What a brilliant example of exquisite architecture! We nords truly are the master race!

What a brilliant example of exquisite architecture! We nords truly are the master race!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neolithic_British_Isles
celticnz.co.nz/articles.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Nords
>Stonehenge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neolithic_British_Isles

Obligatory

Celts built that...

based

Celtic bruh

The Vikings were such a fine example of white culture. Raiding villages, murdering the people, human sacrifice...

I sure am glad we aren't like those violent blacks, am I right?

The reason Stonehenge is famous isnt because its considered great architecture its because the rocks are from the other end of the country and no one knows how they moved them that far and why they wanted those specific rocks

Fuck you don't claim my Celtic heritage you pale, sickly, feminized nord "man".

Well, that, but also that it served as a calendar by using the Moon and Sun. So it was pretty smart for such an old construct.

Stop calling Americans Nords, they are niggers.

Whenever I look at this, I remember the blond haired, blue eyed Nords who built it

This, Americans are part of the 56% race

>snowcucks are so dumb they needed to waste their time tugging a bunch of rocks around instead of just counting the days and developing an actual time-keeping system

kek

We wuz Romanz n sheeit

Absolutely beautiful. I am so glad to be part of the master race. Unlike those Africans who live in mud huts!

AYO WE WUZ FAROES

WE BUILT DEM PIRAMIDS WHILE DEM DARKIES WUZ IN CAVES

That's really good design considering the roof can still be used as public place or for farming

>They weren't snow cucks
>You think that simply "counting days" gives any understanding of years

Yeah man, we should do away with calendars and actual months and years based on celestial orbits and rotations and just create some arbitrary counting system, how smart!

Obligatory!

Read this you lying Jew:
celticnz.co.nz/articles.html