Happy Chinese New Year Eve! I'm Chinese from far eastern~ Ask anything you want to!

Happy Chinese New Year Eve! I'm Chinese from far eastern~ Ask anything you want to!

American living in China reporting it.

It sounds like a warzone outside right now.

How are the prostitutes?

No need for prostitutes if you're a handsome white guy.

College age bitches throw themselves at you.

Shouldn't Sup Forums ban Chinese IP for no reason? Or have you bought that expensive pass???

My parents are playing with their cellphones. Feeling left alone ;-(
still got 20 more minuetes to watch the new year eve ceremony.

my asian masseuse left for Hong Kong this week. I miss her. she's the only girl who has touched me in years. she touches me in ways that no frigid cruel zogged white bitch ever did, and in exchange for far less cash and misery.
she happily, gently, skillfully grazes every square inch of my inner thighs, balls, dick, and asscrack with her fingernails and doesn't ever get bored or stop or complain. she's such an eager servant. she spreads satisfaction on my flesh like an expert painter, then once i'm reduced to trembling joy with my ass in the air like a horny cat, she flips me over and jacks me off. i feel so guilty when i cum. i feel unworthy of any pleasure at all because of what white whores did to my mind. activating forbidden appetites with the nonstop gentle touching she does to me is probably really bad for you in the long run psychologically, like heroin or something like that, it's just not something you are naturally wired to be able to handle without getting addicted, but oh well, the jews already succeeded in destroying my ability to pair bond years ago with all the traps i fell into before the internet made redpills a cheap generic OTC drug, so who fucking cares, I'm a gas chamber worthy chunk of human garbage, but I wish the best for the rest of you.

too long to read.

thanks for the (You) at least

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GTFO yзкoглaзый

Do you eat El Doggo?

>if you're a handsome white guy
>handsome
How are the prostitutes?
I'm asking for a friend.

jesus christ

post moar

Awwwwwwwww it's starting!!!!

>handsome
>white

How expensive are the prostitutes? Asking for a friend

peoplepeoplepeoplepeoplepeoplepeoplepeoplepeoplepeoplepeoplepeoplepeoplepeople

Was pic related taken in Canada or Aus?

hot af user enjoy! I hope you enjoy many years of life.

Do you know russian kung fu and compared to traditonal kung fu, how much more dog do you have to add ?

Probably. The subtitle said "Chinese oversea are celebrating new year"

Much better than MSL lol

Pretty sexy

You ever had your prostate massaged?

How often do chinese girls perform oral sex?

What does dog taste like

Q: When do the Chinese have elections?
A: Evely molning