Apologize, goyim

Apologize, goyim.

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/articles/2001/back1301.html
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128
theendofzion.com/the-fecal-fixation-of-the-chosen-ones/
stormfront.org/forum/t967782/
youtu.be/eVTXPUF4Oz4?t=57
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:lcEeP-AgEKEJ:downloadpolitics.com/showthread.php?97169-Jews-and-their-obsession-with-excrement-feces-poop-shit &cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=in
kveller.com/article/a-jewish-take-on-toilet-training/
youtube.com/watch?v=y8HTr-F-FVM
youtu.be/MCNHaLziBQw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/35408552/#35408622
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/99189739/#99192313
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well it was

This is what you get when keeping the left and their pets around to propagate is legal, take note greatest ally.

I apologize for not murdering enough of you in time. We could have saved the World, but we failed....

I'm sorry the 6 million is only real in your mind, Shlomo. I hope we can make it a reality soon.

You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain.

This. Your pets have started to eat you.

>Jews get saved by allies
>proceed to destroy Europe just like Hitler warned
>get themselves shoahed by the Muslims they used to destroy Europe

>anti israel group
Haaretz?

Heh... We control the world and all you can do about it is whine on a cantonese cartoon image board. Nothin' personnel kids.

Even Israel is sitting on a demographic timebomb (worse than Europe or the USA considering your size) so there's not really anything to cheer over.

You're cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Yes, indeed. That's why it won't be safe for you to leave your dirty barren country very soon.

The winds of change are blowing

Unlike in your cuck countries, we have that democraphic under complete control. If we even see a mudshit with a plastic knife, it's a bullet to the head from any of the gun owning white civilians nearby.

>You're cutting off your nose to spite your face.

no pun intended rite user?

fucking gold bro tell us another one.

>cheats in RTS to win by using infinite mineral hack
>Trump gets into office and puts up the portrait of one of the only presidents who ever advocated for rounding up and murdering those who use hacks in multiplayer
gloat while you still can, schlomo, you're all about to be vespene gassed

>(((White)))
I laffed.

This really isn't the case though.

You're going to turn into South Africa with a more competent police force.......why did you even let them all in in the first place in a mystery.

We're all mature adults here.

>jews
>white

I wouldn't expect this OP to post more than once his phone is probably dead

>Six Million
I thought the "official" number was down to 1.3 million now.

Kid, we've been in charge for decades. It's not gonna change.

Get back in the oven you rats

>"Kid, we've been in charge for decades. It's not gonna change"

t. every group that has ever been toppled in human history

Why is your iphone battery so low?

"I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you." Revelation 3:9

Your end is near Khazar scum

Down to 13 millions? Are you crazy bad goy antisemite? Downplaying the 130 million chosen people that died in the polish death camps?

>we've been in charge for decades. It's not gonna change.

Not according to your own tribesman Steinlight, jewboy.

>Not that it is the case that our disproportionate political power (pound for pound the greatest of any ethnic/cultural group in America) will erode all at once, or even quickly. We will be able to hang on to it for perhaps a decade or two longer.
cis.org/articles/2001/back1301.html

This.

>for not murdering enough of you in time.
well to be fair, jew killings was practically over by 1942, in the remaining 3 years close to no jews died (compared to 1939 to 42)

Simply because there were no jews left on the 3rd Reich territory...

so don't apologize, you really did your best.

please be real

For not wanting or allowing ethnostates

Fact 1.)
Jews are easily fooled

Fact 2.)
Western European politicians are completely funded by rich muslims

Fact 3.)
The fooled jews think they are being humanitarian (or hurting "the nazis") by playing along creating a muslim friendly Europe and emasculating the white populace

Fact 4.)
These muslims, once majority, will start pogroms and everyone else will blame the jews

>"Kid, we've been in charge for decades. It's not gonna change"

Says the jew whose race has been expelled from more than a hundred countries.

And according to india there are witches in the toilets. Do not mess with me poo boy.

>white
The only white jews in Israel are the Samaritans you Zionigger

Why does everybody talk about 6 millions of jews, but it seems like nobody cares about 20 millions deaths of innocent russian civilians?

>mfw Merkel was a master ruser, and her plan was to become second Hitler
It's my liberator face, time for another East Germany

>And according to india there are witches in the toilets. Do not mess with me poo boy.

can't handle the truth, jewboy?

but to remove the nose of a jew is the remove the entire face

how can reds be innocent ?

also >russians
just filthy soviets

Reported this post the Volkspolizei.

Tracing your IP as we speak to provide them with an exact location.

Hope your cell is nice.

You really think this happened poo boy? You've been bamboozled. Just like the holocaust, a fabrication to make you think we're not in charge at all times.

Sheeeeit.

also check 'em

Why apolagise for something that never happened?

CHARGE YOUR FUCKING PHONE

>Kid, we've been in charge for decades. It's not gonna change.
In Germany France and Britain there will be Countries ruled by Muslims. So no more reparations n sheeeeit and especially no more guilt tripping

All according to plan

You need treatment for your genetic disorder, jewboy:
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128

They weren't reds, they were just innocent civilians like i said. They weren't communists or soldiers or even stalin sympathisers

>They weren't killed because of "race" so it's ok lol.

>it's written here so it must be true
Those poo fumes really got to you buddy

Ahmed pls

also:

>''''german'''' government
>german

Do someone really believes that? If not because of race than why? Germans hated slav nations actually.

Germans hated communism, everyone hated communism because it's a human cancer. It's not Russia's fault, just bad luck.

Ohh my Goy.

The cucking of Germany is from the curse put on them by the dead Jews. Germans will see their homeland colonized, their women raped, and the population rendered into Dhimmitude by Achmed.

Powerful Kabbalistic magic was unleashed by the Nazis. I hope the few million Jews were worth the Muslim hell to come.

I hope it happens again

old official red cross papers states just under 300k people lost their lives in the labor camps.

But you cant really start a new world order with the mantra "our 280k"

The news need 6 million souls to perish to signal their return to "the holy land" aka palestine.

>If not because of race than why?
You guys were red. Best red is a dead red.

Oy Vey the goyim know!

All jokes aside, the Kabbala is just the appropriation of pagan spiritual systems made into a comprehensive system for Abrahamics.

Gentiles have been distanced from their spiritual past while Jews have access both to their own faith and the mystic faiths of the goyim.

>fecal-obsessed kike calling someone a "poo boy"

>The Fecal Fixation of the Chosen Ones
>The Jewish obsession with feces is very disturbing, and very real.
theendofzion.com/the-fecal-fixation-of-the-chosen-ones/
stormfront.org/forum/t967782/

source on girl? i know she has a youtube channel

[spoiler]It's all a bunch of neckbeard virgins blabbering secret phrases like "ALAKAZAAM" and drawing doodles until some coincidence triggers them into believing it's real. Google: PIGEON SUPERSTITION[/spoiler]

no idea senpai

It made some nice bling for the ceiling of Gendo's office in Evangelion.

>someone
Not just someone, but a subhuman shitskin from the poo capital. An amusing attempt at deflecting though, kiddo.

Dumb jew, you can by his spelling his american or some guy in poo land.

>stormfront

>Ios
blue pell as fuck

NOT THE SIX GORILLION!

L'Chaim Shekelberg!

It's funny that Trump is the closest thing to a Jewish president yet, with his Jewish in laws and support for Israel, yet Sup Forums falls for the stormfag meme on these matters. Trump just froze 220 million O'Muslim tried to give to Palestine, and he'll probably give it to Israel instead just to piss off the Muslims.

Trump fucking loves that 'yahoo guy that runs Israel, too.

Could it be that Trump is about to trigger the Third Impact?

>(((David))) (((Rosenberg)))
>posted by (((Isreal)))
>about the (((holocaust)))
>(((SIX MILION)))
>(((anti-Isreal)))

youtu.be/eVTXPUF4Oz4?t=57

>David rosen((berg))

Oy vey goyim you should feel ashamed

Muslims are subhumans seen as inferior beings, so people here don't view them as threatening. However us Jews are basically super humans with super intelligence who control the world. Their reactions come as no surprise.

>Jews and their obsession with excrement, feces, poop, shit
>I've read many articles in which jews admit that obsession with excrement is a typically jewish phenomenon. For example, Marjorie Ingall, who is a columnist for the jewish publication Tablet Magazine, writes the following:
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:lcEeP-AgEKEJ:downloadpolitics.com/showthread.php?97169-Jews-and-their-obsession-with-excrement-feces-poop-shit &cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=in

>We talk about poop a lot in my family. You might think it’s just because we’re the parents of a toddler and an infant, and that’s definitely part of it. But we’re also Jews, so it comes naturally to us.
>It’s true. Jews love not only talking about their fecal habits, but also stressing about them. Are we pooping often enough? Too much? There’s even a prayer, the Asher Yatzar, thanking God for the orifices of our body, and expressing gratitude that they open when they should and perhaps more importantly, that they remain closed when they should.
kveller.com/article/a-jewish-take-on-toilet-training/

>Not realizing Trump plays 7D Chess
>Ivanka didnt wanna convert to Judaism at first
>not realizing he likes Netanyahu cause he is Putin Tier Masculinity

Still Falling for the Kike Puppet Meme

>Jews are basically super humans

They should be funding organizations whom expose the oppressors of civilization for what they are, don't worry it's not only Jews involved there are some others as well, we all know that we will not be able to get rid of you lit soon but once the message spreads it will be like wildfire.

youtube.com/watch?v=y8HTr-F-FVM

youtu.be/MCNHaLziBQw

This is getting quite sad, my dude who poo'd in the hood

prove him wrong

ahhh, famous polish death camps, Polacken are real scum

>still clinging to the 3d chess meme
Face it Muhammad, Trump is our guy

SAYS THE MENTALLY INSANE GENETICALLY DISEASED KIKE

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/35408552/#35408622
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/99189739/#99192313

((for you shlomo)))

RFLMAO

Hey Pajeet, did you sneak across the Pakistan border into India or what? Maybe from Bangladesh? You sound rather...Muslim.

Based Ben-Gurion BTFO'ing all goys

Stop making a mockery out of Singapore, kike.

Keep this image in mind before debating them.

we wuz animuz

t.Muhammad Shafiq bin Abu Hajar

You know, there was a reason India was partitioned. Pakistan is your true home.