Trump pressured Park Service to find proof for his claims about inauguration crowd

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-pressured-park-service-to-back-up-his-claims-about-inauguration-crowd/2017/01/26/12a38cb8-e3fc-11e6-ba11-63c4b4fb5a63_story.html

This is beyond pathetic. Even if he's right about the size of the crowd, which doesn't seem to be the case, the media is trolling the shit out of him and he's wasting his time. Where is his focus?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2063265/England-worlds-sixth-crowded-country-High-rate-immigration-blame-population-surge.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump is implementing drastic reforms and fulfilling "controversial" campaign promises that lifelong politicians were too scared to even touch, and the media is still covering this a week later

Where is their focus?

The media is going to cover every little thing a president does. It's what they do. If he's still butthurt about this, it's going to be covered.

(((wapo)))

He has every right to call them out on their bullshit. Looks like they're ready to double down again.
And get blown out again.

>after all this time I can't recognize misdirection tactics when I see them in action

Report on it is one thing but forcing doubt in every story is something they didn't do to Obama

It makes him look desperate. I don't know why he has to harp on it. He should leave it to others to do that while he's focusing on actual priorities.

He said he was going to take care of the lying media because of everything they did to him. All those lies and biased reports for so long, why would Trump take it easy on them?
This may not be the best move but it's for a reason.

You misunderstand who is trolling who.

You also misunderstand that the Media is downplaying the crowd size to delegitimize him and he's right to disprove their lies.

No, and in fact it was the opposite.
The press openly sucked obamas dick.
They were caught trying to undermine this administration on the very first day.
It's pretty pathetic. They've become so desperate. I always figured propagandists would be smarter in the future but I feel like they've only gotten lazier and more sloppy.

he's a fucking child-brained narcissist. are you just starting to realize this?

He is.

He look desperate to his detractors who hate him already and will use any excuse they can find, or in this case manufacture, to hate him more. To the rest of us he looks like a man that isn't going to take shit from a bunch of liberal arts graduates who call themselves "journalists" just because he's expected to by the same losers.

Buckle up, my friend, there's going to be 9 years of this.

>Where is his focus?
Did you not learn throughout the whole campaign that Donald Trump can multitask and focus on the stupidest shit and still come out ahead?

He just wanted to correct the record.

Fucking gold

If he proves that the crowd was yuge then it's another fatal blow to the fake news groups who said otherwise. If he stays quiet about something that was so obvious but that still gets lied about then the MSM still has an upper hand.

>not realizing hes going to make everyone weary about lying about him cause he'll never drop it

non-stories will go down dramatically

>because of everything they did to him
Then it's just petty revenge.

>delegitimize him
In whose mind? Theirs? His? Crowd size doesn't mean shit to me or anyone I've talked to. It was overcast, rainy, and cold as tits. Probably about 800,000 people still showed up, not the largest in history, but still a hell of a lot. He could just say that and move on. Why does it HAVE to be the largest of all time?

>let us run our fake news stories about you without fighting back or you're a child who should focus on the real issues.

White people can multitask, unlike the negro. He'll be fine.

>why not just let the media lie openly to the public? If I don't care nobody else does...

>W
>A
>P
>O

Like anyone's gonna believe those faggots

What do you mean? Trump has been embarrassing about this and all of his supporters dumb ideas have been debunked.

Like how FUCKING HARD is it to just go with the PERFECTLY REASONABLE explaination why his inauguration wasn't the BIGGEST ever. It was 100% totally fine but he has to be the very best or nothing I mean how fucking stuck up his fucking ass is he and he keeps lying about this easily disproven facts and people keeps sperging around it.

It's sad and shameful and I dread the day he has to actually respond to something of importance where this spergniggering will cause actual harm and not just be a ego pant-drop.

The media may have exaggerated, but it was definitely not the largest attendance in history.

>petty revenge
i'd say that getting the media back to reporting facts instead blatant lies with no proof behind them.
american "investigative" media is no more.
it's just plain media, aka tabloid trash.

Trump is pushing a narrative of vast voter fraud and presenting himself as insecure regarding the popular vote. He is doing this to set the stage for nationwide voter ID laws that will disenfranchise many Democrat voters who are too lazy, stupid or criminal to get adequate identification. This will cripple the Democrats even further.

The media, by taking the bait he has left for them, is empowering this narrative and helping Trump with his goal.

RARE

No, what's embarrassing is that the press keeps making assholes out of themselves by thinking he'll take the high road and ignore them clearly lying about shit. He doesn't and they get blown out. You're saying you don't care about the crowd size. Great!
Then the 4 seconds of time it took to say the media is full of shit shouldn't bother you and you can ignore it.
You're acting as if the man isn't doing other things.

I thought you didn't care?

>The media is going to cover every little thing a president does.

Is that what they did the past 8 years?

>i'd say that getting the media back to reporting facts instead blatant lies with no proof behind them is a bit more than just "petty revenge"

corrected

its actually not what they do, obanana spent the majority of his tenure on fucking jimmy fallon and the view. Where was the media covering "every little thing the president does"

Because like said above, he's calling them out on their shit. They will double down further and in turn discredit themselves even more. I should like to see a precent where all these fake news shitheels actually sraighten up and report real news again. SJW's and useful idiot libtards will die out once fake news stop giving them outlets for their faux outrage chimpouts.

tl;dr it's about time fake news was brought to heel and proved their bs.

I was in DC that day. I promise you your photo is not real

Look at the gigapixel. Therein lies the truth.

It's never pathetic to stand up for the truth in the face of pathological liars. People have gotten so used to everybody just taking it up the ass that they are deeply disturbed when one man simply refuses to bend over and fights for what is right every step of the way.

This is how it should be, how it was before is what's truly pathetic.

About the size of the crowd and its supposed implications? No? About the president wasting his time with this shit? Yes.

fake

He's clearly lying about it. If you don't see that you are completely fucking dumbass retarded and should be aborted multiple times by different illegal immigrant doctors.

But I guess you see it as a war to just btfo media who talks bad about your group so truth becomes just alternative facts where you pick the ones that taste sweet.

But it was the largest audience if you count live attendance + TV + internet streams from around the world :^)

He's not wasting any time.
Have you been asleep for the past week.
Dudes running on all cylinders.
If you don't like what he's doing I can respect that, but to act like the minuscule amount of time it took to jizz in the press cores mouth is detracting from important issues is just false

why is he giving them free bait though?

The way I see it, both the media and Trump are lying. It's two camps lying at each other hoping the lies sound plausible enough for the American people. Only it's about the dumbest shit ever.

>He should leave it to others to do that while he's focusing on actual priorities.
that's why he asked the park to calculate the crowd size. you are easily manipulated by biased rhetoric.

Shouldn't you be prepping your bull? Plenty more coming to get their dicks suckled once that wall goes up!

absolutely. people without the energy to fight should not judge those that do.

You're FUCKING kidding me right, shill? They have never done this with Obama. Fuck right off. Holy shit.

What is Trump lying about in your mind?

It was easy to see it was one of the biggest inaugurations in recent memory. The bullshit pictures you jerkoffs are pushing are a joke. That's the point.
By making the press do the legwork to prove trump wrong it will expose that fact in the process.

drumpf is an insecure moron, I voted for him because shillary was corrupt but if you didn't know you were in for four years of bullshit of the highest order your blinders were on during the primaries

He took time out of his busy schedule to call someone up and talk to them about this over several days. That isn't what I had in mind.

usually to instruct someone to do something you have to at some level actually communicate with them, unless you have ESP.

Yes trump has been wrong while the media has been spot on. The election, the polls, the MLK bust. The media is certainly a worthy source of unbiased, correct information. Fucking idiot.

That he had the largest attendance in history. He somehow knows this despite admitting they don't have any attendance numbers and none of the photos or videos showing record levels of attendance.

Yet the MSM is claiming the same thing without evidence and somehow they are allowed to without fault.

Audience, not attendance.

his own ego
he is showing signs of a literal psychopath.

As I said, they're both lying then.

Not only that, they went as far as to manipulate picture to create a false narrative. Trump could be right. There were a shitload of people there. Not to mention tv viewership. But what the media says is easily debunked.

god fucking damn it.

You're showing signs of someone who is forced to use a spork to fend off savages from bumming his mom.

And then it reverts to who made the false/inflammatory remarks first? Sorry but if we're playing a childish game we go by childish rules.

>yes, just cuck my shit up screams Sup Forums

his focus is his TV ratings for the Trump White House season 1: the first 100 days.

he's not butthurt about this, it's just the narrative they're trying to push because everything he's doing is so good
nice try though (((user)))

Exactly. How do libs believe this double standard? It's right the fuck in front of you people. It's not even debatable, it's just lies from the MSM spread out for all to see.

That being said I think Spicer should've been more clear and less angry at the press conference, then they would've heard "largest viewership ever" meaning sum total.

Reminder that America has about 40% more immigrants in its racial makeup than Britain does even including the last 50 years of people from the subcontinent.

Mongrel.

Complete bullshit shill thread, all you faggots are the same CTR cunts which flooded these boards in NOV. fuck off and die already.

Except they're confined to cities and spread over a significantly larger mass of land.

literally 2minutes of google search

left was taken later in the day, right is the original taken before the event started.

so maybe trump didnt get as much as obama, who cares. the original tweet is still dishonest claiming that like no one was there.
MSM is just trying to minimize trump, again.

>Except they're confined to cities and spread over a significantly larger mass of land.

Nope.

yes, because we all know that sense and perception is reliable. but who cares about francis bacon. just fry his ass and put him between lettuce, tomato, and two buns with mayo.

>Oh my god
>Trump took the time to pick up the phone
>Lift his fingers
>Dial not one
>Not two
>But a total of SEVEN keys into the phone
>Wait for the phone to ring
>Say "hello, it's Big Don, can you calculate the crowd size at the inauguration?"
>Probably wasted further seconds making small talk
>Maybe even minutes
>Jesus, in this time he could have cured cancer like 100 times.
>If only he spent more time doing important things
>For example, Obama played golf.
>Trump has a lot to learn.

What a whiny little bitch.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2063265/England-worlds-sixth-crowded-country-High-rate-immigration-blame-population-surge.html
Yep.

Exactly. MSM are liars and manipulators, and Trump called them out on it. I hope he continues to do it.

Your country is, by far, the most cucked country in the west.

tpbp

>most cucked
>a fucking GERMAN

>Yup.

The media always ignored Trump's large rally sizes.
Now they care about the inauguration crowd size even if it wasn't large. They're inconsistent and expect their audience to not recognize it.

the media was not wrong about the election or polls. hillary had the greatest chance of winning, but didn't. and polls were within their margin of error, which matters more for closer elections. fucking idiots.

Shut up (((Trader)))

The Left is going to die.

But don't worry you'll all be lined up as you slowly are all dragged into the open pits.

wrong. guess what would happen to a muzzie if they raped anyone in america? they would be sent to prison to get raped, not released like your country would do

I can't wait to kill your kind again.

>being this delusional.

or just lying. Not sure

>inventing such a ridiculous narrative to explain away the absolute certainty with which the media predicted Clinton's win.
You're a shill. Have fun with the next 8 years. You're fucked.

You have been powerless against your rape epidemic for decades now.

Cucked to the max while jacking off to your 2nd amendment and doing nothing.

Relax, guaranteed that user has no kids and never will.
They'll all be gone soon enough.

>be gone soon enough

Indeed.

Ahmed, please give Gunther back his keyboard. He's trying to shitpost.

>He's clearly lying about it. If you don't see that you are completely fucking dumbass retarded and should be aborted multiple times by different illegal immigrant doctors.
>But I guess you see it as a war to just btfo media who talks bad about your group so truth becomes just alternative facts where you pick the ones that taste sweet.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: LvWpmdi6) 01/27/17(Fri)02:26:00 No.1093634
based on absolutely nothing

it is what they always do goyim

We're headed for war, Mercuck. And you faggots couldn't beat us when you had real men fighting for you. You're double fucked when we come for you.

No, people just don't ALWAYS buys into whatever Trump spews.

This is one of the times he's a fucking idiot.