HESSEN... YES!

Hessian Open Air Museum - dogs even pay a Euro, refugees FREE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well that's confusing. So, do refugees pay a Euro or are let in for free?

They and their mentor get in for free. Dogs must pay a Euro.

They pay nothing. Nada. Naught

Every time theres a talk in the EU about the greeks we have to listen to some odd looking autist or some crippled fuck in a wheelchair talking trash about the Greeks (and sometimes Portugal as well) but all be damned if someone talks trash about the Middle Easterners or North Africans!

Sometimes I wonder where the union's borders begin and end. Anyway, you reap what you sow.

Wtf, man, I kinda liked that place.

German sense of humor. Sorry.

Point at the english next time.

I think you can find the English words easily enough.

What is a refugee attendant?

ich fahr da hin und fang an "allahu akbar" schreiend rumzupöbeln bis die mich umsonst rein lassen.
is ja'n skandal, wie soll ich als heart's fear'ler mir denn sowas leisten!
bitte deutschland, gewähre mir asül!

Honestly I wish I would speak some mumbo jumbo language so that I could just apply as refugee. I know some french guys threw their IDs away and claimed to be from french speaking african countries. They only were identified because they kept visiting their friends and etc.

how hard would it be to pretend to be a refugee attendant?

Usually a 40+ housewife who is craving some sense of self-worth, or a fat beta cuck who can't get a decent job anywhere. They cart these refugees around, to supermarkets, to stores, etc., and feel extremely important doing so. They never complain about sexual assault because they are either fat, ugly, old or all of the above.

Do it, Hans. Do it.

Easy. Make some fake ID that says "Red Cross" on it or something, then show it to the 16 year old at the entrance who doesn't have a fucking clue to begin with. And in you go.

>tfw dogs have white privilege.

Doesn't this make refugees stand lower than dogs? Eternally BTFO

Wow

Yes, we treat them like braindead children.

Dogs must probably pay because they shit in the open and bark at people. But we all know how clean and nice fugees are.

You don't even have to know a real language, try to express that you are speeaking some minority language spoken only in the back mountains for Afghanistan. Or pick Abkhaz, no one will know the fucking difference.

Here's a little story. I was at the gym and to guys were standing at the turnstyle to get in. At my gym, newcomers get 3 free trips to the gym and then you have to decide if you join. She asked them their names, addresses, etc to put into the system. Then she asked "what is your DOB"?

Refugees: "I don't know"

Her: "Then tell me how old you are and them we'll do the math"

Refugees: "We don't know"

So, they knew their names and addresses of the refugee house they are staying in, but they had no idea how old they were or their date of the birth.

Nice, do they request papers or does being a mixed couple suffice?

It means that as a dog, you are obliged to pay and work for the state and expected to pay for your museum visits.

Your big aryan hand is covering up the word dog. Now you forced me to learn that it's Hunde in German.

Huh... i guess integrating foreigners isnt that hard.

I'm sure if one said they were the Betreuer, you'd get in for free.

Niggers and sandniggers don't give a shit about German museums. They want to fuck white girls. The pricing is not the issue. This is libtard in your face propaganda to brainwash and cuck Germans.

>illegal migrants are here to stay and part of your culture now
>accept that you pay for their freeloading!
>if your accept illegal migrants and become a attentand of an illegal migrant you get state benefits
>illegal migrants care about German education true story

It's marekd with 2 stars as if they need specific requirements but that part is cut out. If they offer it in order to help culturally integrating real refugees, there's no wrong done on their side.

>Leaf pretending he didn't know what his favorite searchterm translates to in German

Even goat Herders in Afghanistan know there birthdays, or at least year of birth. I can't believe Germany just accepts this kind of thing.

Only the Asylbewerber is marked with two stars, not the Flüchtlinge mit Betreuer part.

Like the above guy said, this is not really for the refugess, it's for the German visitors to see.

>Pricing is not the problem

Ofc it isn't. There are no penalties for applying twice, thrice, etc for asylum. It doesnt even block the asylum process once it was discovered.

How do you think refugees are currently storming car driving schools after only a few months of living here.

>me irl

Of course, but this is just an everyday example of how they know to cheat any system. They could speak broken German (I was standing right behind them) but then they became clueless when it came to age.

My guess is they know from the other refugees that you must remain under 18 (or ageless) no matter what in terms of any crime you plan to commit.

That would actually be a good thing, at least much better than funding courses on seducing german women. The problem is that they don't give a fuck about your museums or any other forms of western culture so it's pointless.

>having your fat nigger hands in the picture blocking the only language anyone understands

reported

its to get assylum

kids have 100% chance to getaccepted so even 40 year old just try, if they fail they just try again

Which country would you like to invade the most italy?

Ah, I see. Now this makes sense why I have heard the whole age issue, even in other places. This was the first time I witnessed it first hand. That must mean they have to destroy/lose any real ID papers they have before they enter Europe.

Not surprised.

>Asylum seekers and Middle Easterners are the better citizens!
t. Angela Kasmierczak, proud heir of a family fighting Germany in both world wars

How the fuck can dogs pay for a service? Where do they even keep their money? In their collars?

Hans comes in with the bantz.

I enjoyed this post

A white woman that treats the refugee as a pet

fpbp

Why let them in free to a museum of history they dont even respect? A

wrong year, the refugee hype is over

Pretty funny. They get to see it for free so they can destroy it later.

I think that's a good think, this way refugees learn a bit of german culture.

I don't think they would pay for it.

Germans hate germans
Germans hate Germany
Germany hates germans

It's the german people that are the problem.

t. german

>inb4 turkroach/admed/bullprepper/etc.

Versuche es bitte.
Wenn sie dich wieder aus der Klapse entlassen haben, berichte uns.

Are german politicians really really corrupt or really really stupid?

>Paint yourself black
>get free entry

I would do that just for fun.

rumzupöbeln. What a beautiful word, the German language truly is the second most beautiful there is.

I think that the higher they are on the political totem pole, the more they hate and despise the german people, the country and humans in general.

The ones at the top know very well what they're doing. It's all a big (((plan))).

Pic related. You really can't explain their behavious otherwise.

should i read thsi book?
Is it any good?

Meh. Pathetic Gutmenschentum.

Here's what's going to happen:
Rapefugees don't pay admission, so rapefugees are going to declare that museum their hangout.
Eventually, paying customers will start complaining about the rapefugees. And will stop coming. Schools will stop coming because you can't have 14 year old girls wandering around where there's rapefugees.
Finally they will introduce a normal admission fee for rapefugees. Rapefugees will not understand or pretend not to understand. They will have to be removed forcibly. This may start a chimpout, but also SJWs are going to be BTFO.

In the end, a lot of bad blood will have flowed and some museum officials will regret they ever went ahead and allowed rapefugees in for free.

Redpill by force, you know it's going to come.

>Wessicucks
lol

I you're still in the mood of reading after page 2 I'll give you a medal.

this book is fucking abhorrent, I couldn't stand it. I could not agree with a single line in it. then why continue?
And I prepared myself with reading 'dialektik der aufklärung' beforehand

It's like the devil himself wrote it

It's kinda the essence of EU-Schulz.

I fucking hate this book, all the jews, barbara spectre, all the pseudo-left boomers that are teaching in our schools, the evolution of our society in total and merkel, the jewish cunt, in particular

what if i tell my dog is a refugee

Merkel is Polish

Does that means it's now possible to rape someone in a museum for free ?

>English section
>(50% mit Ausweis)*

Who approved this sign?

what is this? I don't speak Arabic can someone translate

Why are germans so cucked.

EXPLAIN YOURSELVES KRAUTS

kek

so w8 a min

does that mean that

w8

a dog

w8 listen

a dog is worth more than a refugee?

At least the dog is contributing to the economy

Read the OP man, it's right there. Stop drinking the fluoride water, it's killing you my maple syrup friend

dogs fly for free. --- Hunde

Asylum seekers - asylbewerber

Well yes and no.

It means that they want to fly in rapefugees and give them incentive to overtake the land.

Why? Well, that's a "conspiracy" that you'll want to research if you're interested in your own time maple bro

good one leaf

dunno what you wrote but I imagine something like this with anger and passion
youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ

The joke is refugees are dogs
Top kek

oldi krauti housi 4 ficky ficky wit littl Heidi

she's a honorary jew at least

Found this play at maxim gorke theater some weeks ago

The dog probably has a job as guide dog or therapy dog or narcotics detection dog.
So it's only fair.