Africans never built anyth-

Africans never built anyth-

Other urls found in this thread:

ancient-origins.net/news-ancient-places-africa/nubia-and-powerful-kingdom-kush-002257
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timgad
thebiblekonsultant.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/eBook-Stolen-Legacy.pdf
youtu.be/EGJqUTviRrU
mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/2008/07/23/racial-differences-in-skull-shape/
whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
ancient-origins.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys

ROMAN ruins in Algeria, built by ROMANS

/thread

I think usually
>African
is referring to Sub-saharan Africa. But who'd try to make Americans understand that not all Africans are black.

this. didn't know the country but I could tell it was roman in style at the very least.

Typical... Romans build great city, leave, niggers let it go to shit.

Nice Roman arch you got there coontavius, I bet the Romans had to double whip niggers to get those slabs in place.

those are in africa but if you think for a second that niggers built that then lmao you dumb

WE

>coontavius
lmao

WE
WUZ
ROMANZ

>romans
>africans
sage

WE WUZ ROMENS N SHEEEIT

WUZ

>double whip

double kek

incorrect those predate the roman society. they are apart of the nubian empire of cush that rained years before even the egyptians.
ancient-origins.net/news-ancient-places-africa/nubia-and-powerful-kingdom-kush-002257

my history professor taks about tis alot. he says white supremeacy is trying to demoralize the black community with lies of them only being salves. but eh truth is comeing out :)

Not all Africans are black.
But all new babies born in Germany are!

Good thing Arab-Muslims put niggers in their place.

>reconstructing earth's past
what the FUCK is that website

I have bad news for you, your professor's retardness is contagious.

-ing.

looks alot like detroit

Know how mongol barbarians conquered China then tried to claim their mandate from heaven was valid because those mysterious people from the past were actually related to them? Same thing.

Coontavius kek kek kek

Did you know that your professor is literally gay and faggot??

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timgad

>ancient-origins.net/news-ancient-places-africa/nubia-and-powerful-kingdom-kush-002257
>Kingdom Kush
DUDE SMOKE

confusing africans with romans

good one mate

those are roman ruins.

the kingdom of Kush had no writing, no bureocracy and _no_ major urban centers.

look up the book stolen legacy by george james. its a classic book written in the 50s of how the greeks stole everything from the egyptians who stole everything from the cushites
thebiblekonsultant.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/eBook-Stolen-Legacy.pdf

the greeks couldve never created the philophies becasue of the constant wars they fought
"So- called Greek Philosophy was Alien to the Greeks and their Conditions of Life
The period of Greek
philosophy (640

322 B.C.) was a period of internal and external wars and
was unsuitable for producing philosophers"
its a good factural book that showed the world the truth. but historians try and shun it becasue they are afraid of the truth
audio version
youtu.be/EGJqUTviRrU

those are roman ruins, but the Kushites did have all three of those things

Look at the arch. That is what's called a true arch, a style invented by the romans. You can tell because unlike previous arches, the arch is composed of precisely cut stones crowned with a keystone. And look at the layout of the city, This was a colonia, a planned city. This was a city that was not organic. It bears the hallmark of Roman street planning.

Your professor is autistic beyond all reason

>Without the conventional features of complex societies – a writing system, an extensive bureaucracy and major urban centers, the Kingdom of Kush’s success in controlling Upper Egypt seems to be an anomaly.

>The control of Upper Egypt by the Kingdom of Kush, however, would not last for long.

Maybe next time read your own article nig-nog.

>we wuz Kangs
>being this Argentinian

you think only the roman could build an arch. wow i got news for you.. google egyptian architecture. you will be amazed at what the blacks can build. hey buddy i suggest you go to the library an read sum books.. you making yourself look bad

a good book
"stolen legacy" by george james
classic history book

Nice WE WUZ bait, 10/10 successful troll is successful

Those are ruins from the Hwan Empire you negro.

Call to prayer is soon. You better get ready

WE

WE

Yes. We get it. Niggers can use the internet without white permission.

For now.

That's why I pointed out the style of Arch dipshit. A style invented by ROMANS. And fyfi, pre-ptolemic egypt did not have arches nor were they black. They would have been semitic

WE WUZ KANGZ.

Trying to spread disinformation, you are pathetic.
mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/2008/07/23/racial-differences-in-skull-shape/

whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/

You can not possibly believe this shit.

Timgad has nothing to do with Cush you nigger.

That's a lot of swastikas

omg coontavius. don't make me laugh so hard this early in the day

>:)
Enjoy you're ban

>its a good factural book
>factural

nigga you can't even spell factual.

and your source is pants on head retarded. there's nothing factual about it, moron.

>6330 ▶
>
>>:)
>Enjoy you're ban
>you're
>you are

CITY PLANNERS

WE WUZ MUDHUT BUILDERZ N SHIET!!!

They can never finish a job

Lurk more, Muhammed

I certainly did not make that up

This fucking nigger can't even highlight in a straight line.

yet

>WE WUZ KANGS AN SHEEIT

kys spook

History minor here.
>inb4 non-stem fag
Yeah. That academic paper is complete horseshit.

>triump arch
>not obviously Roman

S A G E D
A
G
E
D

See this might be bait, but this isn't even the first time I've heard this shit.

"WE WUZ KANGS BUT WHITEY IS LYING TO US MY PROFESSOR AT THE SCHOOL THE GOVMENT GIBS ME MONEY TO GO TO TOLD ME SO"

This is where American tax dollars go, giving financial aid to incompetent "oppressed" students so they can be taught to hate us.

DA EMPRAH OF KUSH MINIGGA

420 BLAZE IT MINIGGA

KUSH FO' LYFE MINIGGA

U NA'M SAYIN?

>coontavius
classic

>6330 ▶
What did he mean by this?

>empire of cush that rained

i wish italy was this great again :((

>google egyptian architecture. you will be amazed at what the blacks can build
Egyptians were caucasoids though not negroids, seriously look it up

CHECKED

Ok Tyronneious Maximus
I'll give you an a for your history report because I don't want to be fired for giving you an f, despite you citing no sources and not following the instructions at all.

>Actually am a History teacher
>Actually have been told by central office to be more lenient with black kids because district might get sued by SPLC
>mfw when I fail them anyway and almost get fired because they pull this shit

T-They were Romans, not Africans!

its almost like non-retarded people could use the land and resources to full extent and african retard niggers couldnt

OP is a faggot

He dont know about the Alexander the Great expedition
He don't know obout the Romans making africa civilised

>almost like
Its almost like everybody BUT Africans can fully exploit the land.

>Africans never built anyth- ing

True.

Even if this was true, there is no "stealing" among shit like that. It's called "influence." Cultures are not isolated. They build upon their own and others around them.
Saying that the Greek's architecture was illegitimate because it was influenced by other cultures is like saying that American cars are illegitimate and "stolen" because cars were originally invented in Europe
It's asinine reasoning and it proves nothing

If this is not bait, my struggle to become a professor is more painful.

You are asking to be sent back to africa dude.

>ancient-origins.net/

kek that sounds like a reliable site.

native americans were stupid savag-

They built ruins?

>>>reddit

And most likely tore down by niggers and arabs

No one thinks this, infact the real niggers in the Aztec meetup were the Spaniards.

I thought it was impossible to fire teachers in the US

>my history professor taks about tis alot. he says white supremeacy is trying to demoralize the black community with lies of them only being salves. but eh truth is comeing out :)

The worst thing about our times is that I actually believe this person with a professor title exists...

It'd be neat if we took away the human sacrifices part.

So, yeah, savages.

That was part of the roman empire much like almost every European city nowadays, bait/10

Revisionist bullshit.

Yup, and the european cities are mostly still big cities nowadays, whereas OP's pic related was what happened when the europeans left...

Damn, africans were just like the romans, i didn't know that.

Africans are not civili-

>Western Education
>Re-writing it to make niggers feel better

Those are Roman ruins you mong, especially the giant Roman triumphal arch and Roman grid pattern, and Roman basilica, etc. That's also in Algeria, a place where Nubians or Kushites never colonized.