Doomsday Clock moved closer to Midnight. They are saying that it is single-handedly Trumps fault. Explain to me how...

Doomsday Clock moved closer to Midnight. They are saying that it is single-handedly Trumps fault. Explain to me how? Who is there that Trump wants to fight apart from ISIS? Even more-so, who of those have access to Nuclear weapons? It'd be more likely that Leftists get access to nukes and bomb Trump out of spite.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e7qQ6_RV4VQ
youtu.be/9qbRHY1l0vc
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/01/26/511592700/the-doomsday-clock-is-now-30-seconds-closer-to-midnight
youtube.com/watch?v=9qbRHY1l0vc
youtu.be/5WXV1PxUiAM
youtube.com/watch?v=cro7TlV4_PA
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any day now. Welcome to Donald Drumpf's America

youtube.com/watch?v=e7qQ6_RV4VQ

More like:
youtu.be/9qbRHY1l0vc

>(((Krauss))) was born in New York City, but spent his childhood in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. He was raised in a Jewish household.

Daily reminder Sup Forums is always right.

Is that a reference to Watchmen (and the escalation of the Dooms day clock)? Or just a fitting song?

I don't even know what this clock nuke science is, but it would be worse with Hillary.

It's propaganda and purely political, just like with the whole "America is now flawed democracy" when we have fucking been one since after 9/11 and decades of our liberties being stripped. Means absolutely nothing. Obama was a war mongerer just like any other president but can't claim anything bad when messiah Mr first blacks in office.

I'm fucking telling you, it's only a matter of time before we get limited in speech and the left comes down hard on us.

>Trump orders increase in US nuclear arms
>Clock moves closer to midnight

It doesn't matter who else is in the equation, one of the major nuclear powers is about to up its nuke game, the clock is bound to get closer to midnight. How is this hard to understand?

Yea its means absolutely nothing has no bearing on anything but fearmongering.

I don't get it, which 97 percent of scientists is this?

that thing is a complete joke and people only take it seriously because it was a spoopy scary thing during the cold war.

now they should rename it to the political butthurt compass

How can you tell if its three or two and a half minutes?

Krauss is the typical SJW (((white))) male, petty political stunt t b h.

Thank God. I hope that I live to see the next day. My country sorely needs needs it.

You stu-
*checks flag*
Carry on sir

Where have a seen kikes do this before? Oh yeah pic related.

krauss explicitly stated trump AND putin.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/01/26/511592700/the-doomsday-clock-is-now-30-seconds-closer-to-midnight

youtube.com/watch?v=9qbRHY1l0vc

You do have a point there, but it doesn't necessarily mean that it WILL be abused. Hillary was someone that was much more likely to fallback on Nuclear power as a deterrent or weapon. Trump might have a large ego, but I doubt that he would be swinging his nuclear arsenal in other countries faces.

Well, it was designed by jews. So they save money by putting less dots on it. Simple.
Also, as long as it looks scary enough, who cares how close it really is?

Anyone that pisses him off at a particular moment in time.

To be honest, the citizens of Mexico City should probably be building fallout shelters right now.

Because those guys are super Jews that fell very offended and their tiny baby hearts hurt when Trump says big bad meanie things.

What a fucking joke.

It doesn't matter if it's gonna be abused or not, it doesn't matter if it would've been worse with Hillary, what matter is that there's gonna be more nuclear weapons. The more nuclear weapons there are, the closer we are to a global disaster, and that's what the clock is meant to indicate. It's just that.

I knew it. God fucking damn it. Every time. At first I thought it was just a meme, but god damn...

Only 30 second and we hit irom maiden time!

It's not a meme. Sup Forums is always right.

youtu.be/5WXV1PxUiAM

Kraus + S = Krauss
Kraus = Krus
Krus = Curly

Curly Haired Jews Amigo

That guy on the left is the most pompous faggot in the world. Who cares about the atomic clock? It's been at five minutes to fun time for the past 65 and nothing has happened

come on start fallout 5 real life edition, fallout 4 sucked

>> A cardboard clock who's hands are moved around by a group of kikes with an agenda.

Priddy spoopy!!!

Why do these old-farts still exist? I mean both - like an organization and like actual people?

Ignore this garbage. It's generic shilling and fearmongering. Whenever something major doesn't fit their agenda they dick around with their clock. Nice clock, Ahmed.

>ticks closer during Obama's retardation
>no coverage
>ticks closer under Trump thanks to retarded Chinamen
>REEEEEEEEEEEE

thats bullshit, as of the last time they moved it forwared they mixed in fucking global warming etc. it is no longer about nukes it is about failfuckingaids.

kikes run it that should be more then enough for you to just ignore what (((they))) say.

Dear Doomsday Clock Peoples,

Please move the clock up 30 more seconds. The reason being is that our geopolitical policies will kick even more ass and scare the shit out of all you beta sniveling Utopia believing man-children.

Our kick ass policies demand a song to go with this. We feel "2 Minutes to Midnight" has a solid riff that complement our policies. After the opening riff the song then explodes accompanied by the powerful vocals of commercial airline pilot and aviation entrepreneur, Bruce Dickson. The song then goes into half-time, thus setting up the thunderous and mesmerizing chorus that we all know. Again we ask kindly that you move the clock up towards midnight for 30 more seconds.

Sincerely, Sean Spicer, Communications Director for Making America Great Again

Do not give a fuck about the doomsday clock. It's a psychological object to stop the governments from doing stupid things

It's complete bollocks, it's the second worst it has ever been, more risk of doom than the fucking missile crisis. Seems they now include 'environmental' concerns, it's any disaster, not just a nuclear apocalypse.

Oy vey, this is the most troubling thing since Netanyahu's picture of a Looney Tunes bomb

This. By moving it to 2 it will prove it's because of the femens obsessiveness with killing the unborn in the womb.

This clock keeps moving back and forth. Methinks batteries need a changin.

youtube.com/watch?v=cro7TlV4_PA

You burgers aint got nothing to worry about lets take that clock even fucking closer

>Doomsday Clock
>Lawrence Krauss
>Krauss

Fucking kikes making shit up to lambast people with power, again. It's basically all they do it seems.

How can two scientists stand next to a clock that's supposed to figuratively illustarte the impending doom of the planet, it just doesn't seem reasonable or objective to me.

just put it past midnight

someone care to explain this?
So they are saying doomsday will be tonight at midnight?

Fuck, I'd forgotten about pic related. Netanyahu is a fucking joke.

>the political butthurt compass

>Trump orders a standown from antagonizing Russia and an increase in US nuclear arms
>Clock moves closer to midnight than it was when Hitlary was demanding a no-fly zone

It's like natural gas heating prices. We get that it goes up when oil price increases, but when oil gets cheaper people are pissed that it doesn't go down.

It's total shit and. It wasn't even this close to midnight during the Cuban missile crisis.

>it's the second worst it has ever been, more risk of doom than the fucking missile crisis.

The sky is falling!

>>Impeach Trump now, Goy! Or I will move the hands even closer to your DOOM!
MUHAHAHA!

Wtf. I hope Trump can recover from this.

So what it is is a figurative clock. "Midnight" is nuclear apocalypse (atleast it used to be, from other anons posts it seems like its a broader term now, including environmental disaster). If I remember properly, it gets changed every year. But 2 and a half minutes to "Midnight" is a relative thing, sorta. There's no bench mark on what each minute stands for.

Here's the time code, but its written in Hebrew.

I hope it hits 2 minutes on the dot when I see Iron Maiden this Spring.

>Explain to me how?

Simple.
You voted for Trump because the liberal majority hates him.
Half the reason they hate him is because he's mentally unfit for office.
Now a fat, senile, human Cheeto with all the emotional maturity of a 5 year-old has the nuclear launch codes.

Oh yeah, don't forget the part where the reason the US has been sticking our dicks in the middle east for the last 70 years was to prevent Russia from gaining control of Europe's oil supply, but Trump's promised to had it to them on a silver platter.

Never mind the wall, Trump wants to bring back the old Iron Curtain.

Oh yeah, I forgot the part where the whole rest of the world (North Korea aside) is reducing nuclear stockpiles, Trump has publicly stated flat out that he wants to start an arm race.

>Half the reason they hate him is because he's mentally unfit for office.

More like all of the reason.

Just thought of another one:
It's kind of subtle, but his gag-order, the inauguration crowd thing and "muh three million" is pretty scary when you realize how detached he is from reality.
Not to mention how many little bitches are willing to drink his Kool-Aide.

>Half the reason they hate him is because he's mentally unfit for office.

Whatever makes you feel like a smart person, user

Nah we will be just fine. Ozymandias did nothing wrong.

>thats bullshit, as of the last time they moved it forwared they mixed in fucking global warming etc
>implying Trump isn't going to be very bad for the environment

>Now a fat, senile, human Cheeto with all the emotional maturity of a 5 year-old has the nuclear launch codes
that's no better than what we had before
>Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>Whatever makes you feel like a smart person, user
If you look at past Republican candidates and how much they each inspire Republican to come out and vote, it becomes pretty clear Republican voters just don't like candidates that seem smarter than them.
That's why you guys couldn't elect Romney, but we got a double dose of Gee-Dub.

>that's no better than what we had before
Was Obama senile? As far detached from reality?
I mean, I'm sure you disagreed with a ton of his positions, but the executive order amnesty was the only time he really seemed out of touch.
Hate hm and his agenda all you want, he clearly wasn't senile.

Pretty much this. I always was thinking that Hillary's desire to start WWIII was nothing more than a meme