What happens in the future when the majority of the humans are brown people?

What happens in the future when the majority of the humans are brown people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d14ipSSz3Ss
imdb.com/title/tt0268695/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

China genocides them and uses gene therapy to turn themselves white

it won't happen but just imagine that all white countries are now Brazil and that's what it would be like

The majority of humans are already brown people, dipshit

Stagnation

fuck me, these people look disgusting

so massive shitholes?

just look at those countries that are brown now.

We leave them here and start a better world somewhere else.

>▶

Decay

It's gonna happen. My girlfriend, although I love her is not the smartest and we always make fun of niggers on TV. But when we talk about what is attractive in a man she literally says: I don't want a blonde dutch guy, they're so weak, black guys are attractive.

Even though my girlfriend realises niggers are niggers, the jews have completely brainraped our people

>What happens in the future when the majority of the humans are brown people?
That happened long ago though.

>Future
>Brown people

Pick one

I think it's a good thing. the planets getting hotter right? well brown skin is good against the sun. well have the values of white people, and the complexions of darkie to offset this supposed global warming
can someone give me a quick rundown? who are these guys? i saw them earlier and just can't figure them out

IQ is going to be set back and whatever made civilization possible will be gone for about 20.000 years.

Jews will be a master race ruling over a bunch of subhuman shitskins and easy to control gooks

>What happens in the future when the majority of the humans are brown people?
>in the future

the future is now

They're memes or some shit

Thank you. They dont look normal. For christs sake they tried to turn that bitch on the left into an actress. She gets her head cut off in the first resident evil movie.

crime

You know whites have always been a minority, right? Like throughout 100% of history? We aren't even 2 billion of the 7.

When our ways are threatened we'll close up our borders and become hostile to any threatening our way of life. For this to become reality though we'd need the west to fall and someone else to take over as global superpower.

"The white women must cohabit with members of the dark races, white men with black women. Thus the white race will disappear, for mixing the dark with the white means the end of the white man, our most dangerous enemy will become a memory. We shall embark upon an era of 10,000 years of peace and plenty, Pax Judaica, and our Race will Rule undisputed over the world. Our superior intelligence will easily enable us to retain Mastery over a world of Dark peoples."
-Rabbi Rabinovich

they still try to enter impenetrable masterrace enclaves/oceangoiung vessels looking for gibs only to be terminated by sophisticated countercoon drones

Sad that we don't get minority privileges.... guess we're too good at being intelligent and acquiring money and power.

genetic engineering will eventually allow for designer babies and many minorities that like some rare characteristics, such as blue eyes, will design their babies to have Caucasian features, such as blue eyes.

A minority super class that's the white pinnacle of the pyramid rules over all of you from space

The few of us that remain pure shall be labeled as gods.

less sunburn

Probably this. It's an unspoken rule that European features are the most desired of all humanity. Hell, even the Japanese make most of the characters in their shows and games European looking. Whites in the future will be seen as those who resisted degeneracy and racemixing. We're in a dangerous time but I think we can make it. The trick is getting white women to want 7 children again.

What should happen to White men who betray their own race during the Day Of The Rope?

Mexico or Egypt

Kill her

Let them emigrate to their loved ones' country of origin.

The funniest thing about this image is that its photoshopped to shit and still ugly

The racism will go from left to right

what are you?

Slow decline into barbarism.

Oh God! Oh My! Whatever will we do in this future where white people are not the majority?! White People eternally BTFO!

>1 billon

Already less. Only RaHoWa can change everything

literally who cares. humanity will be extinct within 100 years is we dont get the fuck off of this planet.

> white one billion
Including semites and all these pacos documented as white in US?

Dond give a shit desu. Let them burn each other.

>vegetable (with computer) fantasies

This Country happens.

You can still have a decent life though.

>the majority of the humans are brown people?
That's already the case and it has always been. Whites were never the majority globally

Look no further than to the middle east. The wealthy least-brown country is actively bringing everyone else around them down. Not by force, but by manipulating everything. That's what a brown world order is like. Those who are the least brown would live in a perpetual pluto/technocracy above the rest.

Less ugly with white features

I don't get these comparison pictures.

You could easily show a white trailer park on the right hand side, or those weird parts of the US suburbs where white meth heads all live in some weird meth enclave.

Also it's hardly fair to compare a well financed colonial city with an underfunded inner city in some US shit hole.

Then again I guess they're made by people who don't think about anything.

they're going to have to find something else to blame for their problems besides racism

The kikes will control them because they've turned into subhuman drones with no sense of identity or culture.

A new exodus. We've always advanced when interacting with the frontier; prehaps this time we can finally learn from our mistakes and complete the system of Martian Nationalism.

THE MAJORITY ARE BROWN PEOPLE ALREADY REEEEEEEE

>implying brown is bad
>Assuming low IQ

Poo in loo has higher iq

>83 average
>Higher than Africa

IMPORTANT REMINDER!

White people are only approx 10% of earths population - a super-minority - and the number is declining every year.

>huur duur huh white genocide
If whites go extinct which they very well might it's because white women aren't choosing white men to breed with and that is no one's damn fault but their own
They are the most racist race so it might not be such a bad thing if they are bred out despite the fact that there are some people who try not to be racist

>IQ average: 70
wtf
literally subhumans

Proof that white women dont want white men

humanity fails because brown people aren't good at creating space programs, or innovating technology.

Twerking into eternity.

>leaf

That's because of culturally biased tests you fucking pencil dick

How is spatial reasoning or working memory culturally biased? Can niggers not into shapes?

Shut up, ape
If whites will be real racist your monkey scull will be on my wall

((((they)))) win

>so retarded you copy an overused meme like a pathetic sheep
Typical Sup Forums white cuck behaviour
Funny how you faggots talk shit on the computer but you won't say this shit to anyone's face

I dont agree with all of Antifa's methods but at least they have balls unlike you white cucks

Or maybe you are just dating a race traitor/ mudshark? I hope you made her feel disgusting after that comment, probably should have broken up with her honestly. Problem is women have the minds of children and are easily manipulated by jewish propaganda via social media, how do we stop this Sup Forums?

>Based leaf

>a physically weaker race is threatening me
How cute

*like trophy

This is why I prefer a doomsday if this is our future.

Stop shitposting and this wouldn't happen cocksucker.
youtube.com/watch?v=d14ipSSz3Ss

dude.. she's cucking you..

They aren't used to those kinds of tests and many black people make a point to rebel against that white people bullshit

Nope. The jews done covered this one, m80s.
imdb.com/title/tt0268695/

>physically weaker
>90% of power ahtetls are whites

Kill yourself, subhuman

Proof that non white part of humanity is multiplying like rabbits...

Kek, women are naturally more attracted to the physically superior race

They also sense the scientifically proven fact that we have more testosterone which means we are more virile and better at fucking

and all the best athletes are black

EUGH
IGNORANT

Geometry was invented by white males, of course it's racist.
concepts like 'reason' and 'memory' are european in nature, just look at the words 'reason' and 'memory'. Have you noticed they are in english? as in british? as in european? as in white?
Check your fucking privilege you cisnormative stormweenie

Okay Mr.Trudeau

You sissy crackers can't argue that we are more virile

>hurr durr muh jewish conspiracy

BAHAHAHA

You crackers are hysterical

First day on the job, mr joshua steinberg?

He's no Obama, but for a cracker he ain't half bad

I'm smoking some legal dank right now

WE WUZ VIRILE N SHIET

It doesn't matter as long as there are still some white countries preserving civilization and continuing to innovate. Of course, the globalists want to change that, and that's why they must be stopped.

Also, good job replying to yourself dipshit.

>hurr durr muh jewish conspiracy
Didnt see that coming. You simpleton inbred racists have autism and Down's syndrome

but le civic nationalists told me this is ok???

LOL

>cuck spammer calls someone else autistic

kek

>I'm smoking some legal dank right now
White guy detected

>future
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Still can't argue it properly cuck

sure im a white nordic cuck and my wife gets fucked by tyrone every night
Oh wait, that's you

I retire either in europe or somewhere remote and die out

>switch tactics