You know what needs to be a law? On the third felony, you get the electric chair

You know what needs to be a law? On the third felony, you get the electric chair.

buddy i have 3 felonies

i work 35 hours a week and i go to school for 16

i raise my son and keep my 3 girlfriend entertained

wat teh FUCK do you do?

before you ask burglary. all 3 of them

Niggers steal

you should get the electric chair before you do something horrible to your poor son

Hm, wonder what race this poster is...

im sorry i cant hear you over my 15 an hour and calc 2 classes. which one of my girlfriends should i fuck this weekend?

eh. im fucking the one with the big butt and the the nerdy one. i might fuck the one that just died her hair but i dunno we'll see how i feel

you know... i think OP is onto something with this idea.

GIVE HIM THE CHAIR RIGHT NOW

>died

MUH DICC MUH DICC

Third felony?...first misdemeanor.

OP is definitely onto a good idea.

lol the chair. wanna know how i avoided a minimum of 6 years?

politics. when youre a friend of a friend of the judge lets you off easy

Murder and attempted murder should be automatic eye for an eye.

>i raise my son and keep my 3 girlfriend entertained

sounds muslim

>bragging over $15 an hour
>died her hair
I know this post is 100% bait but it perfectly captures what a nigger actually would do and I'm kind of impressed

terrible bait

im jewish

no. really.

>15 an hour

*sigh*

Narcissistic peasant.

> calc 2 classes
Where, in prison?

Found your first candidate, OP

that explains

>eye for an eye
>if i try to rape a hot teenage girl a hot teenage girl has to rape me

Take some English classes, retard

No, a man will be selected who is at least as ugly and disgusting as you and he will rape you.

i passed english 102 with a flawless score

oh dont worry i dont axtually talk like dis in person. i have a way of seeming completely innocent and sophisticated until the COAST IS CLEAR THEN IM BALLZ OUT

How do you actually enter someone's home and steal shit? Really? Can you explain the process?

How do you get caught 3 times...you're telling me that someone taking advanced calculus can't steal a couple gold rings...

It can be symbolic.
Like you being tied down while the corrections officer goes crazy with a broom handle.

oh sure. step1. you gather some tools like a power drill and a hammer. step2 you gotta find the target neighborhood youre going to be making heists in. step3 go fuck yourself fgt lmao

naaa feminists... my idea is better

in fact. i've been bad enough that I think i will need 5 or 6 attractive teenage girls to tie me down force my cock inside them

And if you come back a third time you 50kW right in the ass.

that reminds that we are having death penalty back for rapists and drug dealers

thanks for reminding me