Why the FLIP do Americans feel they have the right to complain about property prices when their houses are so cheap?

Why the FLIP do Americans feel they have the right to complain about property prices when their houses are so cheap?

Just look at pic related, a comfortable starter home for a young family in the highly regarded city of Sheboygan. In my country this would cost a minimum of $200,000 regardless of location.

Unless you were a gypsy or a black, then it would cost $0 regardless of location

>rundown cuckshed in underpopulated town in the middle of nowhere

How cheap are houses in Japan? I looked at apartments in Sapporo a while back and they seemed reasonable.

The houses aren't expensive but the land is, if you see rural cheap houses for sale online they will often be "buy house but rent land" kind of scams

No one wants to live with niggers, retard.

>Sheboygan
>middle of nowhere

Nice proxy non-American. Sheboygan has consistently been voted one of Wisconsin's top ten most prosperous urban areas.

>shitty houses in the middle of bumfuck nowhere are worthless
>being surprised by this

1.88% of Sheboygan is African-American.

Saying all the right things

Being a top urban spot in fucking Wisconsin is like being the prettiest native on the Isle of White; not all that difficult

What's the British version of zillow.com? I want to see this for myself.

zoopla

In LA that exact house would be worth 600k.

Look at prices her Ian
3k sq ft and 100+ Acres for 250k

zoopa or rightmove

>middle of bumfuck nowhere

It's a decently large town only an hour's drive from Milwaukee

$1.5 mil in San Francisco.

Price means nothing if it's in a really bad neighborhood.

In vancouver 1 million +++

>815 square feet

The shitty little apartment me and my gf share is bigger and it seems small.

Location, location, and location.

Low quality house, tiny with back taxes in the minority part of town. OP, u don't know WTF ur talking about. I just bought a house.

fucking kek

There's like 100,000 people on the Isle of Wight* lad

Your ass is fucking spoiled.

>check about foreclosed homes in Canada
>homes have to be sold at "fair market value" and will have everything down to the copper wiring ripped out

What a shame

But it's not. Sheboygan is a prosperous coastal city not far from Milwaukee.

Pic relates is the neighbourhood of the house in the OP, it looks like something from a David Lynch movie minus the sinister undertone

Why are you all so obsessed with buying large property?

>minority part of town

Sheboygan is over 88% white with only 1.88% black and the rest Asian. It's a relative paradise.

I just bought a 3 bed 2.5 bath house with a fenced in front and back yard, brand new granite counters, brand new bamboo hardwood floors throughout, brand new bathrooms and vinyl siding and I technically live in the city.

I paid 140k for it. My mortgage is $700 a month including taxes.

In 2030 Vancouver will be majority Asian

In 2030 Toronto will be majority non-white (Asian and South Asian)

Probably, my child hood home was like 5000sqf. When I went Europe in high school I was taken back by how much smaller their homes are. Really everything is smaller.

god, that site is horrid to use

We prefer owning land, opposed to giving it to Muslims.

To be fair to him, he's not wrong about the pulchritudinousness of the natives though.

>Sheboygan
>highly-regarded
Please. They're not much better than Fox Valley if you're looking at the UW college.

Because Keeping up with the Joneses.

>brand new bamboo hardwood floors throughout,

Did you forget to drop your proxy, leaf?

The house is foreclosed so there's probably like $40,000 in lean on it that the bank would jew you for

It already is, they just aren't counting the statistics honestly. Walk around that city and tell me it isn't mostly chinks.

John A Macdonald was right. We never should have let them in.

>rightmove

that one's no better. can't they just show a map that you can browse without specifying a shitload of info?

Yeah, not counting the illegal spics. And it doesn't matter if it's 1% nigger. If you found a cheap house, congratulations, u found where the 1% of the niggers live.

Maybe because you live on a tiny island.

Bernd who visited Vancouver recently confirms this They even doubled all labels in Chinese

>Not getting the most for your money

looks like shit and its in Wisconsin

no one lives in Wisconsin

I bet the Bongs don't have 8000 sq. ft. homes

(that would be ~745 of the Queens royal meters squared)

I didn't even know that Wisconsin has more than ten urban areas.

There are some ideas that you have about your country that don't transfer well to US states.

What's the purpose of side windows there if they look directly at the opposite houses?

I thought it was kinda weird too but it looks nice.

My realtor said that bamboo was popular a few years ago because it's "green" but I like it because it's durable as shit.

Exactly, so why do so many American "people" on Sup Forums whine about house prices when you only need to work three months at a dairy queen part-time to buy your own detached house. In Britain buying a detached house is like winning the lottery for most people. Most of us live in cramped terraces where you can hear next door's television on both sides.

Hm, for this price you can have something like that where i live.
/60 = $33333

>Gary
Heh

THIS. you have no idea where that could be located. we have guns, not that I'm complaining but whats the worst you fags have...to quote family guy; "drive by shouting?"

just cause you're cucked on land doesn't mean we have to be

God you're obsessed. It's actually sad. No wonder the c**k meme is so popular among Sup Forums's American demographic. Your paranoia has evolved into erotic fixation.

>lets in some light
>can watch neighbor abuse his wife
>at night, neighbor turns on light, you get free light

> Last sold Sep'07 for 41k
> Dat price growth

C********g

>What's the purpose of side windows there if they look directly at the opposite houses?

It probably existed long before the homes next to it to actually have a view from the flanks.

It was a new build. The lot sold for $41,000

yeah we know that's all you guys ever point out when you're over here

probably just the land that sold

Less than an acre for all that price. Christ Yankees are gay

Our people earn at average ~$400 per month, so the proportion is kinda fucked.

Looks like a Slav tardis

I liked pointing out all the trash and people publicly pissing in the streets.

I guess that's what happens when businesses don't have public bathrooms and there's one trash can every 15 blocks.

House crisis in Sweden, would pay about 100 grand for a relatively small apartment. Doesn't help that those bombers get the nice ones.

No, you don't want to live in the ghetto. It's not a fixation dumbfuck , it's about the safety of your family. I've had my share of living around niggers in cheap apartments where you'd hear gunshots outside your living room window. You know nothing, gay limey.

no one lives there anymore, its a ghost town. Perfect for you autists

Because it's either in bumfuck, nowhere or Niggertown.

>33k real money for this

what the fuck Russia? Explain?

That's not even worth 500 dollars, dickhead. That shit will collapse two minutes after you set foot in it.

That deliciously kikeish. I thought Nipland didn't have Jew's? What happens if someone owns the the house, but stops paying the rent on the land?

Isn't that a mansion by Russian standards? I mean anything bigger than a soviet apartment block of 200ft^2 must be a mansion.

I bought my car from the bloke who lives here

Sold for £650k in '97, listed in 2013 for £2.5m.

Granted, it's only 7k sq ft but you do get them.

Or where the nigger neighbor would open your mail and only return it because it was a book.

Take a vacation to Memphis and you'll see.

I visited Washington DC in 2008 and I was surprised by how strict the police were about "jaywalking" and stuff like that. It was almost autistic, as if you're only allowed to behave in public as if you're in some sort of late 90s gameboy game where you can only move in straight lines. I attended a DC United game at RFK Stadium and I saw several police officers tackle a guy because he broke away from the crowd and walked across an empty road towards his vehicles in the parking lot nearby. It was insane. Then in the subway I was sitting down and I tapped the arm of a boy standing with his father and pointed to my seat and said "do you want to sit?" and his obese father literally yanked him away from me and stared at me through his industrial-tier sunglasses. Also there were cars everywhere I looked but not very many people. It was kind of spooky.

>Milwaukee
from 22.9% black in 1980 to 40% in 2010.
More blacks than whites

> sold September '07
> built in 2008
That means the land was sold without anything built on it.

Gary Indiana is a fucking shit hole.

Then come move over here and buy the damn thing. I mean Jesus it's not that hard, all you gotta do is learn how to speak American and your good to go. Go online and look for some books so you can learn the American language and then you can move here and buy your stupid house.

I just spent $350k on a house.

>you gotta do is learn how to speak American

user, you don't even need to do that. You can just walk right now in. Better hurry before Trump signs the EO

>ywn share a cramped soviet appt with your Russian waifu

There is no one there, its the empty cities in Walking Dead. All the niggers moved to Chicago or Merrillville. Its seriously a ghost town.

How did you save up all that welfare?

You don't know me so back off, okay? I've lived in areas where multiple police raids have been conducted in the middle of the night on houses possessing illegal cutlery. I can't count the number of times I've woken to the sound of more than thirty police officers shouting "BANG, BANG, BANG" and pointing their thumb and forefinger at a Muslim running from his house with a girl over his shoulder. I've been the victim of TV license fraud more times than you ever be able to imagine.

Don't touch little boys, Mohammed. Father shoulda broke your jaw. Welcome to America.

Give the link you tea drinking faggot

Lol Yanks are assholes with no manners, makes sense. That's why I stay down south or on the coast.

So you have a shit experience in DC and I have a decent but shit experience in London.

It's almost as if big cities are just shit in general?

Also lol @ RFK. I used to go there all the time to see the Redskins play. That field is fucked beyond all repair.

laughs in australian

How much land does it come with?

Wait shit where is this? Southwest England?

Look at the picture of that house. The siding is all jacked up and it may indicate there is water damage underneath, perhaps even the plywood is rotting (unless it was constructed in a year before plywood was used on the outside). The stairs are rotting. Look at the brick foundation, that appears to be crumbling and there may be even more damage.

As someone else pointed out, there is possibly a lien on the place. Plus, it doesn't look like the city posts their crime stats so that might also be an issue.

where i live its so luxurious, a dilapidated 200 year old piece of rubble would be worth atleast 150k, because of the potential to renovate and sell for a lot more

even old concrete barns with no planning permission for housing can be like 60k. really takes the fucking piss
then you can get a mansion in america for about 100k

OK just direct me to the nearest green card vending machine

You can buy this nice starter home for $89,000 by where I live, highest rated schools in Illinois...99% white community....nice big yard by a nice public park...

Population: 2,089
White Population: 2,055
Black Population: 3

What the fuck is your point? Cops are the niggers of Britain. Would you want to live in a police precinct? No, and I won't want to live in the ghetto.