Removed all references to Civil Rights and LGBT rights from the White House website

>Removed all references to Civil Rights and LGBT rights from the White House website.
>Frozen all EPA grants and forbidden the EPA from awarding any new contracts.
>Removed all references to Climate Change from the White House website.
>Placed gag orders on the EPA and USDA that forbids their employees from talking to the media about anything.
>Threatened martial law in Chicago
>introduced the phrase "alternative facts" into the public discourse.
>Ordered his press secretary to lie to the press about the size of his inaugural crowd.
>Nominated a man who wants to eliminate net neutrality to head the FCC.
>Re-instituted and strengthened a global gag order on abortion information.
Welcome to your new brave world, ameribros, and they're just getting started.
gg you elected a statist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
cnbc.com/2017/01/25/trump-vows-federal-intervention-to-quell-chicago-gun-violence.html
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/tn-tunisia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

of course he's a statist you fucking retard

And none of those things bother me so what's your point?

then you're a bootlicker who loves getting his freedoms taken away

trump will probably ban guns next month

So what seems to be the problem?

It seems that you support globalist jew cabal who wants do destroy any trace of culture that connects people, make us all into mixed low IQ retard niggers and enslave us with eternal welfare.

It's almost..... he is stoping Ingsoc that Soros and Rothchild repressent.

MAGA

>So what seems to be the problem?
He assigns people who want to eliminate net neutrality, assign martial law in some areas and deny freedom of press. totally no problem here, right?

>It's almost..... he is stoping Ingsoc that Soros and Rothchild repressent.
he is the ingsoc you dumbass, the more he does orders like in the OP post the more US gets dragged into 1984

>It seems that you support globalist jew cabal who wants do destroy any trace of culture that connects people, make us all into mixed low IQ retard niggers and enslave us with eternal welfare.
You've managed to shove 7 buzzwords into one post, good job.

Apparently wanting freedom of press and net neutrality is wrong according to you? oh wait you live in a russian proxy country, you've probably never heard about freedom yourself

kys

wow fag overlord, what an extremely good post, you surely changed my mind with that information.

>net neutrality is not working in its current form
>wants to eliminate net neutrality
>wow fucking statists
What did he mean by this?

>>net neutrality is not working in its current form
yeah let's turn the internet into an echobox what could go wrong

FB and Google did this for normies.

no they didn't

y'all disappointed snowden

So why don't you like to talk some more why the Elite want to enslave us? Why they want to estroy culture you retarded imbecile?

Because of self preservation, they are using identity politics as a mask to push leftist economic and social policies to in the end create a state where only their opinion is correct, and with media beins shit, and proving that it is shit, we see that they can only apeal to emotional retards that deny reality like you.

One nigger is wort 100 of useful idiots like you.
And while you cry, Trump will keep the individual freedom and economic freedom of his people, while not suscumbing to retar leftists like you.

Your brain is already programmed to think one way, and if you don't want to see the world differently yourself, then you are blocking new populistic patriotic progreesivism.

>how do we fight the rothschilds and other elites? by removing our own freedoms!!

this is how you sound, retard.

>Trump will keep the individual freedom
if he was bothered to give a fuck about his people's freedom he wouldn't give the orders in OP post.

and i'm not a leftard, nice projecting

Uhh...they literally keep people trapped in their own preferences. Denying this is kind of rediculious. But you are likely a troll.

>how do we fight the white people and support multiculturalism? by removing our own freedoms!!

This is your whole argument retard.

>and i'm not a leftard, nice projecting
Lol sure you are not, if not then you are are cuckservative neocon which is even worse, couse that gives you title of traitor.

ANd don't worry it really seems like you are from africa, but i strongly believe that you are a proxy. Thought you still show signs of low IQ, and unwillingnes to stop spewing and repeating your "GOD" the holy media.

It really is timewasting to arguewith you, but i hope some othe Sup Forumsster will see the arguments made here and decide who is right by facts and not emotion, you keep apealing.

>they literally keep people trapped in their own preferences
and?

why the fuck would the website's engine give you something that isn't in your interest?
why would the engine give you motorbike results if your interests are cooking etc etc?

And if you want a rest just change your account and delete your cookies, you illiterate

They removed nearly everything from the website theres no significance about anything that was removed

The autistic OP also doesn't seem to know that they always reset the website when a new president takes office.

>And if you want a rest
reset*

>This is your whole argument retard.
that's YOUR argument fucktard
you're willing to give away net neutrality, civil rights and free press.

>if not then you are are cuckservative neocon
not a neocon either because i'm not a statist who sucks israeli dick

Oh wait, you're a serb, an ex commie country, you've never grasped freedom yourself

>Removed all references to Civil Rights and LGBT rights from the White House website.
good
not informed enough to give opinion
excellent it's a lie anyways
>Placed gag orders on the EPA and USDA that forbids their employees from talking to the media about anything.
as I understand they are corrupt as fuck on top of them being a bureaucratic mess
except he didn't
>Ordered his press secretary to lie to the press about the size of his inaugural crowd.
he is drumming down into people that media are not to be trusted he is doing the right thing
he should not drop even the smallest of lies and manipulation

abortion should only be done when the life of the mother is in danger anyways

i'm not only talking about the website, read the whole OP

he assigned people to eliminate net neutrality, released gag orders on people, and threatened martial law

You will teach me freedom retard?

I guess that you don't want to define your shity beliefs that you get from MSM so that i cannot use it a leverage. Go die in a pit, Hillary have failed, Globalists have failed, and not the will fail in France to, and when they do I will laugh at retards like you, when EU dissolves.

You ideology is stuck in 20th century retard, get with the times, and is you repeat shit 1000 times, it is not true.

Go prep the bull.

>climate change is a lie
>serbian education
it is real

>except he didn't
he did, check his twitter, he threatened chicago

>>Nominated a man who wants to eliminate net neutrality to head the FCC.
>not informed enough to give opinion
he basically wants to turn the internet into a giant pro-US echobox (think r/the_doland but 100x times bigger)

>he is drumming down into people that media are not to be trusted he is doing the right thing
no he isn't, he lied, that's not right.

Do you antifagmos really think anyone cares about your fruity little buzzwords like "bootlicker" or "dog whistle"? You're a bunch of literally shaken babies.

nice projections faggot

i do hate hillary more than trump,doesn't mean i can't sit on trump's retardation

>msm
probably the most statist channel in the world, kys.

>libertarianism is stuck in the 20th century
woah
good to know

wow it's fucking nothing

>it is real

not in the amount we are being told it is

According to climate change "experts" we should be living in a mad max world by now. Yet it's pretty much the fucking same.

>he did, check his twitter, he threatened chicago

not with martial law. On top of that they are a mess.

>no he isn't, he lied, that's not right.

funny cause so far he did exactly what he said he would do
And funny you would actually go to defend the corporate media.

>statist
>downsizing government
Choose 1

Another schill thread by invading CTR/JIDF. Fuck off losers - this is out time now!

>According to climate change "experts" we should be living in a mad max world by now

This all sounds great, thanks.

Six or a half dozen - alternative facts.

>I ate beef
This is a fact

>A cow died
This is an alternative fact

Alternative facts are just a name for different points of view. Holy shit, how libtards can corrupt everything they touch?

>Placed gag orders on the EPA and USDA that forbids their employees from talking to the media about anything
Because they were getting on Twitter to shit on the President.

you realise not one of those is truthfully stated user?

your head is being washed

>According to climate change "experts" we should be living in a mad max world by now. Yet it's pretty much the fucking same.
wrong

>not with martial law. On top of that they are a mess.
"i'll bring in the feds" sounds very much like martial law

>Get trolled on the internet
>place a gag order
trump confirmed for can't candle banter

>trump
>downsizing government
he won't, and i wouldn't be surprised if he grows it more.

GOD BLESS HIM

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

right wing death squads coming to liberals doors to take them away for being dissent, i love it

He's awesome and getting better every day.

cnbc.com/2017/01/25/trump-vows-federal-intervention-to-quell-chicago-gun-violence.html
he was talking about gun violence not just declaring martial law

Very Uncommon

Nice digits.

>the White House website.
Fake news. This happens every single change of administration since 2001.

>Fed intervention
>not martial law

oh, so it's only martial law if it happens against you?

>1984 wasn't supposed to be a fucking instruction manual!

>>Removed all references to Civil Rights and LGBT rights from the White House website.

Almost everything was removed from the White House website because it was all the previous administration's content. This has got to be the dumbest complaint I've heard from liberals lately.

fed intervention can mean alot of things i don't think he is going to go start to martial law

>Elected a leader strong enough to end (((scams))) that are perpetuated agains the American people
Bad goy.

BASED

why don't you go and rape some 6 year old boy mohammed

>15 butthurt posts by this ID and counting
This tunisian, man. Jesus fucking Chtist.

Trump is the BEST goy

his whole run was nothing but to get his globalist kike donors into the cabinets

he also married his daughter to a kike, and has kike heritage.

you just got jew'd

He is removing communistic powers and not encouraging them. He isn't giving communists power or letting them push their shit.

He is literally following the Yuri videos, and he will start re-patriotizing the people next.

Normalization when lads????? I want normalization now!

Half of things you listed are wrong or simply willfully wrong interpretation of facts.
I am lazy and can't bother to answer to you in details since you will not change you opinion, however you are a giant moron and do not deserve my precious time. With this kind of thinking you must be a loser privately and that is the biggest punishment for having these kind of idiotic beliefs.

A statist? sounds good to me! America is 50 states after all!

Don't worry, if you hate us so much that just means you can stay in your own country and make it better, good luck!

>ctfl +F statist
>7 hits
I remember you faggot.
boards.Sup Forums.org/tv/thread/78805417

>slashing the EPA
>not downsizing government

>He is literally following the Yuri videos
HOLY SHIT
HE IS

HE WILL LITERALLY SAVE THE WORLD SINGLEHANDEDLY
( well, on the short-term since he's a civic nationalism, we still have to deal with the issue of subhumanisation and the genocide of all subhumans worldwide like OP and the like )

>you
>selected
>a
>statist

Obama essentially shut down NASA by stopping the shuttle program. That shit is as important as wasting billions "studying" climate change.

i never browse Sup Forums

nice trips

slashing environment protectors isn't downsizing government, and he fucked freedom of speech and press in the progress.

But that's all either good or irrelevant aside from net neutrality.

>if something is being payed for by the government it's being "restricted"

This thinking is far too prevalent.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/tn-tunisia

People need to stop replying to this guy. By western standards he is mentally retarded.

>implying we didn't want these.

I saw the jets nasa uses that are loaded with all kinds of weather monitoring equipment being used as private jets for our politicians. with hot air force stewardesses no less. not just once or twice either.

How to spot a concern troll:
>argues from assumptions that climate change is exactly how Al Gore said it is
>acts like deleting a website is the start of 1984
>throws everything the media has said against Trump into his thread to see if any of it will stick and concern any other poster
>when out-argued makes posts about how Trump serves the Jews because his children and grand children are jewish by faith

Fuck off concern trolls. If you try violence expect violence in retaliation.

High quality olive oil

Enjoy your CNN pro Hilary fake news
I bet you believe every thing the mainstream media says

this was automatic when the administration changed
EPA is a bloated shit agency that is delaying the problems in Flint to be fixed so fuck them
this was automatic when the administration changed
he never said that
When the media will not tell the truth this is what happens.
It was the most watched if you include all forms of broadcast
this might be true but he is to do the job he is told to do.
only on Gov't payed or subsidized abortion

0/10 use the internet better

(OP)
>the White House website.
Daily reminder that every single change of administration results in whitehouse.gov website being cleared for the next administration and this happens after every election. The removed content is moved to an archival site linked to the leaving administration.

But a bigger issue is this: All this information is wildly known and can be easily checked. Liberals will instead post the same lie over and over in the hopes to convince gullible idiots with their propaganda. Every time something like this is posted is more evidence that everything they say is just random garbage they hope nobody checks.

>Tunesia
>thinking it has a say in american politics

>c-concern troll
trump is infringing freedom of speech and press, no "alternative" facts can save you from this

>if you're not pro trump you're pro CNN
fuck both

You want to live under a big brother state?

>MUAAAAH I CANT DELETE COOKIES AND MAKE ANOTHER ACCOUTN SO I'LL SAY THE GOVERNMENT IS BRAINWASHING ME 1984!!!!11!!!1!

>According to climate change "experts" we should be living in a mad max world by now