All the leftards on kikebook are sharing this video

All the leftards on kikebook are sharing this video.

youtu.be/xtt_Kzkmx0s

What if they're right to be worried, and we fucked up by supporting Trump? What if they're right, and our planet is fucked. What if??????!!

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-prisons-idUSKBN15922L
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was fucked long before Trump

Better kill than Hill

Waleed is just worried cause he's a mussie

>cut federal funding to sanctuary cities
Good. lawbreaking cucks earned it.

>world is run by corruption and lying psychopaths that thrust us into unnecessary wars and also benefit from human trafficking

This is OK because at least there's free doggie treats for the poor people to eat! Yeah so our tax dollars make politicians millionaires, some of the money is going to little Africans or something- we pinkie swear!

>Trump becomes president and cuts some spending on shit we don't need.

OH MY GOD IT'S THE APOCALYPSE GET THE DOOMSDAY CLOCK - 2 SECONDS TO MIDNIGHT

>this fucking guy again
ABC should have kept him on news breakfast instead of letting him go honestly

>laying the grounds for mass deportation

Please don't get my hopes up

>104 views
>EVERYONE IS SHARING IT!
Got a source for that?

>mfw I'm OK with literally everything he's done

As for the environment, I've studied climate change as part of a 1 year research project in uni and although CO2 levels are rising it's also nowhere close to how high they have been in the past. I for one welcome a new ice age, and am a firm believer that selective pressures are always good for humanity in the long run.

A far bigger threat to this planet is how many impoverished fucking people there are, constantly multiplying at a rate we will never be able to support (or even make a dent in). Perhaps these rising sea levels and natural disasters are exactly what we need to cull the herd a little bit.

You want the kikebook link? 1.3 million views. Fuck off yank

pretty awesome if you ask me, a modern day tywin lannister

Hi Waleed!

You have to go back, Waleed

Sounds like a pretty good week to me. Was this suppose to be praise of the lord emperor?

Stopped watching when he cried about the TPP. Clearly he, a non-American citizen, understands why public support wasn't there for the TPP. He's arguing like the TPP was a lost for humanity, the horror, no single world government will be paved.

But this is international news so probably lost in translation by the time it reached Australia. The gag order on the governments account, wow, when you're a professional you're supposed to maintain professionalism and not demean the boss.

WOW, SUCH FASCISM. LITERALLY SHAKING NOW.

This is what passes as news for the masses, this is what passes "fact check", this is what passes as non-bias news when it is in fact opinionated drivel? This is what fake news is like.

Could you give credible sources on CO2 emmission levels?

Anyone that falls for waleed is a dumb cunt. He has the worst case of im a sneaky arab face ever. The guy is basically screaming at the screen he is an Islamist shill.

Of course you fucked up! But I thought that shit was intentional. What happened to this place?

>What if they're right to be worried, and we fucked up by supporting Trump?
I don't understand this logic

>President also drafted a plan to open CIA black sites around the world to reintroduce torture as an interrogation technique
Here's where I decided to fact-check for shits and giggles
>reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-prisons-idUSKBN15922L
>Trump administration spokesman Sean Spicer said the draft was not a White House document
>U.S. House of Representatives Speaker Paul Ryan said the Trump administration did not write the document.
>"My understanding is this was written by somebody who worked on the transition before who's not in the Trump administration. This is not a product of the administration," Ryan said in an interview with MSNBC.
And into the trash it goes.

>tl;dr Lügenpresse

Hey I'd like some elaboration on long term selective pressures

I'm not clicking that shit nigger.