur asap. Sometimes I wish there were an objectively superior alien race watching over us ready to take control at any time, that's about the only thing left that might humble humanity.

It would be cool if the US builds a wall, then disperses a contagious fatal pathogen into mexico

Fuck you Mexico

Too late. I'm here because compassion led me to despair. I was already judged, so I cannot fear retribution for ill will towards my fellow man.

These white boys here on Sup Forums were created by this society. This society deserves what they return to it.

you do realize the walls being built regardless of your or my feelings for trump right ?

Shut the fuck up Canada. Why do you even bother?

>blankets all Mexicans
>". . . and some, I assume, are good people."

STAY THE FUCK OUT.

welcome to international politics 101. if domestic pressures force your govt to ignore external conditions, then you're going to have a bad time

pay for the wall cabron

I hate the illegal uneducated Mexicans who take American's welfare. Fuck the Mexican government for sending their worst here.

You do realize that I'm not complaining about the wall in my OP statement. I'm asking about why it makes OTHER people not from the US happy to see a country actively trying to ruin another.

>I'm dismissing the US posters because my OP statement was geared towards people from other countries and I obviously don't have all the facts they have just as they don't have all the facts I do, you think we do all the bad things you the US, but you do plenty of bad things to us as well such as providing all the guns the cartels have, well we might actually need them since before this week Mexico is still kind of on the verge or a revolution.

The cartels are hurting us so bad right now... biggest heroin epidemic in our history... most drug overdoses in our history. meth ingesting the Midwest. all courtesy of the cartels.

Imagine all of the suffering that all this is causing, why do the liberals not care? why do they value the welfare of strangers from a foreign land over the welfare of our neighbors and families?

Building the wall and stopping the cartels is going to do so much to help the US and Mexico. once they lose their ability to make such insane profit it is only a matter of time before they lose their power. Mexicans should be celebrating the wall as much as we are.

You'll still be able to come into Mexico legally, this is only about keeping checks and stability within the country. I'm sure many of the illegals will have the opportunity to come over legally later on, but honestly the whole point of this is to keep Mexico a prosperous Mexico, and America a prosperous America.

Trump does NOT brand all Mexicans as rapists or terrorists, that's just the propagandists that have been using your people as cheap labor by flooding your country with cartels, forcing you to come here to unknowingly fuck over our people.

We were both getting fucked in this, just wait and you'll come ahead. Your President is just another shill like Obama who has been destroying your country on purpose and laughing behind your back.

For the most part, you seem to have taken the bantz here seriously. Yes it's funny to make fun of you spics but no one in the right mind (including Trump) wants to humiliate or bully you. It's just to clean up this global mess that has been brewing since the 70s.

That's what nationalism is all about. Making yourself feel good while laughing at the misery around you.

>Mexican president slams immigration law before Congress

>Mexican President Felipe Calderon condemned Arizona's tough, new immigration law during a joint session speech Thursday to Congress.

>Calderon said the Arizona law, which is meant to stem the tide of illegal immigrants into the state, primarily from Mexico, "introduces a terrible idea that uses racial profiling as a basis for law enforcement."

>"I am convinced that a comprehensive immigration reform is crucial to securing our common border," the Mexican president told lawmakers in both parties gathered for the speech. "However I strongly disagree with your recently adopted law in Arizona."

>Democrats stood and applauded Calderon's remarks at that point in the speech, while many Republicans remained seated, with no applause.

>thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/98907-calderon-condemns-ariz-immigration-law-in-joint-session-speech-to-congress

Why does Mexico care if we profile our own citizens? Oh wait, they're scared we'll deport illegals who send them tons of money?

>There is a global conspiracy afoot

gonna need a proof or two

Fuck off kike.

He's helping you take your country back, unless you're one of those rich Mexi's. This wall and supplementary executive actions will force you to fix your country instead of pawning off your lower class, and other fiscal problems on us. If people just stepped the fuck back and thought logically, you could see things like this for yourself.

its the the u.s job to make sure your country is flourishing/stable that's your domestic issues and why are other countries in support of what you view injust well

>U.S has the most influence in world geopolitics

>worlds largest economny, llargest military budget,
> Most countries especially their allies don't tend to buck the trend what's to hard to understand just the way world works man accept it.

It's not YOU I am annoyed with since you are in Mexico and not here. It's all the beaners here I am sick of - and I know from the Shia threads that there are tons of shitskin Americans even on Sup Forums

When I was growing up there weren't that many Mexicans and I didn't mind the ones that were there but now they're everywhere with their music and restaurants and low IQs and Spanish signs and violence and crappy genetics and "cholo" culture. They aren't even good Christians and vote Democrat most of the time.

The sooner the wall gets built and these scumbags sent packing (hopefully their anchor babies go with them), the sooner I will actually be comfortable with treating the country of Mexico with respect. But I understand that the average Mexican citizen and its government isn't responsible for the actions of criminals who trespass into the US. I don't even really blame the illegal immigrants themselves for trying. Rather I blame the government of the richest, most powerful nation in the world for refusing to perform one of the most basic duties of a government - guaranteeing the security of its borders. Been this way for half a century at least.

It's why I am super happy with Trump even if it means he's gonna be an asshole about it. That shit's gonna get done even if I end up paying for it via tariffs.

>wall
wheresthewalldonald.com/

>this is like watching a bully taking a weak kids money away at school.
you third world shitstains have been ripping us off for decades.
prepare to reap the whirl-wind.

Exactly

I have friends and family who have suffered under this shit. I know a Mexican friend who's living in California in a shit neighborhood, and because of the garbage gangs he doesn't feel safe. I feel bad for him, I want him to have a prosperous life, and while his family doesn't like Trump yet I can't blame him either.

Trump is playing a juggling act right now unlike anything in history. As I've said there is a fucking conspiracy going on, and he has to say and do things that may seem cruel now but honestly there's not much he can do.

The Liberals are useful idiots, like most of the population has become. Trump just knew how to play one side of the useful idiots against the other to win the Presidency. In time everything will be revealed but right now he has an uphill battle against him.

Just keep an eye on things going on in the Middle East, everything is intertwined. Things are NOT what they seem.

This is beyond disputes with countries and their peoples, this is nothing about Mexico, China, or Iran. This will not end even after the disintegration of the EU. This will end once all the conspirators are found and hung and humanity can finally move forward culturally and scientifically rather than stay in the illusions of a satanic demiurge.

Nigger i lived in CA and watched you fucking beaners ruin my state for the last 30 years.

I will laugh as we bomb mexico city to dust, take your land, and rape your women. You will pay for the wall with your worthless pesos or with your blood and clay.

Alex Jones is a dumbass version, but enough for someone like you.

Remember, facts and evidence are always made by someone.

Take down your Southern border wall then we will discuss Trumps wall.