Russian Tourists?

Sup Forums
Is it true Russian Tourists are shitty?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When I went to Tallinn they were clearly worse than the Brits, who are world-class assholes. The Russians in Amsterdam were working the the black guys in the shadows trying to sell bogus cocaine which was fucking surreal to witness. ((Black Russians))

Russian families at Turkish beaches? Nicest people you'll ever meet.

Yes, that is correct

What criteria is this based on?

From my personal anecdotal experience, both Russian tourists and immigrants are some of the biggest assholes you'll ever meet.

brits are worse by far
russians are out for fun when being drunk on vacation
brits are always out for trouble
until they get smacked in the face you will be amazed how fast they call the police and cry like little girls

Brazilians are worse in my experience. Especially the rich unsupervised teenagers, then the chinese who pretend not to understand rules because they know they can break them with no consequences.

Pretty sure UK tourists are better behaved than we are. Assuming they're sober.

when they go on vacation they leave all that behavior at home and get drunk af

you have proofs? where are proofs? show me proofs

>be at auto repair place
>waiting for them to finish work on one of our company vehicles
>guy drives up in tiny piece of shit rv
>park right in front blocking entrance
>says in thick russian accent "I have flat tire"
>guy at counter says it will be a while
>russkie fucked screams "I HAVE FLAT TIRE FIX NOW!"
>employees says fuck it and helps him right away
>russian asshole lights up a cigarette indoors and smokes
>i miss my lunch that day

>Chinese tourists not #1

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs

You have to remember that the younger poorer brits take vacations within continental europe for their version of spring break.

In america we get the slightly older brits (with families) who come to see the country they have seen/heard of in movies.

I find brits to be quite respectful most of the time. They just have a hard time interacting with strangers and being less self conscious enough to enjoy themselves. They are like a notch or two below the social anxiety of the scandanavians.

As a buger ive never found the "arrogant" brit meme to be real outside movies whereas the douchey frog is definitely a reality. This is from visiting abroad and meeting them here in the US.

As for Russian tourists, ive met a handful here in Commiefornia and they were very polite and interested in our "culture" and history.

why dont any1 like USSR pplz?
been hearing alot of similar shit
dont matter if it is ukrainian or uzbeki

elaborate plox

Yes. But Romanians are even worse.

burgers are indeed well behaved, but they are over opinionated and blabber all the time, they're annoying as hell

I dunno
I see em around fremantle sometimes and they always seem pretty chill to me

Only he knows because here Americans and Germans are shit-tier tourist too, Sweden Swiss and the Japanesse r ok, Indians? never seen one in my life

Depends on the tourists and how wealthy they are. Ask a russian tourist who´ve been to 10+ EU countries anything.

Pretty sure they mixed Americans and Brits.
Unless Brits=British football supporters.

I had good experience with russians, they lack proper etiquette but are extremely generous.

Elder tourists are okay. Well behaved and polite.
Young tourists on the other hand..

Canadian in vacation here.

I always meet Russians when I go to Cuba. Let's just say they really like alcohol... but they're still bro tier with Canadians because we're hockey rivals. Hot as fuck women too, but good luck with them

Even the American movie enthusiasts are dangerous.

YES

They are so horrendous, many first world countries put "we don't allow Russians" as a plus when advertising. And many clients -me included- NEVEEEER book a holiday with an agency if that's not the case.

>Indians? never seen one in my life
God I'm envious....

>Implying that young Swedes isn't nigger tier when drunk outside of Sweden

>Assuming they're sober
yeah that's the problem, they get shitfaced and start fighting

They are literally never sober they drink from second they arrive, pass out and start drinking again insantly

If it's like in online games, people mix up Russians with Hungarians and other countries. What's hilarious is that there are native Russian speaker but consider themselves as Ukrainians. Of course, everyone else outs them in one bag.

Yes, but Americans, Germans and Brits are worse. At least here.

>extremely generous
keeeeeeek

They literally wait at the door for the buffet to open. Take ALL the food (literally all of it, the entire fucking buffet, they even fill up bags and shit) and when they're done pigging out and being obnoxious they leave without a shred of sorrow.

The Brits include the overwhelming amount of uni lads that go to spain, get fucked up, and fuck shit up.

I remember Americans are rated highly because we tip everywhere. That's the only thing I can think of because most Americans, while they follow rules and don't chimp out, are loud as fuckk

At least the rest just fucking accept things as they are
Burgers always try to compare shit to their own place

Oh, in the US bicycles have broader tires
>thats because they need to hold your lardass weight
In the US, our cars have the automatic gearhandle next to the steering wheel instead of next to the seat
>congratz

They always try to making fucking small-talk, even though its sometimes akward as shit.

I went to Thailand with my girlfriend this summer and Phuket was littered with Russian and Aussie trash. Bunch of degenerate drunks.

I mean, you always tip, and you give good tips. But I saw a couple black dudes from the US, and they behaved like fucking monkeys. We got better behaved nigerians working at internet cafés. Educate your niggers, America.

They're just trying to be polite, user. Were you just supposed to stand around like autists?

>They always try to making fucking small-talk, even though its sometimes akward as shit.
You're an autismo 2bh. They're just trying to be nice. If you want to live in a country of anti-social robots, move to Japan.

I work in a high touristy area in Florida that receives a lot of Europeans, and I can tell you from firsthand experience that Brits aren't that bad, at least not here. I think it's because we're an Anglo country and they can communicate with us, so they respect our country a little bit more. They must treat the rest of Europe like a giant sewer, spitting and shitting everywhere, I've heard some horror stories from other European immigrants.

By far the worst tourists are Chinese. They're just disgusting, vile beings.

That's pretty weird. Most niggers in the U.S. don't go on vacation, and 99% of the time they go to a theme park in the U.S.

If there are niggers who went to Spain, that means they were well off and "educated".

Accurate

It depends, usually they just spend a fuckload of money on peculiar items

>be russian tourist
>buy three shopping carts full of cheese
>????
>that'll be 900€ kiitos

No one can fucking tell the chinks and the nips apart.

We're just naturally friendly and talkative, doesn't always work with other cultures though.

They all stink like shit and sweat for some reason
Theyr teeth are fucked up

yes i'm a gipsy

This.

I lived in DC and I remember once some older Brit man (gray hair) was with his wife at Arlington and he yelled at a bunch of obnoxious teens being douchebags.

It was fucking glorious, the feels man.

Nope, the worst tourists are Brazilians

They go to Disney World in groups (probably to warn others that they need to get as far away from them as possible) and they wreck their hotel rooms (this is why they went and built a ton of shitty motels and hotels on their property, so they could stay there and fuck things up where it won't matter).

They're loud, obnoxious and just generally shitty tourists.

Russian tourists make up a huge portion of tourism in Finland and rarely if ever they cause any trouble.
Russian tourists are pretty much the cream of the crop tho, I don't think your average Pavel has the money to go on vacation.

We have plenty of Russians here selling sex and contraband but I don't think they count as tourists.

There are 2 kinds of Russian tourists
1. Russo turisto aka bydlo cunts with a lot of money, usually going to Turkey/Egypt/Greece/etc. The majority.
2. Normal people who at least bothered to learn some phrases in the local language and know English at the school program level.

this user is spot on

Always asking how ya doin' is fucking annoying though.

YEAH I'M DOING FINE, JUST GET THIS OVER WITH REEEEEEE

Everyone saying that british are more well behaved than Americans are forgetting that brits are the biggest snobs on the planet. Imagine posh douchebags wandering around your country giving their opinion on everything and getting upset that you don't understand their slang.

Yeah I slip under the radar in Europe because I'm introverted and hate small talk. I can easily spot other Americans because the chit-chat is constant.

I also don't wear jeans most of the time like other Americans.

i can tell apart chinks, nips and koreans, within 10 seconds

Yes, they usually go to all-inclusives, go on an eating rampage and not eating like 75% of the shit they put on their plates, after which they leave it there to be cleaned up/thrown into the garbage cans.
That's mostly in countries where it's cheaper to go on vacation, I figure in countries where Russians will have to pay more in order to stay, it's a different story.

Chinks and poo in loos in my experience. Both rude as fuck, zero manners or social skills.

What is the difference?
Isn't Japs a bit taller and whiter?

Yes

>ive only ever seen a british person by watching a movie with stereotypical posh brits and im basing my opinion on that
Though a lot of city Brits are fucking awful, I give you that. Then again, most people who live in urban areas are trash.

>rich ruskys
lmao
You're all poor,yea we are poor too, but in european standards ,you all live in rural areas with 150$ min wage
Kill yourself with your manlet leader

I am a first gen Russian and there are a lot of Russian stereotypes I will argue against, but it is undeniable that Russians are TERRIBLE travelers and tourists. They don't tip, talk in Russian really loud in really uncomfortable areas and just generally don't give a single fuck. I don't know what it is.

Japs are the least slant eyed and don't usually have a nigger nose.
Thai, burmese and such are basicly niggers with slanted eyes. Koreans and Chinese are the same.

Never saw that scale of piggishness but like I said, they lack proper etiquette. But maybe it's different in

> Romania
> calling someone poor

Butiful

I want to travel to Europe on vacation but I have a southern accent and people will laugh at me

Horseshit. Worked at a 5 star restaurant waiting tables before college. Owned by French immigrants, great place and better food.

Britcuck rides in on motorbike from some cross country trip, some bullshit about seeing America and getting to know the culture.

He's asking questions all night and just kind of shooting the shit, he's literally our last customer and we close soon.

I start asking questions about britistan, the music, the club, scene, basic stuff that could be summed up
>What do Londoners do for fun?

As soon as I start to ask about Britain and we begin light talk about the EU (not over my head, very basic stuff). His attitude changes immediately as soon as I show interest in anywhere outside of the US.
>Starts patronizing tone
>subtle shots at "American intellectuals"
>stays an hour past usual closing time because he's buying drinks.
>Get fed up
>Bring him his bill
>wot m8 I'm still eating
>You're drinking and it's far past closing
>Blah blah no tip abloo abloo
I just said something autistic like "Go leech off another colony, next time you want whiskey soaked ham go dig up and bite churchills ass". Managed not to go full 1488 autismo rage.

Fucking britcucks man. The 'educated leftist' ones are shit, I'd rather have served a chav.
The tip comment almost threw me over, I know better than to expect a tip from Europeans.

Out of my experience I say Chinese are the worst.

I went to Moscow last summer and there were fucking hundreds of them in groups shouting in their ugly ass language. If you go anywhere that's even remotely a popular spot there will be Chinks shitting the place up.

I remember going into the Cathedrals in Cathedral square and you just want to admire them, but nope Chinks gotta be loud as fuck even inside a church.

Mostly soviet barely-be-considered-as-white minorities claim they are Russians and act shitty. Also hooligans.
Cant blame anyone for considering Russian tourists bad here in this case. For niggers we look all the same.

Russian women are the best, I might've sent a few milfs pregnant back home.

>Go leech off another colony, next time you want whiskey soaked ham go dig up and bite churchills ass

nice nice

Tfw Russians are actually poorer than Romainians....kek.

well, they dress differently; nips are fashion conscious, also always protected from the sun to the extreme; kimchis are wearing quality sport items, chinks have no taste and probably no alternative - they buy at chinese shops ffs, lol...
also there's the attitude: nips are respectful, koreans are nosey and chinks are confused for some reason... ofc it much helps to hear the language or see something written, there are great differences

I've read Russians are pretty ok, and french blacks too

btw is it ok to drink past closing?
i do this sometimes in my trips, but in Russia its strictly not-ok

>Mexico is already trying to reorganise their economy

fucking pacos

>Be Romania
>Be in EU
>Have less gdp per capita than russia
lololol

I've been to Bucharest and Moscow.
You're very mistaken.

Yeah they are everywhere and I don't think their guides tell them anything about where they are.
Case in point: fucking chinks taking selfies on the train track in Auschwitz-Birkenau. At least you can generally see right over their heads in museums and stuff.

Nice try, no one visits your shitty country.

Barely. And only due to EU dotations.

Yes. I been to several countries and they are all the same, or at least 90% of them.
Two russian families even tried to get away without paying for food in Thailand once, they regretted it when the corrupt cops showed up though.

The snobbyness I think is, most of the time a misunderstanding of their culture. They seem to be incapable of admitting that they enjoy something. Its almost like if they admit they like something, someone will jump out of nowhere and ridicule them for their opinion or somehow ruin it.

Anytime you ask a brit if something is good, can be a view of the grand canyon or a 3michellin star restaurant , their typical response is "it is alright". People mistake this social anxiety as snobbyness.

>Moscow
>Russia

Japs do tend to block up while they take 9001 pictures of everything.

Koreans aren't nosy, they think everyone who's not Korean is a piece of shit.
I've never seen such xenophobia before.

Not all of them. I had to guide a Russian granny to the bus stop once and she was very polite.

Your GDP PPP is less than in Russia, meaning you actually can buy less than typical Russian, and your country has political significance that of Ukrainian whore.

by renaming it youve changed nothing

in some places, just don't be a asshole about it.
No one ever wants to work past closing, but if there's still a few tables with friendly customers then there's no aggression.

Nah it's just you murrifats exclaiming literally anything is "amazing", or at the very least "great". You niggers only speak in hyperbole.

the french are by far worse tourists than russians. Russians are very stern and unimpressed but all the french do is complain about everything

I was in Amsterdam for a weekend once. Seeing multiple packs of 20-30 chinks following a tour guide through the Red Light District and staring slack-jawed at the whores was fucking hilarious.

Not a Jap here

You can always spot Chinese in Asia because even in third world countries they stand out as disgusting, foul human beings. They are relentlessly loud, and this is coming from an American. They have no manners or any decency whatsoever. They spit without looking. They treat everywhere around them like their personal dumpster/toilet. They stink. They absolutely refuse to assimilate in any way, shape or form.

Koreans, Taiwanese, Hong Kong people are all alright and do their best to fit in and be low key. Mainland Chinese are fucking horrible to be around.

Get the fuck out with your fake statistics vladimir

How is this calculated?
Is debt considered wealth?

i meant to ask - is it any bother at all?
i pick my own drinks at the counter and bring back glasses
it ruins the ritual of closing much or you stay there for some chores, calculating profits and next day preparations for some time?

Only had one encounter with a Russian tourist.
>queue for Eiffel tower
>everyone waiting their turn
>russian couple begins cutting in line while talking to each other as if they're doing nothing
>tries to cut in front of me
>HEY GET BACK IN LINE
>don't understand don't understand
>THE FUCK YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND GET BACK IN LINE
>ok ok no problem
>actually went back and just stayed there like nothing happened
So....meh. It wasn't his fault that the french tourists are cucks.

Chinese tourists are far worse.