On January 24th, 2017...

On January 24th, 2017, it was discovered that police officers had used confiscated cell phones to search the emails and messages of the 230 demonstrators now facing felony riot charges for protesting on January 20th, including lawyers and journalists whose email accounts contain privileged information of clients and sources.

>muh encryption
wrench will fix that. "torture works"

On January 24th, 2017, the USDA was ordered to stop communicating with the public through social media or the press and to stop publishing any papers or research. All communication with the press would also have to be authorized and vetted by the White House.

>muh goberment is right
obey

>Trump Strategist Stephen Bannon Says Media Should ‘Keep Its Mouth Shut’
nytimes.com/2017/01/26/business/media/stephen-bannon-trump-news-media.html

Literally the exact opposite of what the news is supposed to do.

Dear Amerilards, kiss your First Amendment goodbye. And the Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Eighth and Tenth. If you have to learn the Third it means you are all fucked beyond belief.

Other urls found in this thread:

shareblue.com/evidence-suggests-trump-is-not-receiving-presidential-intelligence-briefings/
cnbc.com/2016/12/12/trump-claims-he-doesnt-need-daily-intelligence-briefings-because-hes-a-smart-person.html
whitehouse.gov/lgbt
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/26/the-leaks-coming-out-the-trump-white-house-cast-the-boss-as-a-clueless-child/
youtube.com/watch?v=7LFkN7QGp2c
economist.com/news/americas/21710307-chinas-president-ventures-donald-trumps-backyard-golden-opportunity
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/25/presidential-executive-order-enhancing-public-safety-interior-united
ustr.gov/countries-regions/americas/mexico
today.com/news/kellyanne-conway-donald-trump-s-daughter-tiffany-isn-t-registered-t107422
chron.com/news/politics/us/article/It-turns-out-Trump-son-in-law-Jared-Kushner-is-10886707.php
businessinsider.com/carter-page-trump-russia-igor-sechin-dossier-2017-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Learn to understand things in context. Until then, don't post again.

>context
Tell me more leaf. I'm dying to know.

>Croatia

Arguing with you is as pointless as arguing with a goat. Go talk Croatian government.

If we're going to have an unaccountable repressive autocrat in charge, he may as well be on my side.

>Amerilards,

DELET

That was a nice argument (with plenty of zeroes)

>autocrat
Drumpf is illiterate faggot. His grammar is atrocious. He uses ghost writers. He often can't form coherent sentences. His thoughts often run together, run over one another, or never finish. He is a compulsive liar and a narcissist. He can't let slide any perceived slight against him. He must always surround himself with his family and closest cronies because he is insecure. His personal relationship with his wife is obviously clinically fucked beyond all that has anything to do with love and respect. At best, he is a shallow person and a shallow thinker. At worst it could be an indication of many serious mental disorders. I really think he has a mental health disorder. His father died of Alzheimer's Disease in his early 80s. I wouldn't be shocked if Trump is in the early stages of dementia. He does not have coherent speech. He cannot frame a compound sentence. His entire speeches are a collection of soundbites, tweets, tantrums and memes.

Media should keep its mouth shut.
They don't report on anything.
They don't talk about anything.
Its all bullshit, tabloids.
The news should just be a weatherman and 5 clickable scrollers so you can expand what is interesting to you.
1 story. We don't need 24/7 coverage of reactions to Trumps ass getting on a helicopter.

shareblue.com/evidence-suggests-trump-is-not-receiving-presidential-intelligence-briefings/
Shit, evidence suggests Trump is not intelligent enough to receive briefings.

>He's very smart. He doesn't need intelligence.

spicy copy pasta.

cnbc.com/2016/12/12/trump-claims-he-doesnt-need-daily-intelligence-briefings-because-hes-a-smart-person.html

yes, he actually said that

well, you can seize phones and look at info on them/their accounts...
thats something well within their authority

Rioting has consequences

>now facing felony riot charges for protesting on January 20th
If you ask me, they should be sent to Guantanamo. Waterboard the Soros out of them.

GTFO here FFZG scum you're not welcome on this board go smoke pot and protest christians being in your college or something

>taking intelligence advice from the people that insisted that there were tangible weapons of mass destruction in Iraq
>a multi trillion dollar mistake

Sup Forums will be shut down very soon.

Ruh-roh.

topkek by whom?
the hurt feelings brigade?

Here's a nice basket of (you)s for you.

Now kindly kys

i love it when a croat is telling us how stupid we are.

we deserve it.

stay smart, my croat bro. (if you're not spoofing your IP).

Mogu ja sve ovo i na hrvatskom ali jebiga, onda bi thread zavišio u ex-yu smeću kao i uvijek.

anyway: whitehouse.gov/lgbt
why kill the fucking fag page?

>actually using THIS as evidence that Trump is Hitler

They are subversive soft terrorists. We're in a cold civil war. I hope they're using u
That intel to shut down lefty instututions.

>including lawyers and journalists whose email accounts contain privileged information of clients and sources.
30 seconds on wikipedia doesn't qualify you as a lawyer.

>On January 24th, 2017, the USDA was ordered to stop communicating with the public through social media or the press and to stop publishing any papers or research. All communication with the press would also have to be authorized and vetted by the White House.
Damn that Trump, acting like he's the boss of them. Oh wait, he literally is.

>Literally the exact opposite of what the news is supposed to do.
Instead of manufacturing fake news, the media needs to go out and find out what's actually happening and what people really think and report that. I.e. "keep its mouth shut and listen."

>Dear Amerilards, kiss your First Amendment
Nope.
>Fourth,
Nope.
>Fifth,
What?
>Sixth,
It's been 3 days...
>Eighth
Are you high?
>Tenth.
Or just dumb?

>If you have to learn the Third it means you are all fucked beyond belief.
As long as they're female and attractive.

Because fag rights are in a state by state basis.
It doesn't deserve attention on a national scale.
There's enough fag discussion in social media.
The right is in control now; hang on to your butts, world.

Maybe they should have been protesting Obama when he was expanding the police and surveillance state

lolololololololololololololol

>Administrative subpoena
>cell phone forensics device
>same shit they use at your wireless provider to unlock your phone or transfer shit
>makes a report of EVERYTHING ON YOUR PHONE

You encrypt your phone.
Use a good passcode.
Use a burner phone.

t. high ranking prison official

FPBP

>lolololololololololololololol
Calm yout titties fat buddy. washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/26/the-leaks-coming-out-the-trump-white-house-cast-the-boss-as-a-clueless-child/

Banning had an interview 2 days ago where he said the media had no power but also called them the biggest enemy to Trump's presidency(lol) And it's very very clear the intense coverage is quickly wearing them down. He really honestly thought he was going to be lauded and showered with roses upon being sworn in. No one in his cabinet picks even wants to have a picture with him? Lol holy shit, I hope the cabinet invokes the 25th amendment and removes him from office for being retarded. Just watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=7LFkN7QGp2c

Now tell me, what the actual fuck??? Is this a leader of America?

Did the serb CTR shill switch his proxy to another Balkan country?

>washingtonpost

Why are you so mean to president Trump ?

Nice citation. I'm pretty sure they had to get search warrants unless they were arrested under Obama's Patriot act.

>talking about cell phone's and privileged information on them
>not talking about Trump, his cabinet, or whatever else.
>in the year of our emperor two thousand seventeen

You're a fucking embarrassment to yourself and otherwise intelligent posters from Croatia.

why not?

>gay Croat

that faggy arrogance makes sense now

Gas yourself commie scum

Don't get me wrong I wish best to America but this is just so sad. He will fuck you up. China has already started spreading its influence in Latin America. Starting with major relations with Ecuador and Bolivia, and growing relationships with the rest. Chile, Colombia and Peru seemed to be economic US allies, but we'll see how long that lasts if Trump starts messing with their trade deals. Chile and Peru were very much pro TPP so tensions in that front are high and are already looking into a Chinese backed alternative.

It's a fact. Dog eaters are aware of what is going on. economist.com/news/americas/21710307-chinas-president-ventures-donald-trumps-backyard-golden-opportunity

>confiscated cell phones

evidence collected pursuant to arrest

>steve bannon quote

taken out of context

>USDA
government agency, government has the legal responsibility to oversee ALL of its own communications outlets. Frankly, you're beyond stupid about this one.
>GOVERNMENT TELLS ITSELF SOMETHING

>shillpost level
LEAF..or Proxy

>seventeen years in the second millennia

I'm not gay you dummy. Killing that page was gay. You just don't suppose to act like that in this day and age.

Get ready for four years of the media literally shitting all over Trump.

>Talk shit get hit

He gonna get hit.

Why do none of you understand that he did not build the platform? he's just the fucking frontman willing to take the heat?

His entire platform was built and conceived by Pat Buchanan.

>His entire platform was built and conceived by Pat Buchanan
Pat was probably the happiest AND saddest person during the end of election night.

>God Emperor of Terra has declared imperial year 2017 as the day Terra will be free of xeno scum

>Croatia is lecturing America about American values

OK, let's recap Drumpf since taking office on Friday afternoon:
Removed all references to Civil Rights and LGBT rights from the White House website.
Removed all references to Climate Change from the White House website.
Removed all Spanish language content from the White House website.
Frozen all EPA grants and forbidden the EPA from awarding any new contracts.
Placed gag orders on the EPA and USDA that forbids their employees from talking to the media about anything.
Banned all federal agencies from posting on social media about anything.
Instituted a federal hiring freeze that prevents every federal agency, even your local post office, from hiring any new employees.
The military and the Department of Homeland Security are exempted, of course.
Re-instituted and strengthened a global gag order on abortion information.
Nominated a man who said he wants to eliminate the Department of Energy to head the Department of Energy.
Nominated a woman who said she wants to eliminate public education to head the Department of Education.
Retroactively declared January 20, 2017 "National Day of Patriotic Devotion."
Nominated a man who wants to eliminate net neutrality to head the FCC.
Signed a bill that hikes FHA mortgage rates for poor people.

Says increasingly nervous man for the 1000th time this decade.After being so relevent this election cycle they aint going nowhere

Signed a bill that hikes FHA mortgage rates for poor people.
Signed executive actions to push through construction of the deeply unpopular Dakota Access and Keystone oil pipelines.
Ordered his press secretary to lie to the press about the size of his inaugural crowd.
Acted like a toddler at his first press conference as President, also at his speech to the CIA.
Said his first overseas trip might be to visit with Vladimir Putin.
Introduced the phrase "alternative facts" into the public discourse.
Told congressional leaders that 3 million "illegal votes" cost him the popular vote in the election, then had his press secretary double-down on the claim the following day, and now has Congress investigating his baseless claims.
Said in an on-camera interview with David Muir of ABC News: "I've spoken as recently as twenty-four hours ago, with people at the highest level of intelligence, and I asked them the question, 'Does it work? Does torture work?' And the answer was yes. Absolutely."
Claimed in an on-camera interview with David Muir of ABC News that not a single one of the 3-5 million "illegal votes" he alleges were cast in the 2016 election were cast for him.
Threatened martial law in Chicago via a twitter post.
Signed an executive order commanding his administration to publish a weekly list of crimes committed by immigrants, which is something Hitler did (pbuh).

Anything that is on your person that can be used as evidence to proof you're guilty is fair game. If they broke into your house without a warrant and did this, it'd be wrong and a violation, however if you carry your phone with ya at all times and have all that info on there like a retard, police can still use that info to convict you and it all still be legal

These people have behaved seditiously. They are lucky to have avoided a firing squad, which is in the works if they don't mind their manners.

Put your serb flag back on, CTR faggot.

Nah pat's been backing Trump HARD the entire election cycle with dynamite op-eds and appearances on talkshows. Pat led a full life and he doesn't want or need the limelight. he is a true patriot.

If Trump voters were a basket of deplorables then are Clinton voters a busload of deportables?
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/

>Buchananboo from Canada

strange world

>On January 24th, 2017, it was discovered that police officers had used confiscated cell phones to search the emails and messages of the 230 demonstrators now facing felony riot charges for protesting on January 20th, including lawyers and journalists whose email accounts contain privileged information of clients and sources.

But some of them are still going up the river, right?

Only our large liberal cities are cucked. Elsewhere we listen to country music, drive ATVs and hunt with firearms.

(warning, vomit inducing read)
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/25/presidential-executive-order-enhancing-public-safety-interior-united

Hitler had some nice ideas. Why it all went to shit? Because human nature is not that simple. US is basically an immigrant nation. US today is literally a police state.

And don't get me wrong here, electing Hillary will be even worse. The Bitch would just prolongate dream. One thing good will come from Drumpf; shit will resolve itself much faster.

You cant change anything by letting it keep moving. Slow it down. Stop it. Then fix it.

>Threatened Martial Law in Chicago

Do you know anything about Chicago? That city has been in disrepair for 86 years since the dems took office, I wouldn't see why there would be Martial Law needed given that Chicago's streets are soaked in blood daily.

>CTR
Fuck off nigger

>Department ordered to stop spreading antiTrump memes
>OMFG ITS 1984

>wrench will fix that. "torture works"
Good encryption has plausible deniability in the threat model for exactly this reason.

The context here is that Steve Bannon, who runs Breitbart and is qualified to have an opinion, thinks the media is trashing its credibility and embarrassing itself.

The real danger to the media is not from Trump attacking, it's from losing credibility and authoritativeness and thereby ALLOWING Trump to attack. Trump can only act within bounds that are set by the rest of civil society. The media now faces an uphill battle to prove that it should be listened to, and that it can function as something more than a propaganda organ.

>plausible deniability
I wonder how Trump will react to this... he doesn't even know what that means.

Shameful.

In america police can search your phone if its unlocked. A finger print scanner is not a lock legally and they can open it. It's the reason I use an 8 digit password on my phone. In certain areas they'll do traffic stops and just plug your phone into a device that downloads everything. This is not new and has been going on for at least a couple years.

If the anti trumpets jump on this it could be good because so far everything else has failed to get people to pay attention to privacy.

the media really should keep its mouth shut though

I'm really tired of 25 year old nu-males causing mass hysteria every time something happens that offends their liberal SJW quasi-Canadian agenda.

>“The media should be embarrassed and humiliated and keep its mouth shut and just listen for a while,”
I looks like the only thing he did was expecting the msm to have a bit introspection after what they did... lol so hopeful.

>the deeply unpopular Dakota Access and Keystone oil pipelines
only a few minor shitty celebs and faggots care

When Trump has wrestled the government out of the strangle holdd of debt it's in then he can think about saving muh environment - To be honest the environment can go to fuck for a few years while the balancing of the books takes place - the attitude towards using any and all natural resources MUST change if any country is to establish control and self governance again, negative environmental effects fall way too short of any positives to this and that is the right mentality to have. Prove me wrong.

>Protip:
>you can't

Good. They aren't demonstrators. They're rioters. They destroyed a limo of a small business owner. You claim to care for all people why don't you give a shit about the immigrant that got effed over by these losers. They should designate them and all their contacts as a terrorist group. Instead of raising money for low life criminals that you all want unleashed on the public why don't you take up donations for crime victims? Is there a gofundme for the limo owner?

Have you considered that maybe, just maybe, he's getting the exact same fucking briefing day after day and that maybe, just maybe, he doesn't want to waste that much time on nothing?
What am I saying, you don't think of anything

>shilling this hard

>Trump is a normal person who was born rich
Thanks doc, never would have figured it iut

>baseless claims about voter fraud
Literally proven to be true, 800000 illegal votes were proven to have been made, and they're still looking

>I'm really tired of 25 year old nu-males
Well thanks for letting us know, I guess we should curtail the whole first amendment because you got meme'd hard by Sup Forums and are annoyed at people who you dont even know you fucking retard

Not sure what the 25th amendment is but it sounds awesome

Beaners are your 3rd economy partner 3RD!!!!
ustr.gov/countries-regions/americas/mexico

Drumpftard logic: I don't eat avocados and Corona sucks. FUCK YEAH!

>muh shills

You guys will get caught for your voter fraud. Dumb as dirt. Every time you commit a crime you all tweet a picture of yourself doing it. Your tweets are probably still up about planning looting hurricane victims. Opportunistic fucks. Normal people are worried about their families and homes and you lay in wait for announcements of power outages and no first responders available so you can swoop in like vultures. Just like your demented queen vulture that couldn't even go to your fighting pussy rally because she would get jumped by you all.

Trump always spoke in this manner though. If you look at clips from the 80s the tendency is already there.

today.com/news/kellyanne-conway-donald-trump-s-daughter-tiffany-isn-t-registered-t107422

chron.com/news/politics/us/article/It-turns-out-Trump-son-in-law-Jared-Kushner-is-10886707.php

>they didn't do nuffin

Dude, my 10yo son have more english words in his vocabulary than your president.

>implying we don't grow avocados in Cali and Florida
Just log off man

businessinsider.com/carter-page-trump-russia-igor-sechin-dossier-2017-1
This is fucking disgusting. Now I know why Trump's cheap hats are red. One mystery solved. Log off? Yeah, that's another word for impeachment.

To be fair, we're way better off without the media if it stays in remains current state. What constitutes "news" currently amounts to nothing, because most of it isn't even true.

>privileged information

I guess they should have checked it.

You're probably gay

This is exactly why we love Trump

I bet you are great at parties. You are running a pretty elaborate one-sided discussion here friendo. No, I don't wish to participate. Have a great day.

Do you have pics of him. I need them for..... To verify you are real.

>I wonder how Trump will react to this... he doesn't even know what that means.
Have you asked him?

Eastern Europe is God's mistake.

You too.

Every president issues a media blackout for all federal agencies during transition. Please stop reading American newspapers.

Why do you give a fuck, Croatia?

Why not? It's a global joke now.

>Literally the exact opposite of what the news is supposed to do.

GODDAMN IT THE MSM IS SUPPOSED TO BE SUCKING SHILLARY"S DICK RIGHT NOW !!!!

REEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERREEEEEEEEEEEEE

>REEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sup Forums is MSM bastion you newfag

>be croatian
>pontificate about someone else being a global joke
Kill yourself. Complain after you've been annexed, not a second before it.