This is not a bait thread, also we won get over it is not exactly a good argument...

This is not a bait thread, also we won get over it is not exactly a good argument. Why does the Trump team seem to be anti-science ? What good does it do our country to end our research? Why wouldn't we protect our environment ?

thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/316407-trump-sparks-fears-of-war-on-science

time.com/4650144/trump-science-war/

latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-hiltzik-trump-information-20170125-story.html

washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/01/26/leaders-of-science-organizations-dismayed-by-trump-administration-moves/?utm_term=.50218cc545fd
We win is not actually an argument. I voted for him because i hate Hillary but you are killing your kids, you are burying the human race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SAEmoLcoAqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because science is for nerds and Trump doesnt fuck with nerds

>TheHill
>Time
>WaPo
>latimes

Yet claims it's not a bait thread.

War on science PUBLIC SCIENCE FUNDING.

I.E. No more Religious guilt-trip shakedowns = climate change

Dated daughter of head of biology department @ a top 50 US Uni. Said the way to guarantee funding is to tie your research into CO2 emissions, no matter how inplausible the association

>the hill
>time
>LA times
>WaPo

which news sources would you like sir?
Breitbart or infowars?

>Trump is antiscience according to (((them)))
Hmm I wonder

they're not anti-science, they just care about the environment slightly less than others

Public science funding is important in many fields and helps us advance as a civilization

>dated someone whose dad was in the scientific field
>not in the scientific field.

Those digits were wasted on you.

shit that isnt fringe

Because his supporter base is full of anti intellectual factory niggers who never went to college and tthink science doesn't real.

I mean look at Sup Forums. Most of the people here are either drop outs working some shitty minimum wage job a Mexican or robot could do better, or they don't work at all and leech off their parents while complaining when minorities do the same, or they're in college studying some shittyl liberal arts major and making those cancer threads about how SJW their prof/class is or how based they are for shouting race war in the middle of a lecture.

For a board that claims to be redpilled, they're pretty uninformed about science.

When will you realize that insulting and being 'holier than thou' is not going to help your cause

If people on here vote for one person because the other side hurts their feelies or insults their intelligence (or lack of it) then that's pretty pathetic.

When you act like a bigot it is only going to make moderates not want to associate with your way of thinking

Because challenging science is science. Science is all about being challenged and making changes along the way as things are proven, disproven, or something shows that what we thought worked is slightly wrong.

Go suck an Arab dick, then kill yourself, leafblower cuck

>Anti Science "Myth"
>Working with Elon Musk
>Wants to explore space more
>Doesn't buy into primitive "The earth mother is punishing us" witch doctor shit pushed by income redistribution schemes

LOL forced meme

Where exactly does it say trump is doing this because of Environmental Science and not because they are abusing their resources to be political pricks

Again, if all it takes for people on here to reject science, because they're intimidated by it, then that's on them.

They're no different from the SJWs they claim to be superior to. Both sides reject science (and very often because they simply never took the time to understand it) wherever said science gets in the way of their political ideology. Shit is fucking sad.

Shh. It's OK bro. Do you need a hug or something?

Okay I can agree to this

its fake shit if it doesnt go along with your ideology

Like how transvestites have the same brain problems as those people who believe that they should remove a limb because 'it doesnt feel right'
like this woman youtube.com/watch?v=SAEmoLcoAqw

Trump is a tool for the jews to expand the nation of Israel. Look at his team... They're all pro-Israel.

Trump isn't Hitler, he's one of (((them)))

I dunno, that's what Sup Forums does regularly and it seemed to have worked.

Because my biggest concern is limiting immigration and kicking out illegals. The country will go to shit if we don't do that so what happens to the environment is irrelevant if my kids futures will be shit with all the subhumans anyway.

Sup Forums isnt trying to pull people to our side
they come here because the other side of the fence is even worse

This was obvious from the fucking beginning.
Hell he's got an ex-Rothschilds affiliate working on commerce now. It was like being in some kind of alternate universe during the election until I realized that all the Trumptards coming here were Plebbit migrants.

>not a bait thread
>intentionally ignores every solid reason trump won
>switches subject in an instant to trump being anti science
>lists sources as
>(((the hill)))
>(((Time)))
>(((latimes)))
>(((washington post)))

you have no power here, get the fuck out you disgusting fucking shill

Nuclear physist here

Thank god your god emperor is planning to defund my research. Finding cheaper and safer ways to extract uranium isn't really useful anyways. Also I didn't really like working anyways. Maybe I'll give the whole NEET bux thing a try

That's what I don't get. I see all of these antizionist / antijewry fucks praising Trump... ??? He's a tool. He's just going to destabilize the middle east and support Israel during their expansion.

Israel has fucked the US over so many times but they keep coming back for more.

(((trump)))
(((bannon)))
(((tillerson)))
(((friedman)))

>also we won get over it is not exactly a good argument
WTF are you talking about - it's the ULTIMATE argument - We won. Get over it. There's nothing you can do about it now.

Retaking of the government requires the demolition of the debt, I mean, it needs to be wiped out entirely. The only means ANY country haves to becoming truly self sustaining is to generate revenue from it's own natural resources.

Now, there are obvious long term disadvantages to burning up every ounce of available energy, but the strangling of all natural resources is not a natural or strategic move for any country. Regulations, environmental protection laws and even societal constraints have placed the US, along with most other former developed super powers almost into an early grave. The priority for Trump and his administration is to open the floodgates and generate CASH - shitloads of cash in a short 4 or 8 year flurry. This may or may not be enough, but, by god, it's all you've got and you'd better hope it works.