Daily reminder that the US never put people on the Moon

youtu.be/EyEjlDZaqP8

youtu.be/Zcz0eL_bYsI

youtu.be/wptn5RE2I-k

youtu.be/Qr6Vcvl0OeU

We are expected to believe that people landed on the Moon a few times in the late '60s and early '70s, despite the fact that neither the US or any other country has done it since, despite huge advancements in technology. You will hear the same tired arguments repeated over and over again. NASA shills will bring up the Cold War, lie about lack of money and make the retarded claim that there are absolutely no reason to go to the Moon what so ever.

The movie 2001: A Space Odyssey came out in 1968, one year before the first alleged Moon landing. If nothing else, this movie certainly proves that faking the Moon landing was possible. It could have easily been filmed in the Nevada desert, which has a similar landscape to that of the Moon, and nobody would have known.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2558673/Out-world-Interactive-map-reveals-Moon-like-craters-blasted-Nevada-desert-decades-nuclear-weapons-tests.html

For some reason, NASA doesn't want to risk sending humans through the Van Allen radiation belts now, even though they caused no harm to the people who supposedly landed on the Moon. Now ain't that suspicious?

Finally, I'd like to add that denying the Moon landings has nothing to do with the retarded Flat Earth Theory, so please keep that shit out of this thread. The Earth is not flat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/msY3xc8pVLE
youtube.com/watch?v=Zz9Bzi_GyD0
youtube.com/watch?v=zPj60sy9Cfw
youtube.com/watch?v=yhab86KoVjU
youtube.com/watch?v=VmVxSFnjYCA
youtube.com/watch?v=eTYCz4ft8yw
youtube.com/watch?v=AOAtz8xWM0w
youtube.com/watch?v=fltoFDWy2oc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The Earth is not flat
Good goy

Is it actually true that NASA means "to deceive" in Hebrew?

Is nobody even going to try to counter my points?

Yes

>That pic
Wew.

you would think the Russians would care if the Americans were lying. also do you dispute we did literally everything else? sent probes into deep space/pluto/landed unmanned craft on the moon

It gets more ridiculous with foreign "space agencies" aswell.

Most modern "space footage" seems to be done underwater.

You are just envy because you are not a space country

When it's not done underwater it's usually done with a mix of harnesses and wires, static electricity, and high altitude planes doing that thing where they go up and down really fast to simulate no or low "gravity"

Weird, almost like it could be some kind of random debris from their gear/ship.

You are just envy because you are not a space country

>that thing where they go up and down really fast

Hit the books, kid

No, it's clearly bubbles.

Ohhh bubbles. Right.

The fact that the bubbles always float upwards really makes me think...

youtu.be/msY3xc8pVLE
Not an argument

so why are there mirrors on the moon?

>also do you dispute we did literally everything else? sent probes into deep space/pluto/landed unmanned craft on the moon
All I know is that no man ever walked on the Moon.

There aren't. There's a claim that there's retroreflectors on the moon when actuality the entire moon acts a retroreflector. If you shined a high power laser at the right angle it'd always shine back.

(((They))) figured this out and said "Yeah we're hitting mirrors that we're placed up there silly :^)"

so what is it pol? at first i thought bad video but that cant be it

sure OP everything NASA does is a lie, but not the pictures they gave us of the earth. The yearly photographic evidence is totally real and are authentic pictures taken with a camera in space.
kek

Because unmanned flights put them there with robots.

>make the retarded claim that there are absolutely no reason to go to the Moon what so ever
But there aren't. The only reason to go to the Moon again is to cure the mental illness of a few people like. Do you really expect the world to spend billions just for a few sick individuals ?

Name one reason to go back.

so we invented robots than can land mirrors on the surface of the moon safely before we could land on the moon?

lol.... a rocky surface can reflect a laser beam exactly to its origin over 770 thousand km...right

The reason why no one has gone up there again is because it costs a shitload. It took burgers a decade with channeling all their energy and shekels.

Once we can actually use the Moon for ressources or space station it will become viable again.

The reason why NASA isn't travelling past the Van Allen belts is primarily because they have no space vehicles atm ( using russian soyuz to Dock to the ISS ).

The Apollo astronauts actually placed a Mirror on the Moon which is used to measure the time for a laser beam to be reflected back on Earth.

This is used to measure how the Moon is moving away from us due to Angular Momentum. (Moon used to be a lot closer) This affects the speed at which Earth rotates too. Earth rotates slower as the Moon distances itself from us. The rotation was faster in the past ( very small amount ) but when not added up it showed solar eclipses taking place during night in Babylonia as an example! So it is important

This. I never understood how you could be like "NASA lied about the moon landing but they're super uber trustworthy about everything else" makes no sense.
It's not a rocky surface it's a translucent flat lightsource estimated to be about 30-40 miles away. That's why you sometimes see stars appearing through the moon.

Then where did moonman come from?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zz9Bzi_GyD0

30-40 miles, eh? wow, so that would make it like a mile across? So when I'm on a plane and looking up at it, it's following me? But then what about the people at the airport, why does it appear still to them?

Wait a minute, do you even exist? Do planes even exist? Are you just me trolling myself in the Matrix?

this is the most blue pilled shit i ever read

its mostly cognitive dissonance i think.
this whole idea is so mindboggling that people need some time to even objectively consider to question the shape of the earth. Took me 6 months starting in 2014.
At least we have some people actively discussing this topic, and with that slowly red pilling the /pol masses

I was about to give you a serious response but then I saw your flag

Do you realize they train in motherfucking swimming pools to simulate reduced gravity?

JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN AEIIIIOUUUUU

Real redpills:

>CIA using drug trade to finance Black ops
>Nanothermite used in 9/11
>Pedofile organisation / Network by elites
>EU trying to swallow smaller European Nations into a single state
>Israel destabilizing neighboring arab states (Iraq, Iran, Syria, Egypt, Jordan) by organizing islamic armies & baiting us NATO countries to do their work
>European Monarchies still hold great power through national Masonry

All this flat Earth and Moon shit is just plain disinfo

My flat earth celestial body distance memories are rusty because I usually argue other points but I believe the moon was estimated to be like 4 miles across? Same as the sun.

Also you can see it above you because it's above you. Not sure what to answer about the it following you one perhaps in your context it is I'm not sure.

And yeah of course planes exist not really sure where you're going with that one.
They train in swimming pools because they work in swimming pools. All the footage above with bubbles is claimed to be real space footage not training footage.
Why can't those redpills not coexist with this one?

>>European Monarchies still hold great power through national Masonry
look how bluepilled he is

Reminder
>Reminder
Reminder
>Reminder

Flat Earthers think the Antarctic is a ring around the entire world, and that it's protected by armed guards

>Reminder
Flat Earthers think there are armed guards, in a circle, around the entire Earth

Diameter of the Moon is approx 2.15 miles

Diameter of the Sun is approx 865k miles

youtube.com/watch?v=zPj60sy9Cfw

youtube.com/watch?v=yhab86KoVjU

youtube.com/watch?v=VmVxSFnjYCA

youtube.com/watch?v=eTYCz4ft8yw

And this is not a Flat Earth thread, so how is your post relevant? Don't try to discredit Moon landing deniers with that shit.

kek

>armed guards
more like flying saucers that will shoot u down

totally agree with your greentext.
But in my opinion, the flat earth will be the one pill to connect all these lies.
I've been searching for truth for 3 years now, and I am sure the earth isn't a globe or pear.
History shows that from Pythagoras through Copernicus to Newton, all the people pushing the heliocentric model have been freemasons.

watch Room 237

it explains how stanley kubrick faked the moon landing footage for the government

he even reveals it in his famous movie, The Shining

Its gota do with does giant space worms pedo podesta had in his emails.

Lots of lives where lost, old colony on the moon.
grav tech got us to the moon. Not fake shit tv crap.
Current moon is like symbiot

Are you fucking kidding me

1. In your OP, you commit the cardinal sin of saying "DO NOT TALK ABOUT X" which means everyone talks about X. Because you're autistic

2. Then everyone talks about flat earth, so I remind everyone that it's retarded and, despite your autistic OP, it should be discarded and ignored

3. You get angry at me because you're an autist

Plz stop Scandinavia

That sounds like a very different flat earth model than what most people believe. That wouldn't happen to be (((flat earth society))) estimates would it? Because that sun size us ridiculous.
>Flat earthers think there's armed guards around the entire Earth
Strawman. No we don't. We only think there's guards in the most common and easy to get to antarctic places. But yeah we do think Antarctica is a "ring" around the earth.
The myth busters retroreflector one doesn't disprove the claim the entire moon is a retroreflector.

>risk sending humans through the Van Allen radiation belts now
so no more (((Mars missions)))?

nice shitposting, my sides

No, Mars One will never happen.

No no no just because some people are freemasons does not mean the world is flat .

Newton was also a devout christian claiming that the world was round while it was flat would end him up in hell for sure

Holy crap 15 percent of NASA's astronauts died in (((accidents))) unrelated to their missions, really activates the old almonds. That would be like an army division losing a whole battalion in training, every fucking time.

yes, thinking the earth is flat makes you end up in hell, genesis doesnt really make sense on a globe. And its not really about the earth being flat, it's about the earh NOT being a sphere/pear

They clearly demonstrated in the Mythbusters video that the moon is not a retroreflector. They targeted a random area with the laser and received nothing back.

I don't know why I find the (((accidents))) even not just related to NASA just whenever they do it so funny because it's the most obvious shit in the world.

>saw meme magic at work in 2016 elections
>still don't get how Freemasons operate
You must be stupid, mate

daily reminder that anyone who thinks the moon landings were faked is a fucking idiot and makes the rest of the Sup Forums look stupid too.

youtube.com/watch?v=AOAtz8xWM0w
*clapclapclap* We will someday, do as what was always meant. Go together into the stars. Let the animals live in the dirt, we have the entirety of space.

Stay strong Russia. A new dawn is coming, not just for the US, not just for You, but for Earth.

I remember when (((they))) flew live nukes across the USA a few years back, they took off with four and landed with three or something. I do recall the the forum I attended keeping track of the deaths associated and they got more and more bizarre, they actually don't give a fuck.

no its the part where newton would have to lie about a round earth what would end him up in hell.

genesis makes perfect sense on a globe earth , you just think that the firmament is a dome,
>And its not really about the earth being flat

Then what shape is it ? hollow ?

>Not a single argument

Thats because if you shine a laser at a random part obviously it wouldn't shine back?

That's if I'm firing a laser at a mirror sideways obviously the laser wouldn't shine back. It depends on the angles.

This.

There's something wrong with me man I find these Jewish tactics funny as fuck.

At least I'm getting some enjoyment from this Orwellian nightmare.

>Daily reminder that Ahmed never raped a Swedish woman.
Your statement is just as stupid as the above one.

what about the literal tens of thousands of people that worked on the apollo missions?

are (((they))) ALL lying? are (((they))) all in on the conspiracy? do you understand how complex (read: impossible) it would be to fake the moon landings like 60 years ago and no have it debunked by now?

please help me understand how this can be possible

It's just like Saturn eating his children.

(((mythbusters)))

If America never put a man on the moon why did the people who stood to gain most from it never try to argue with it? They just accepted and conceded they had lost the space race. Surely they wouldn't do so and take a massive blow to their prestige unless they were sure.

Why would they? You are right. Case closed.

You don't know what retroreflectors are, do you?

Also retard people saw the astronauts getting inside the shuttle and saw it taking off.
>muh radiation belt
Do you even physics? Every fucking space ship is shielded against radiation, otherwise their electronics would be fried.

government workers can be very loyal.

my grandfather worked on code during the war. he never told anyone and instead just said he was a mechanic. we found out after he died.

Thanks for the awesome input

ah ok, gotcha.

Its not only the dome/firmament/vault.
Its mostly the order of creation.
first divides waters
create day and night
gather water below, form seas and continents
make flora
make a light to rule the day, and a light to rule night.

This doesnt really makes sense to first make the earth, and than give it a good old spin to fly around a light you create after.
Please enlighten me how genesis tells about earth being a globe.
And i personally believe its flat, maybe concave. But this is just my speculation, i know for a fact it is not a globe. And I just want the fucking lies to stop.

It is funny how the flat earth trolls need to represent the flat earth as a projection of a sphere on a plane.

And this

most of the people who worked on the apollo missions were contracted by the government but worked for private companies.

the people that made spacesuits weren't government drones

could have just gone to orbit user?

Hey i'm with you, its hilarious as long as you're not associated with it, I can't imagine what it's like to breath through your nostrils working for an alphabet organisation though.

ugh ill take bait.

they train underwater you ignorant faggots.

It's funny how (((they))) represent the round earth as a projection of a plane on a sphere.

Also just because someone disagrees with you doesn't make them a troll. Ad Hominem attacks are more substantial than what you're trying to do.
Not an argument.
This isn't claimed to be underwater footage this is claimed to be real space footage.

>Also retard people saw the astronauts getting inside the shuttle and saw it taking off.
Which proves nothing. Are you really this stupid? I never denied the shuttle taking off, idiot.

if the moon isn't a reflector how does it reflect the sunlight?

they could have made those spacesuits for real user. i want to hear your arguement but you have to make it clear why you think that's a point/ why you think something outrules fakery.

>Do you even physics? Every fucking space ship is shielded against radiation, otherwise their electronics would be fried.

You need to patent this shielding Manuel because it will make you billions.

how is Pythagoras a free mason?

>Do you even physics? Every fucking space ship is shielded against radiation, otherwise their electronics would be fried.
>Space ships are as fragile as humans

He was a wog though, witnessed as well.

So let's wasted money to put some guys in space, put them in orbit for 3 days and then we tell Russia we went to the moon. They will never find out

youtube.com/watch?v=fltoFDWy2oc

But you clearly don't know what retroreflectors are, yet you're making cases against the ones on the moon.

Since I have to spoonfeed you, retroreflectors reflect light back to its source regardless of the angle it comes from. They are not mirrors.

This is why you can shine a laser to the retroreflector on the moon (if you know where it is) and will always get some of the light to come back. The angle the light arrives at doesn't matter, it will return to its source because that's what retroreflectors are designed to do.

People who claim the US never landed there are uneducated cucks who don't understand maths and space physics. I hadn't believed in the Moon landings until I played Kerbal Space Program on Steam.
>tl dr: KYS

how about you do some research for your own and find out?

>Please enlighten me how genesis tells about earth being a globe.

The problem is how can it be evening and morning without the sun , the 24 hour earth rotation is the only possible awnser

>3And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. 4And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. 5And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

The order how god made things does not matter , for many cultures the sun was the most important thing , god says fuck that shit i make it on day 4

Pls don't embarrass yourself Aussie. Google space craft or those robots in mars.