Does Sup Forums believe that vaccinations cause Autism? Could this be why I'm on the spectrum?

Does Sup Forums believe that vaccinations cause Autism? Could this be why I'm on the spectrum?

They don't cause autism at all. Most autism is caused by country white trash with shitty genes having kids when they are too old.

Ok,Jamal.Now please go back to Africa.

Its the jews.

He's right
It's also a subliminal hint referring to Barron

No.

The vaccines don't but the chemicals used to make them in multi-dose vials do.

>injecting the hypodermic jew

''Just the other day, 2 years old, 2 and a half years old, a child, a beautiful child went to have the vaccine, and came back, and a week later got a tremendous fever, got very, very sick, now is autistic.'' - Trump

Well, my mom was in her early twenties when she had me and she has good aryan genes as far as I can tell.
I almost never get sick, have a very fast metabolism, have very good eye sight, 6 feet tall, above average IQ, and I'm very virile. So I would I say that I have exceptional genes for sure

My social skills are very poor though

My opinion is that generation after generation of this shit fucked with our DNA. Too many immunizations stacked on top of each other over a period of 100 years. It makes sense to me because kids of parents who didn't get vaccinated are at a high risk to get fucked later in life even with their own vaccinations. I can't not imagine the opposite being true as well, just add the grand parents and the great grandparents

Mercury was used in many vaccenes years ago in some countries, fuck knows what else has been used also.

But that certainly fucks with brain chemistry and development.

Gived the explosion of Austism in society these days, I think there might be something too it. But old parents to play a part in it as well.

DONS JUST MAD ABOUT BARRON CUS HE WAS TOO OLD WHEN HE FUCKED HIS SLOVENIAN UNDERWEAR MODEL 3RD WIFE

The autism explosion is more due to better identifiers/popular disease like ADD than any actual causes.

No, but pumping toddlers with 10+ vaccines at once is a horrible idea.

Vaccines prevent autism. I've never met a non-autistic person who didn't get his shots.

Autism is not the result of vaccines.

Autism is the result of society's failure to turn children into functioning adults.

Pro tip: you can't even

No. Shitty parenting and bad genes cause autism.

maybe you were just isolated as a kid m9

Those digits! Kek knows more than me about the human condition; autism is a disease of society.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Autism has specifically been linked to the age of the father.

emotional neglect as a child, and genetics (including what you said)

What are raw aluminium salt 'alum salt' adjuvants?

Could injecting them into newborn infants be neurotoxic? Do alum salts cross the blood-brain barrier?

Vaccines don't cause autism, that was disproven years ago and the doctor who claimed that may no longer practice medicine.

Trump is just extremely uneducated.

No, they dont.

And remember kids, autism is now a spectrum which includes people who like things tidy and people that never got taught social skills as a child by their parents.

Why else would American's identify so much with him?

>flouride is fine stop asking questions
>keep using that microwave goy
Consumerism is far more important than the public.

You're on the spectrum because you're a faggot, not because of vaccines. Act like less a faggot, faggot.

He posted that after Barron was diagnosed. Sad!

Change your name to Isle of Woman, cause you don't know how chemistry works.

WTF I hate Trump now!

I don't, vaxxers are the biggest retards. Sad that he had to pander to these actual autists in order to get more votes

DELET THIS

western "civilization" was destroyed by jews and secularists and their brainwashed leftist hordes

MAY IT BE WRITTEN IN HISTORY BOOKS AS A WARNING TO EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS PLANET

Aluminium salt 'alum salt' adjuvants, added to all mass-produced infant vaccines, don't form raw aluminum in solution?

autism is caused by white people taking their boys to the doctor because they "can't sit still" and "act up".

its possible
i'd be more concerned with all the trash in the food and water

I love Trump but this is nonsense. Andrew Wakefield garbage. Vaccination is true science (unlike climate "science") and a great benefit to us all.

Usually people claiming someone is an autist is just a buzzword for when he's acting weird. People wouldn't have the first clue spotting a personality disorder. They think that 'someone acts weird = autism' even though you can chalk that up to being a teenager or infant.

Even those with autism traits are rarely truly autistic. For example borderline personality girls can appear autistic at times. Same goes for psychopaths with type-B personality.

They used to contain thermiserol which is a heavy metal that affects the brain. Any vaccines taken between 1992-2005 have the potential to give a child a neurological disorder, especially if the family's doctor opted for the 3 month intermission period as opposed to the 6 month period.