The Young Turks

What do you honestly think of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide
youtube.com/watch?v=kXnsF2-pav8
imgur.com/a/Y4UIa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kinda miss watching them as no one else does the news daily like they do.

They were right that Hillary Clinton was an awful candidate and that Trump was s real threat.
They also did a good job criticizing Obama on his shit.

They're obviously biased as shit, and constantly spin things, but at least they're up front about it.

Have they ever said anything about the Cyprus dispute before?

Nothing really.

They are pro Turkey so of course not.

WHy is it that the top coments are allways from shills?

They fuck better than me, especially when cenk and anna roleplay as turkish officer/armenian woman.

Not even of the recent events where we're trying to find a solution for the reunification?

UNGA BUNGA ME WANT CENK DICK

They are forever marked by the Armenian Genocide.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide

Biased """journalists"""

fuck white people bigots with their ears closed

Cenk is based. He isn't over the top ''SJW" about calling shit ''sexist''
He is a good example of a rational liberal

They're scum.

They supported Bernie so they're rural and suburban retards.

i want to hate fuck ana, slap her around

Armenian Genocide Deniers. Well, I guess the Turk is. Or he's "agnostic" on it.

Still, #ArmenianLivesMatter

I'd rather stick a dead rat up my ass than to watch The Young Turds.

FUCK DRENK & FUCK ROACH PEOPLE

first season was decent, then they decided to stick the collective head up their arse to small their own farts, as they went on they kept burrowing

They were watchable as background noise till this last cycle. Cenk revealed his inability to grow, and Anna shower what a cunt LA has made her

She openly admits to admiring bigger than average cocks

>tfw 8 inches

She is a goddess

>Cenk is based
lol, nope.

>rational liberal
Hardly. Pretty much wrong about everything. Can't say much about this because I try to listen to him as much as little as possible, but in his debate with that conservative poo in loo, (in which Cenk actually did very, very well), he repeated a lie so incredibly stupid, I doubt even most liberals would buy into it, in which he not only went beyond the "Bush turned Clinton's surpluses into deficits meme," but said Bush wiped out trillions of dollars of Clinton surpluses, not even clarifying those were projected surpluses, and ones made during the height of the dot com bubble, the loss of which Bush is hardly to blame. Too bad the poo in loo couldn't call him out on it, but even the Washingon Post debunked this.

Is this the same Ana Kasparian? Why does she look so sickly and anorexic now? She's pretty hot here

gotta shill fast

>shilling for the Armenian Genocide Deniers
>leaf
You do this on purpose, don't you?

If it's your job to talk about politics all the time daily, than one if bound to get some wrong information
He usually does a great job though

Anti-white propaganda sponsored by Qatar and Saudi.

The only left-leaning content worth consuming is Dave Rubin's Rubin Report. TYT and their ilk are the cancer rotting the left from the inside.

Cenk and Ben can be interesting when not talking about racism/sexism/immigration

Ana makes me hard when she yells and screams how stupid anyone with a differing opinion is

the rest are boring and/or retarded

I like Cenk.

He's a cool guy and will give Trump credit when it's due:

youtube.com/watch?v=kXnsF2-pav8

This.

>tinfoil
They have white people of other races on the show dumbass
And even Turks are white unless you are racist

Why they are called young when they are in 40s?
Is that an ebin reference to armenian genocide?

Why is it okay to deny the Armenian genocide, but not the Jew genocide?

I come from a more progressive country than your racist place where everything is backwards now that a literal misogynistic racist is the president

If you knew how to make friends you would know that Turks, muslims, Mexicans and black people are awesome people. Equal if not better than white people and this is coming from a white guy

IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK? IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK? THEY'RE AGAINST SAUDI ARABIA YOU STUPID FUCK!

Their personality traits annoy me more than their political bias.

There is actually solid evidence for the Jewish genocide and 6 million if not more were killed by racist white people

Cenk has manlet syndrome

GET OFF THE THREAD YOU FAT FUCKS

Would hatefuck.

these things are not mutually exclusive

Scripts.

partisan propaganda

cenk was shilling for bernie and shitting on hillary
when bernie lost he was shilling for hillary

I really want to fuck Ana. I'm not shitposting it's my honest answer.

Absolutely nothing.

I want to see Cenk fight Alex Jones in a hell in a cell match.

>They were right that Hillary Clinton was an awful candidate
>After spending half of election night sucking her shrivelled-up clit

HERE COMES HILLARY

>than one if bound to get some wrong information
This isn't a good excuse. It's idiotic on its face, but more like indicates dishonesty and his willingness to make specious arguments like Republicans turning trillions of dollars of surpluses into trillions in deficits might be seem trenchant in front of an audience when discussing various topics quickly, but completely falls apart with the least bit of review. The man graduate from the Wharton School of Business. He knew, or at least should have known, how spurious was that factoid. I even remember now that this was in response to the PooinLoo pointing out how excessive were the deficits under Obama. There were several ways he could have responded to this.
1. Say the deficits were excessive. Rather unpopular.
2. Say they were necessary to get the economy going again because of the recession. Perhaps incoherently blame Bush for this. Rather popular with liberals and especially with a fellow and particularly obnoxious and autistic countryman of yours on this board.
3. Blame Bush for apparently ending an American Golden Age of economic growth and the dot-com bubble bursting.

Again, he came across as much more well-spoken than the Indian, who only had to say that was a totally bullshit point because those were projected surpluses under a bubble which could not have possibly have continued, but he was bling-sighted, or just ignorant.

>Denies the Armenian genocode
>Acts like a smug cunt and refuses to debate ideas that trigger him.
Leaf-tier taste is bad taste.

Yes virtue signaling morons with white-guilt are prime contributors to anti-white propaganda.
You would know this if you weren't retarded cuck.

also his all rich people are bad is annoying

Always hated them...except for Cenk, I had some respect for him, I thought he was somewhat reasonable and chill, but turns out he's just a hothead and an hypocrite, despite being someone I considered to be smart.

6.5/10. Too transparent. Only triggered for like a second and half.

It's a leaf, don't bother responding next time

I think if it made money, and it were socially acceptable, they'd go full Nazi and kill Jews for clicks.
They have no real moral stand. They just want clicks.

As a Canadian it's too tempting not to shit post all the time on Sup Forums

IN A BRAVE AND COURAGEOUS MOVE TOWARDS TRANSNIGGER ACCEPTANCE THEY HIRED SHAUN KING, A WHITE MAN WHO IDENTIFIES AS A NIGGER

HOPEFULLY ONE DAY THEY CAN HIRE SOMEONE WHO IDENTIFIES AS AN ATTACK HELICOPTER.

he doesnt like hillary though

What do you honestly think of Ana's feet?

I would hate fuck her. enuff said

Is that really her?

He's a giant, obviously dumb ape. How the fuck were you ever convinced that he was smart?

Dishonest Scums.

no you mong just look at her face

no fucking retard

nah look at the face, it some one posing as. All the paint jew in the face.

close, but no close enaugth.

They're not really young any more

>argentina
>calling me a mongrel
>shitskin

Cenk is the guy who is almost redpilled but recoils from it in horror and goes back to liberal views. He is liberal but not generally a propagandist ala Maddow and all of CNN.

The rest of them are morons.

NO WAY!

Fuck off shill. He is a boring bastard that screams at the camera just pushing people to opposite ends of the spectrum, like most liberal/conservative poster boys. He is the liberal Alex Jones.

i think they are traitors to mankind and deserve a creative, torturous public execution. and i think those in here who say things like "cenk is based" and "ana is hot" deserve to be shot

mong comes from mongoloid and you being so close to russia and china makes it even more likely you are one

Good think that's not actually her or I'd feel bad about wanting to bust her up.

And they must be doing rather well, I think, with three million subscribers.

>Hi guys this is xXxJew_Bane420xXx here with another video and today, i'm out in the forest looking for jews.

No

>canada
>close to china or russia
Look at a map, dumbass

Far fucks who are better than me

yes. because canada is not closer to russia and china than argentine. way to go bro

TOPKEK Savage Argentina

Also you Aztec Indians are mongoloids FYI

is being retarded sort of a lifestyle for you

weak shit

imgur.com/a/Y4UIa

aztecs are from mexico though

>A literal armenian
>And an armenian that thinks he's a turk
>on a show named the young turks
very ironing

Whatever, all you Indians are the fucking same to me

Three million morons and masochists.
They are excellent at the click-bait bullshit, though.
I'll give them that much.

CNN training camp

>be a fucking leaf
>everyone expects shitposting
>shitpost
>get (you)'s
it's the perfect crime

weak

loser leaf

Really? I thought the best they could do is get Cenk on MSNBC for like a couple of months.

TYT is always right