PINCHE WEDO WE JUST FLY OVER THE WALL

DRUMPF BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_yz_SBgeBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mfw the border becomes a no fly zone and AA guns are deployed

what are you going to fly on, a giant spinning sombrero?

t.
MEXISHITS BTFO

See here's the thing. Mexiniggers, Niggers, and pretty much anyone who does not owe 50 percent or more of their genetics/ancestry to either Europe or East Asia does not have the IQ to even fly a fucking plane let alone land it safely (unless someone who meets the above mentioned criteria is basically holding their hand as they explain the process to them as they would a child).

So yeah, outliers exist and they might be able to build the plane and fly over the wall. We'll... let them in. The shitskins ought to see the wall as a great obstacle, something to overcome. If ye desire to live in Whitetopia and/or the greater Confuscian directorate of Chinkdom then ya gotta prove ya got the gray matter to make it.

Built your own plane despite all the shitskin murdering theiving rapists all around you? Fine, you pass, welcome! Only .5 percent of their people can manage that anyway so long term our racial purity isn't much threatened. Most Americans have .5 percent abouts Native American DNA in em' and they still look plenty "white" to me user.

Many would try that. It would never work but their IQ is hovering around 85 so they're dumb enough to actually think it would. Dumb mexinigger shitskin genetic detritus. Your country understands that I hope. Coalburners aren't a problem in based nip land right?

try getting past our AA

>Implying poor Mexican migrants have the means
You guys are seriously retarded. Mexican migrants don't fly and they don't dig tunnels. They walk across the border where it's most convenient.

So mexico will get an aviation industry instead of being pimp-state. Thanks Trump.

>tfw we welcome any pablo that successfully circumvents the wall, and greet him with slave labor disguised as a job paying 5$/hr

it's the perfect plan. we let only the strongest, smartest ones over who can get passed the wall

How would they afford it?

I doubt that Mexicans who immigrate illegally can afford private planes

>Coalburners aren't a problem in based nip land right?
not willing ones

>mexishits
that's your 3rd trade partner newfag

You can't even afford regular gas

Damn right. Only the best of the best get to sit at the table of "Civilization" and journey out unto the stars. The rest... well, they should be happy we don't just genocide them.

Kinda the point. Any and all coyotes would be hanged as traitors for polluting our precious gene pool with shitskin low IQ illegals.

Ok then, good for your people. I knew there was a reason the most based man of them all thought your kind was alright. Pic related.

(They did throw those monkeys in a wood chipper for violating your women right? For that's what they deserve)

youtube.com/watch?v=-_yz_SBgeBg

>plane spotted by border patrol
>identified by air traffic control
>cross reference flight plan filed with the agency
>pilot, crew and passengers arrested once it lands

See with obongo gone we can actually be sure these border patrol guys are doing their job right with proper funding.

>plane vaporized by mac cannon from orbital weapons platform
dream big, user. we president now.

>try getting past our AA
2 people with box cutters was able to fly into the Pentagon. going over a boarder is fucking easy.

Im sure Trump can think of something...

they locked them up for ten years and then sent them back to the USA and rodrico was whining about how the Japanese enslaved him by making him assemble cell phones in prison, while Kendrick went and raped a white American college student then killed her and killed himself.

If you have the money to buy your own plane just to fly over a boarder why not just start a legitimate business in Mexico?

Well... we do have all those predator drones now... think Trump will make us enough money we can afford to fly them into infiltrating planes?

>why not just start a legitimate business in Mexico?

see drug cartel for more details.

Ok then. I was hoping you nips made em' do Hara Kiri but given our ZOG problem and thus the nukes aimed at your head keeping you from meting out true justice that's about the best you could hope for.

Keep it up Nippon, we've got your back now more than ever with Trump in charge. He's even standing up to the damn Chicoms if recent news is anything to go by.

So drug cartels are going to waste money hauling $3 dollar per hour day laborers to the US instead of $250,000 worth of coke?

Arizona Air National Guard might become some of the first aces in Arizona history by shooting down illegals flying over the boarder.

NOT SO FAST, PEDRO!

>Mexican illegal immigration becomes an actual war fought primarily in the skies

An interesting concept.

too expensive. We only need another cessna piloted by an AMERICAN with M16 to shoot down flying mex

A reaper should do it

Coloreds, like you, are stupid by definition.

If we see you (e.g., in the air), we shoot to kill.

By the time trump and me and the fellas finish, everything from the Rio grande to Peru will be red, WHITE, and blue.

Anyway, you should probably get back to putting the ArmourAll on my Lexus' tires.

Trump is gonna hammer on these fucks who employ the illegals...right? I mean we have all these shitty government branches that are obsolete but still under payroll. Why not clear those fucks out and start a new committee in charge of checking employee social security numbers and work visas. It can't be that hard to find out mike smith died in '87 but somehow is working in a carwash.