I've read more books than you.

>the white man's book has at least been opened

>read
Wew, lad last year much?

The only books liberals read are:

Twilight
Hunger Games
English class meme books

The most dangerous leaf has started hundreds of shit threads.

I knew I was forgetting something. They've also read Harry Potter. They don't read anything with substance.

Books are waste of time, just get bored and think instead, it's better for your mind.

I know, the Koran is a very potent tool.

youtu.be/OJc9vTfkteI

Sounds like the /lit/ censor commie squad is out of their pit.

So watch out for Sandniggers who just read the Koran

Got it, OP
Thanks

Actually, they have a library full of books by right wing nutjobs and co-opted shills

Don't you see?
The fact is that people who read and rather take ones word instead of seeing what is true with their own eyes are the most dangerous people on earth: the useful idiots.

what's wrong with Harry Potter?

srs question

Kek

Prison is nothing but free time

The most dangerous person is the one with the power to cast a white male for the angry person and a black male for the calm person

Harry Potter is the worst of them too
How did you forget
"I'm still hoping Trump is Snape"
god this shit is awful
and their comparisons confirm that in their heads they think of themselves as a childrens book hero

KEK

Meme book. It's the kind of book people read because they want to look smart for reading a book.

It isn't the amount of books you read, but rather what you read. Reading 100 books of scat fetish, like the antifags do, doesn't make you a ascended person

it's mediocre
the main issue is these fucks make a harry potter comparison to everything
Buzzfeed top 10: which harry potter character are you
cancer

fpbp

oh

i thought it was like propaganda or something

Someone post the actual picture of a white guy on the right

Its not bad if you read it as voldemort being the good guy, but Potter himself is a bland, uninteresting main character piggybacking off of Dumbledore's 3D chess.
It's not horrible but it does not deserve the praise that it's gotten.

>can't into the fact that Sup Forums is weaponized autism

You do realize some of the world's smartest people come here right?

>leaf

the value of reading books, is well proven to be a liberal status thing.

Yeah. But really they should both be the same race, because the opposite kind of casting bullshit happens too.

It's a good meme that someone mixed in race with to steal it's mojo for themselves.

wtf you think Hitler read ONE book?

what kind of dumb cunt logic is this

that nigger cant read, OP is bundle of sticks

another meme that's going straight into my anti-muslim folder even if it wasn't the intent

it's a childrens book. end of rine

>the most dangerous person has read only one book
The quran?

really shit line desu, even though it's trying to be impactful. generally these need to have a sharp compromise that's still true and so really bakes your noodle.

but this is just "the person who is the most [Y] has [thing completely unrelated to Y]

for example a good one would be along the lines of "the most dangerous man wields only one weapon" but what that weapon is would have to be the clever thing. but books have fuck all to do with danger so it fails at being a good memequote

Poorly-written derivative shit by an author who tried substituting alliteration for actual talent.

Agree. But that's kind of the point of a protagonist in YA fiction. Readers have to be able to project themselves into the protagonist.

I stopped reading after Sirius died by falling into a curtain. Still haven't read Half-Blood Prince or Deathly Hallows. Still haven't watched the final film.

My sister made fun of me for reading it until she found out everyone else read it. Then she became invested in it.

lit go away your artsy books are trash

Niggers can't even read, silly

>but books have fuck all to do with danger

It's an anti religion quote.

You can have YA fiction without a bland protagonist. The Ranger's Apprentice series does this very well. the Percy Jackson series did it decently as well, if I remember correctly.

>alliteration
wat

The niggers trying to burn down DC last week likely have not read any books.

>implying that this wouldnt be a more well read board than the fags, the furries, the loners, or the weaboos

suuuuuuure

Its constant shit like this that feeds into blacks thinking they are always right. When they are not.

And then she gets naive youngsters to read it, and for them it's the original, and what she used as source is the pale imitation.

She gets the benefit of hindsight to know what works. Really it's meme magic. Sup Forums should be proud.

She's a BILLIONaire.

wait niggers can read?

If reading makes you intelligent explain /lit/

>niggers can read
fake news

American education.

>black
>books
You know what to do

>Niggers read books and not just listen to jungle music and sell drugs.

damn japan, you're a top banter

This rite hurr

Pretty sure it was plagiarized. Think it was ripped off a series called "Barmy Jeffers..." eg Barmy Jeffers and the something something. Can any britbongs confirm? I remember Barmy going wizard -like world and learning, you know, wizard shit. Ever since Harry came out I felt like I'd heard it all before. Purely anectdotal, but I like my version of the truth. I fucking hate Harry Potter.

how the fuck can you be an adult and have only ever read one book, surely that's not even possible

The Mexican president can't even name 3 important books he's read and he has a fucking law degree, how dangerous does that make the manlet?

You're the best nip.

>dude i read infinite jest and ulysses one time so i've got the world figured out lmao

why do liberals pretend popular books are obscure and only for those of higher intelligence?

Tbh the ending was shit and made me realize i was reading a childrens book.

Uhm, no sweetie, you're wrong.

>projection

liberal shit doesn't hold up under scrutiny

it's why you faggot pussies hide behind moderation/censorship/el upboat groupthink

Because it makes them feel smug and superior for having read a book that Cletus hasn't.

I completely understand what it's trying to say but that doesn't change that it's a terrible line trying to be a good one

If you don't have a vagina, I hope you painfully and inexplicably develop one.

This is a book thread now

>over 1000 books by the age of 4
this mean she had to approx finish 1.74books per day

how many pages does it take for something to be considered a book?

twitter is not a book

1,000 books that total 6000 pages.

She was supposed to read the books not eat them...

I know what alliteration is, I don't know how that applies to Potter, tho.

Sup Forums doesn't read the quran though.

/thread

>tfw Sup Forums has set its pray on the World by shitposting a meme candidate from rough start in primaries to become the POTUS

>Along with this collaborated with Wikileaks to unveil Clinton Foundation criminal offences and a country wide elite pedo Network

Russian embassy and Trump posting official PEPEs and Assange mentioning us confirms this.

Can we nuke all other boards? They are just WEEB homo degeneracy

DEUS VULT

But there are many books in the bible

it's one of the dullest franchises in history. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

nice thumbnail faggot

Even only 1 book hés still a faggot who read books,, only faggots read bookS, faggot

fag

I was waiting for someone to post this. Well done.

That image is so stupid, they are attacking christianity

>ask a 4 yr old how many books she's read
>"um.... A thousand "
>report it on twitter as fact
The average negro intellect everyone.

nice ants

>When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.
kek

>Atheists don't know that the bible is more than one book

AYY

get that niggers greasy mitts of the table. and i dont say niglet cause that bitch is rotund.

agreed

Literally nothing.

House of Leaves, The Turner Diaries, The Fountainhead, 1984, Brave New World, The Time Machine, Misery, Haunted, Flowers for Algernon, Dune.......

All great books, and Harry Potter is great too.

I like this idea, but don't most of the other boards have shitlib mods who would shoah our threads?

but OT and NT are compiled into one book

>The rest of Sup Forums
I know this is bait,but I'm pretty fucking sure that half of this fucking website is as racist as Sup Forums is.

we wuz scholaz n shoeet

Omg that's hilarious.

They lose their job.

One board under God.

Its like Lord of the Rings. It's actually six books but they're all bound under one (or sometimes 3) cover.

>Who the fuck learns how to read and then read one book

>gee user, those are some nice three books on your shelf
>actually it's six books
>no I see three
>IT'S SIX.

fpbp

すごい。