Why is the entire Internet only getting their news from Drudge these days?

I thought only a small group of racists who didn't know how to use computers liked Drumph? Drudge gets 1,732,988,000 views per month.

Here is a list of websites that Drudge blows out of the water is direct site visits:
news.google.com 1,363,243,000
cnn.com 984,350,000
sports.yahoo.com 943,013,000
finance.yahoo.com 828,649,000
foxnews.com 817,923,000
nytimes.com 642,838,000
buzzfeed.com 594,440,000
huffingtonpost.com 541,696,000
washingtonpost.com 473,956,000
fivethirtyeight.com 362,745,000
businessinsider.com 361,513,000
usatoday.com 344,366,000

>buzzfeed higher than huffpo and the post
Kek, millennials.

>implying it's a bad thing
They're all fake news, breh

Drudge's page reloads every few minutes when he tweaks it, so his view count is artificially high

Drudge is the most visited of any when it comes to any politician.

Because it is the most reliable non-agenda driven source available. Duh

i want these semen demons to suck it out of me

Haters gonna hate.

it has been like this for 20 years

daily reminder that drudge broke the lewinsky story that destroyed bill clintons presidency

useful idiot who has no moral fiber.

Yeah so does everyone else.

Not hating, I visit daily, just saying it's at least 2-3 times higher than it should be.

I also know a lot of older users who have it set to their home page because it's all they view and they don't want to navigate to it. I can only assume that they leave that page up for hours on end, there's no telling how many refresh hits it would generate in that case

buzzfeed is completely surface information though, at least huffpo and the post write proper articles

This is a measure of unique page views, retard

It's because journalism is dead; people only want to read the news that pertains to or reinforces their ideology. It's because journalism is now completely structured as an advertising company to get "views, clicks or buys" as opposed to minute yellow journalism tactics.

I'm not sure where I would fall categorically, but I use websites like Feedly to put all of my news sources into one feed so I can view them easier. I have a YT account for the same thing.

>proper
Are you one of those Australian intellectuals? Sorry but there's no defending those cancerous sites.

No, it's not.

Yes, it is.

99.99% of news sources lie and put political left leaning crap in their news. Only city queers actually agree with leftism.

Strange comparison, half of those aren't news sites

probably because even liberals know their media is wrong and bullshit so they need to read drudge to see what's actually being talked about outside their bubble reality.

so people getting news from a long existing successful news site that doesn't align with your views makes them racist. K.

>pic unrelated

They're both 6s at best, desu.

Pussy Pass Profiteering is easy to pull on thirsty alt-tards.

oh no you didnt

>834,300,000 global views in the past 30 days
Where did you get your numbers?

THANKS A BILLION! - DRUDGE

daily reminder

the one on the left looks a bit like boxxy

Unique IP views dumbass. Unless every refresh is refreshing the user's IP address then it doesn't matter.

Who of those has the most polls that get raided?

she's a coalburner see

huffington post must have bots going there, no way that many people are that fried

r-right?

He's not getting billions of unique IPs monthly, nigger. Maybe 20 million.

>implying ive ever known or give a shit about what some e-celeb is up to

>>I thought only a small group of racists who didn't know how to use computers liked Drumph?
You were wrong~

yeah senpai I go to drudge first visit of the day

Huffington post pays for advertising on Facebook and they design the ads so you can't tell it's from them until you click on it.

Most of huffs traffic is "click, oh wait, this is huffington post, exit" all in less than 3 seconds.

its just fucking hits

?
newfaggot