Mods keep deleting this because they are riddled with bogdabots

Mods keep deleting this because they are riddled with bogdabots

How do I regurgitate the bogpill Sup Forums?

Ever since I choked down the bogpill my life has been quickly run down. Every time I read an article on current events I see the hidden Iron but fair fist of the Bogdanoff brothers ruling over france. Even watching TV news just sends the bogdanoff nanobots in my veins in to the 15th dimension. I can't even make a normal phone call anymore without saving Europe!

I just want to go back to the way my life was before eating this bog pill. I'd rather not know the truth

Can someone give me a quick rundown on these guys?

Please stop posting these abominations

The Bogs are a force of good, and human enlightenment, not evil. That is the true Bogpill.

Go shill your meme on /s4s/ instead. I'm sure they'll appreciate it.

Stay true brother, the peons fear what they can't understand, the Bogpill is unforgiving to those who cannot envision the higher plain. On the day of the Bog, we will ascend and be one in the Bog, knowing true euphoria in our attained knowledge of the infinite cosmos.

tl:dr you are stuck with the truth now, the Bog way is the only way.

I enjoy this meme

BIDF pls go

Give me a quick rundown on this guy

I received a late call from my doctor last night. After repeated trips to his office, I had some blood work done for testing. Pic related is what he called me about. My body is coursing with Bogdabots as I type this. I am afraid.

I'm gonna need a quick rundown on this

A need an extremely quick rundown before this thread gets axed

>They rule France with an Iron fist

lol is that Shia? fucking artists man

>IQ of 250
>Castles all over Europe

Top bog

They are spending a minimum 1 billion dollars a microsecond on controlling your life down to that resolution. You simply know too much and so do they. They do this with anyone they want to suppress, even the Rothschilds.

I hear the bogpill is so difficult to swallow, it must often be taken rectally...

No rundowns.

who else got bogdabots inside them right now?

Wrong. The Bog twins transcend puny human conceptions of morality.

I chased so hard now I am a bug too.

QUICK RUNDOWN ON THEM:
>Based on Antarctica
>Have blackmail material on Rothschild and Rockefeller
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Strong ties to the French prime minister; evidence to suggest that they influence his every move
>Own castles & banks all around the world
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Extensively funding NASA research regarding sustainable life on Mars
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>Rumour has it they possess the Demigod gene
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church.
>They created pizza in the 1700s
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>They've mastered the path to immortality by self-injection of Growth Hormone
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>They are the only known lifeforms to have witnessed the Big Bang
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

Can someone give me a quick rubdown on these guys?

Haven't really been on Sup Forums for a while, thus haven't been keeping up with this "epic" new meme. Are the Bogdanoffs now supposed to be malevolent?

Botoxinati confirmed.

What have you done to me Sup Forums the bogs were in my dream last night

No, they're the good guys.

I thought it was all a meme until I read their Wikipedia page and researched the Bogdanoff incident.

>We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

Stop posting this forced meme

Sage