Genghis Khan

youtube.com/watch?v=oT76sy9RSf0&t=35s#t=2.374108

Was Genghis Khan the most uncucked man in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rbvCQxWOD9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

Actually he was cucked once and then he cucked all of Asia.

How and when was he cucked user?

I'd like to shill Dan Carlin's 'Hardcore History; Wrath of Khans' series, it used to be up for free on his website, not sure if it still is.

It runs for about 5 hours and goes into detail into how the Mongols BTFO the entire old world. Amazing stuff, more brutal than I could have imagined.

LUCA was

>do dna test
>40% Mongol

Yes

His first son wanst his, as his enemies kidnapped his wife. the destruction of asia was just him saying "dont talk to me or my wifes son again."

you aren't fucking mongol cracker.

His first wife was kidnapped and gave birth to a child of one of her captors'.

I liked the part when some random near eastern king was drown with molten silver.

>actual psychopath
>Sup Forums reveres him
End this meme.

>Get cucked once
>Cuck an entire continent,fuck whoever woman you please and kill whoever you want.

Btw tnx for the info.

HYPER WAR NOW

I think if you looked at the people most revered over all time a much larger percentage of them would be psychopaths than would be in a random sample of the population

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION.

We need another khan

Chink rapebabby fuck off, even japs are more mongol than you cucks

I liked that part where they defeated a Slavic army, and then build a stage on top of a mound of captured enemies so that they could feast atop of it, while crushing said defeated enemies to death in the process.

Sounds like an interesting story, got any reliable sources?

kek in the mongol racial system koreans were on the same level as uigyurs.
Biligtü Khan was half gook with a gook emperess of yuan dynasty.
fucking stupid ice nigger.

>you will never be a proud Khan, riding into battle whilst killing or raping everything in sight

Wow, one Khan was half ancient Korean? That sure proves that you are nothing but glorified chinks!

>KHan DESTROYED the ISLAMic KingDom
don't do this

He was a great man.

Pretty much every historical figure has been a psychopath, or at least has had to commit psychopathic actions to stay in power.

>revered
That's the problem. Sup Forums right now seems to be mistaking historical significance with actual value.

you know nothing about your own history so you appropriate others how pathetic are you?

Marcus Auerlius was a good boy though who literally dindu nuffin

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=rbvCQxWOD9E

>you know nothing about your own history
>t. chink in denial

>subdued populations he conquered and gave them jobs
>didn't believe in torture
>encouraged freedom of religion for all he believed in was "the clear blue skies" of the steppe
>did everything he could to encourage free trade
>ran a meritocracy in administrative division of his government
>slaughtered worthless aristocracies
>the only empires he treated poorly were ones who killed his messengers or disrespected obvious rules of engagement or discussion at the time
>brought muslims to their lowest point in their entire history

Ghengis Khan is the hero we need, but not the one we deserve. Most of his sons and grandchildren were fucking retards, but Mongke and Kublai Khan brought resurgence. We could learn from him on how to deal with muslims in this day and age still.

thank god his daughters were smart.

It is well known, his first son may, or may have been his own. His wife was kidnapped by a rival tribe and he got her back, but she was pregnant soon after. Just read a wiki article about him.

He fucked so many women so you dont really know how many children he has.
YES HE WAS THAT ALPHA!

And he still took care of the baby and stayed with the first wife.

>tfw you will never impregnate every woman in your kingdom like he did

S-so are y-you saying we aren't from the Steppes? Sup Forums, why did you lie to us?

>Genghis Khan sends some guys to the village/town/settlement/country/whatever it was and tells them he'll be buds with them
>They kill his guys instead
>He sends more guys to ask what the deal was
>They kill them too
>He says fuck this, diverts a river and drowns something like 400,000 of them

Dude was based as fuck. You fuck with the bull you get the horns. It was like based Vlad

>Muzzies pass all these impaled bodies on the way to the castle
>Get there and he fully agrees to be courteous with them as long as they are with him
>Tells them both to remove their turbans while they're inside
>Refuse muh religious reasons
>Asks them again
>Refuse muh religious reasons
>Nails the turbans to their heads, tell them they can't take them off now and to get the fuck out of his country

How come we don't see men of will anymore? How did we have Leviticus 20:13 rulers in the past and now we have Genesis 19:8 rulers? The white man lost too many strong willed whites in WWII it seems.

is looking into vlads history worth it? or is it all romanticized?

Idk but kebab fucked his brother and vlad was butthurt about it lol.

No.
Genghis had to flee for his life at one time and left his wife behind to get fucked by the guy that chased him away.
When he reclaimed his power he took his well fucked wife back.

We will, soon. It's impossible to keep maintaining the current status quo forever, and it's even harder to maintain pro-democratic mentality in the democracies as BOTH leftists and rightists don't want a democracy anymore.

That was actually how Steppe culture worked back in the day. Being raided by bandits happened constantly, the man always ran because he would be killed anyways and could come back another day to fight with his full crew. Ghengis did exactly that, and really did love his wife. The funny thing is, the same exact thing happened to his mother as well before he was born.

Aren't like 1 in 200 men direct descendants of Genghis Khan?

he was a master of psychological warfare, using fear to defeat larger armies, sometimes without fighting at all. sun tzu would be proud.

Ancients behaving badly is my favorite anime