EPA Employees ‘Coming to Work in Tears’ Because of Trump Win

"The Mood Remains Dark"
Environmental Protection Agency employees have not accepted Donald Trump’s victory and are still “coming to work in tears” more than two months after the election
freebeacon.com/politics/epa-employees-coming-work-tears-trump-win/

I'm so jealous of you guys. A total change in 7 days...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S0Mw5YPklks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I heard from a co worker that a lot of those epa guys are ratting on each other and admitting that a lot of their data was fugded

Yeah a lot of the heavily liberal government posts are falling apart at the seams. The most public expression of this is how you see social media violations cropping up and those twitter accounts and the like being barred from access due to the employees breaking their own policies.

Looks like Trump is going full China.

They shouldn't not have fucked with americans
now they will be fucked so hard and so deep they won't walk again .

Wait, I thought we had child labor laws

They should hire us to replace them. I'd love to do nothing all day at the EPA.

Not enough, he needs to go full Cambodia.
Until the traitors and jews and niggers and others parasites are morphed into a mountain of skulls, peace will not exist.

>EPA Employees ‘Coming to Work in Tears’
why don't they quit then?

What do you mean with the twitter thing. I only go on it to read trumps posts

They still love sucking on that government teet

When did it become ok to openly cry in public, at work no less? Do people not have any self respect anymore ? Jfc

I hate how liberals suddenly think the EPA is like some righteous organization that is responsible for saving the Earth and plants trees in people's yards and shit, and that Trump is like some dictator that's going to round them all up and gas them.

There was something going around social media - a message by an EPA employee saying how all their accounts, social media and research capabilities are being frozen, and that they will have to resort to posting data and research anonymously - like they're being targeted or something.

It's so childish, these people are so sheltered and think everything is like a movie where the big bad evil fights against the ragtag group of volunteers just trying to better the world.

>“coming to work in tears”
Yeah, but those fucks are still coming to work, aren't they? Gotta make that bread, yo. State department sr. management just up and quit.

Foreign policy will be renewed with fresh nationalist blood. This is going to be magnificent.

Things like the rogueNASA or altEPA accounts. You'd have to be an idiot to follow them but there are a lot of idiots. Which is why I doubt most of them are really disgruntled employees, more likely that David Brock and other corrupt dickwads in media are using them to say bullshit to idiots.

I imagine the EPA is the perfect place for a formerly NEET shitposter.

>shouldn't not have

>EPA is a bad thing
We China now.

NIGGA THE STATE DEPT EMPLOYEES ALWAYS LEAVE WHEN NEW PRESIDENT IS ELECTED.

DRUMPF BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

I'm not surprised by diplomats leaving. And the epa needs to be gutted

I hate how cuckservatives think the EPA is some tyrannical organization that is responsible for killing jobs and factories and peoples livilyhoods and shit. And that Trump is like some savior that's going give everyone a job and a chicken in every pot

This so much! It's like a badge of honor to act like a bitch ass faggot now

>Do people not have any self respect anymore ?

Leftist activist """scientists""" that knowingly fake data to sustain the (((narrative))) never had any self respect.

>"dark"
>"tears"
>"dark"
>"paralyzed"
>"fear"
>"scared"

>knowingly fake data
no, its "alternative data" We all use Trump's terms now.

Good

Come clean now and maybe you'll keep your job. Maybe

>State department sr. management just up and quit.
they know they will be indicted along with hilldawg.

youtu.be/S0Mw5YPklks

You aren't on reddit, nobody is buying your spin buddy.

It's because the epa wastes money and makes up data to push agendas. If they stuck to montoring actual pollution then they wouldn't be hated

>I hate how cuckservatives think the EPA is some tyrannical organization that is responsible for killing jobs and factories and peoples livilyhoods and shit.

but it is. It litterally killed all manufacturing and use of natural resources

Brockposter.

The EPA was started and proposed by a Republican, just fyi

republicans freed the slaves fyi

then there shouldn't be any complaints if a republican shuts it down.

It's music to my ears seeing environmentalists get fucked. I'm all for saving the environment, but it became too much of a business.

I remember about 15 years ago my parents were getting fucked trying to buy the building they were renting for the business. $5,000 to do an environmental inspection of the ground and they found nothing. So what do they do? They say they need another $5,000 to do another inspection. So my parents drop out of it and then the landlord gets pissed and starts charging my parents more for rent. Then some fucking guy from India comes and buys the building with no problems whatsoever.

Also I love how you pay for recycling even though they make money from it, and then they bitch about every little thing like taking the bottle caps off the bottles. I just throw all my shit right into the trash. Fuck environmentalists.

>It litterally killed all manufacturing and use of natural resources
>What are unions and labor costs

Actually i've worked in manufacturing now for over 20 years. Labor costs have killed manufacturing.

I probably know more about manufacturing than all of you combined.

Sorry folks, I face hurts from smiling this much.

Could this be the end of Trump?

They are afraid that they will soon be out of a job and they don't have the ability to get a job doing anything other then them pissing around on the government dime. This is all true so their tears are justified.

And with automated machines, robotics, each employee output has skyrocketed. I can personally do more work than 1,000 men a century ago.

There is no end. Do not expect one.

>so their tears are justified.
And so is my joy.

The problem with the EPA is a lot like the problem that Greenpeace went through a very long time ago, where you have an organization whose goal is to "Bridge the gap between Humans and nature" so to speak, where the goal is to allow people to do things in a safe and sustainable way. And its no doubt that the contributions these organizations made to humanity should be appreciated.

Nowadays we look at them and they didn't know when to stop, many of the legitimate issues they solved have been replaced with increasingly smaller and smaller problems, to the point where entire places in the world are off-limits to humans for things like "endangered snails" or "important brid nesting areas". These organizations are too old and have started seeing humanity as the problem instead of trying to help humans not fuck up the environment, and there is ways to do things sustainable, but they don't want to hear any of that.

Good

Well the EPA has become a tryanical organization that is responsabile for 800 billion lost revenue every year due to regulation.

>ywn see the Farage-Trump-Putin triangle of anti-degeneracy in your life time

I wasn't talking about that. I was referring to having to do 10 environment studies and not being able to use land in industrial parks because there is oil in the ground.

>rust belt workers lose their jobs
>haha you redneck racist retards!
>your job gets threatened
>have childish tantrums

I wonder if they'll have a moment of self-reflection.

what is she doing in that gif?

>cause major eco disasters
>W-why am I losing my job?

>PETA cries about muh animals
>40% of it's members (including Ingrid Newkirk and by "members" I mean actual employees, not hippies with a poster in their doss house) take insulin
>Insulin which was discovered by experimentation on dogs
>Meanwhile they ignore all of that (and ignore they put down more dogs in the USA annually than any other organisation because they're "undesirable") and accept donations from known left wing terrorist who, more than once, have detonated bombs to get their own way and are fully fledged members of Greenpeace
>Pure coincidence

I guess when you're on the right side of history, hypocrisy doesn't really come into it. In fact it's pretty difficult to be on the wrong side of history when everything that makes you the "wrong side of history" are things you're completely immune to being called out on.

This is completely intolerable!

We need to get these people to stop coming in at all! soon I hope, before they get their tears on the furniture

t. assembly line drone

This, this by far.

He should waterboard the ones who refuse.

damn caring this much about the fucking environment. Fucking fags

They won't.

the quality of the people working at most of these agencies always amazes me.