Have you ever bullied someone? If yes, how?

Have you ever bullied someone? If yes, how?

Many times

Verbal abuse and intimidation

i was bullied as a young kid, then i became a bully to some geeks

i just picked on them for fun and to make my friends laugh, i got off on the power i had over them and enjoyed their fear

Physical assault. I'm a pretty big guy.

But seriously, fuck off b.

>be 12 or 13
>at friends house
>his neighbor's kid comes over, some 8 year old
>tell him his mom and jesus hates him and he's going to hell and made him cry
I don't know why I did it

I threw a pen at some kids once

Jesus dude. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Many times. I loved to bully the special ed kids back in school.

p-pls no

We haze retards in the military all the time. Good for morale.

why would i lie about it? im not proud

Is Sup Forums basically anti-/r9k/ now?

Yes. I was called non-white on Sup Forums

Dropped a kid from a chair when I was three. Never again irl.

I punched a couple people in the stomach in elementary school just for the hell of it.
One was this Jew who collapsed on the floor and starting crying, he didn't even tattle on me, feltgoodman.

Who am I kidding, of course I did.

I fought with a guy who was half larger than me in a regular basis. Fun times. Everytime we saw each other we started smacking each other.

one time in gym class I accidentally revealed my power level and started autistic screeching about affirmative action to my white classmates in front of the token black kid, who confirmed what I was saying is true and that it actually exists. These cucks didn't even know Affirmative Action was real.

SHE WAS LOOKING KIND OF DUMB WITH HER FINGER AND HER THUMB

There used to be this kid who was super allergic to peanut butter in my class in 6th grade and the teachers made a huge deal about it and made us watch all these videos about allergic reactions and wash our hands everyday after lunch. I used to call him peanut butter boy and tell him I had a PB and J for lunch and didn't wash my hands and that one day I would force feed him a jar of peanut butter. Little faggot didn't do anything top kek.

Sorry for the chimpanzee near the white girls in the photo.

I bullied my manlet roommate into dropping out of college

Tbh I was really nice to him right off the bat, but he kept venting his manlet insecurities on me and eventually I just got sick of his shit

>mfw his parents had to come pick him up

I was always a pretty "nice" guy to everyone in the polite sense
This has multiple times caused people to assume I'm friends with them
They then start following me around and wanting to do shit with me
I then start a campaign of learning their interests and casually insulting them until they hate me and leave me alone

I got bullied by some creepy autistic weirdo who had a crush on me.

I killed them

I got bullied as a young kid all the way through high school, verbal abuse, harassment, sometimes physical abuse too.
I'm pretty bitter and mean to a lot of people because of it. I also enjoy manipulating people to blow off steam.

> Part of the 'Gifted' program in grade school
> Program is for bright kids and autists like myself but it's only in one school so most of us have to get bussed
> Some of us share a short bus with the less than gifted kids
> These kids are pretty slow, and ugly, genetic dead ends, but in the end good kids
> one dumb kid we took to naming donkey because of the lisp and weird voice he had
> we would make donkey noises, throw shit at him, insult anything and everything he liked or talked about
> one day it's the usual torture on the bus ride back, this time one of the retard girls sticks up for him, we begin ripping into her too, absolutely brutal
> both of them start crying, bus driver flips her shit, we don't give a fuck and just chirp her too, she starts crying, both tards storm off the bus and run home crying
> didn't see the both of them for a week, the bus driver wouldn't acknowledge us, I actually felt genuinely bad
> we never bullied them again

I m not proud of it but I did it. I think I got my just punishment a couple years layers when I got bullied hard by some normies, in the end I lost my shit in punched this chick and dude out. Basically because a recluse after that untill late in high school. Moral of the story is bullying is bad mmmk'.

Bullied this greasy autistic kid for years but this was a highlight

>8th grade
>autistic pokemon-playing freak asked this girl to come over to his house after school
>i overhear him saying it and reply with "who the fuck says that you weirdo"
>he ninjargo ran to the front office so fast it was like he just seen herobrine.
>he told the lady at the front office he was dying from a broken heart

I was walking around and accidentally stepped on a shitalian manlet. He got very angry and tried to kick my feet. I slapped him unconscious and fucked his gf.

Senior year I was part of a group that convinced a kid with apsergers to eat a carton of milk for 15 dollars.
We never payed him
He's a marine now

Wrote a rap song about an obese girl from my class and performed it in front of everyone during music class.

>getting bullied by a girl

one on one, legitimately getting bullied by a girl is extremely difficult. their insults are trash, they can't the find reason to even talking to you, and they can only make any sort of defense unless they're in a group so they can have the illusion that they're making good points when everyone around them agrees.

A bunch of suicidal teens on Sup Forums back in the day

I once, or maybe a few times, catfished a slut on yikyak only to have the feeling of rejecting her. She wasn't attractive at all. Her in her leggings made her look like an egg on toothpicks and I told her that. I told I couldn't let her ride me because i couldn't balance an egg like that.

I know this sounds mean but she looked like one of those girls who was rejected in middle school so now she's full sjw in college.
>hair of many colors
>fat
>unkempt skin
>making no progress to better herself except the posts she makes on Facebook
>will never be skinny
>a face that says, 'I deserve this'

So really I hope she cried.

got bullied by shitskins on a 90% shitskin school

they always called me mcdonald's because of my weird eyebrows back then

but i was pretty autistic, we had another german in class i bullied him too.

He was fat and one day when i bought some mc breakfirst on the way to school i put the empty package in the fat kids school bag and told the turks that this fat fuck was at mcdonalds again.

God i hate myself so much because of it.

They threw him on the ground and let him sniff their feet.

some sandnigger 1 year younger than me was being a smartass and i threw something after him and looked away pretending i didnt do it
then he picked the wrong person as the culprit and then i beat his ass for being a sandnigger

I wish a bully in elementary school. It's honestly one of my biggest regrets in life. Because of my own insecurities and problems, I was a total dick to other kids. It's a guilt and pain in my soul I live with every day, Real talk.

Kek

details, mate? this couldn't have happened overnight

I bullied people while also being heavily bullied myself. Man, school is really a dramatic part of adolescence.

I got hardcore bullied by females in high school. Every day they made fun of me for being a quiet loser and trying to ignore them. They called me some dumb nickname too. They were all hot, and I was hormonal as fuck so it really messed me up.

This is 4chins....

same except not heavily. just regular. very sad

I got your back, Dylann.

I bullied bullies. They're always so happy and drunk on power after kicking some skinny nerd, then you give them the smallest scare and they shit their pants. Best part is when girls laugh at them afterwards.

Savage af

There was this retard kid in 6th grade who would sperg out in huge fits of screaming autist rage if you made farting sounds. I made a couple farting sounds by him to see him sperg out a few times and then felt bad about it later.

>have you bullied someone?
Yes.
>how?
With my benis.

Killing your bullies is redpilled, that what my anime waifu did.
i want a qt crass guy to bully and hatefuck me

Being bullied by dudes wasn't so bad in hindsight. They hit you, it hurts a bit. They throw your stuff around, you get it when they eventually get bored. They call you a fag, you get over it. But girls always went for the long term damage by attacking your insecurities directly.

I've been the bully ;_;

In my class there was that fat disguisting guy. He wasn't even clever or gave us the feeling he doesn't just deserve everything.
Even our teachers couldn't stand him. He was laughed at, got beaten, intimidated almost the whole time.
He wasn't even trying to do something to make us believe that he may be just a normal kid with some insecurities.
Nope. He embraced it, bathed in it. His mom came to pick him up every single day and he took her hand and walked off with her everyday. He was around 15 at that time.
His mom tried to get some sympathy for her son and asked the teachers to look out for her precious little gift of god.
That made it all worse. One time our teacher wanted to save him from us evil kids and yelled at us we shouldn't be so mean to him.
Did I mention he wasn't smart? Instead keeping quiet and just feel lucky he got saved he immediately started acting like he is in charge and yelled at us, too. He erupted. All the things he had to keep inside all these years broke out in one long monologue of pure hatred.
It was beautiful. It was like seein Nero snapping and lit the torch to burn all of rome.
We were impressed. That wobbling mass of grease threw up everything. He cried, he was laughing he was in full rage mode.
Even our teacher was standing there, just looking at him and you could see he was a bit proud of him.
But then he turned around and yelled at the teacher, the very one who was the guardian angel between him and us.
That was a really big mistake. Our teacher was a giant. He was quiet calm, but he was an extremly sportive guy. Imagine a 2 Metres tall walking and talking muscle. That was him. And he was not pleased now.
You could see his head from normal white turning into fire-ant red.
Then it was his turn. He shouted him down, made clear he isn't his big buddy and dragged that wimping body out of the class straight to the prinicpal and the guy was never seen again. Literally.
You could say he was the ultimate punchbag

There was this chick at my school with short green hair me and my friends used to openly mock.

We called her "cabbage".

Stop using the sacred image of Kek

unworthy maggots , Moloch is having his sacrifices every day and you are here feeling sorry for yourselfs , Kek would be disgusted of such weak links .

Got bullied for almost a year.
Guy hanged himself after I got him expelled. Felt good.

Also, when I first moved to the Bay Area after highschool I lived in this shitty studio in the tenderloin. I would walk to work and class everyday and niggers would yell, "FUCK YOU CRACKER, WHITE DEVIL NAZI PIECE OF SHIT" and the chinks working the shit menial jobs at my work would make racist remarks to me about being white. I was 18 and had no concept of racism towards whites. It was shocking and a red pilling moment in my life.

Ive bullied a kid that Died of cancer.

Forever became a non bully after.
Shitty feels man.

>no bullies in elementary school, good town and environment
>some bullying in middle school, I recognize that playing M:tG in middle school lunch is asking for trouble from both other kids and lunchlady monitors
>sort of pick on this fat kid Alan who lived on a small family farm, guy was the wrong kind of fat where he wore a bra, thick glasses, nasally voice, just INVITED teasing
>chime in with insults here and there, just enough to make sure I'm above him in social status
>fuck him a few times on magic card trades, where I got what I wanted and he didn't necessarily benefit
>move out of state for high school
>blacks are maybe 25% of the population now
>take electives in weight lifting and journalism, completely avoid the cafeteria and eat off campus/in journalism room for four years playing magic away from prying eyes

feels complex man. Bullying has to happen, it's in our social fabric to cull the weak and stupid, and constantly check for them. I would have been bullied if I didn't remove myself from the line of fire I'm sure. I sort of protected a few kids by carving that space out for them to hide too.

Bullying's gonna happen. Teach kids not to be targets. Fix their character and behavior.

Some kid in my high school shit himself first week of freshman year and remarkably stayed all four years. he never heard the end of it.

all the time.

at school. and all my relationships with gfs. im very manipulative and abusive.

>Live in argentina, in highschool.
>Go out whit a qt girl to the movies. Kiss and touch a boob.
>She was dating a villero (like a thug or a slav)
>He waited for me at the end of the class and we had a fight, I won. I didnt even want no trouble.
>Next day, he comes whit five friends. Kick the shit out of me, but they coudnt drop me on the ground.

Another one.

>One guy was pestering the fuck out of me.
>Punch him square in the face.
>Suspended from class, scared as shit.
>Father was so proud he almost cry.

> I didnt even want no trouble.
I thought jackie chan grew up in hong kong

I joined all my peers in alternating between having fun with/poking fun at a functionally retarded kid, and I bullied my younger brothers in the way many older brothers do. Nothing extreme. Other than that, I was usually the target of abuse. Pretty much, if I had any kind of rapport with them, it became a kind of mutual thing where I would say some weird or antagonizing shit, they would hit me and we had a laugh. But with niggers, it always ended up with a fist fight, and I always either won or neither of us did any damage to the other. I kind of miss those days, there's an unhealthy lack of violence in my daily life.

Yes and I guarantee I was affected by it more than the receivers. Nothing makes you feel lower than knowing you're the bad guy. I can picture every single kid I ever picked on ("jokes" at their expense, bag tagging, tripping, punching in the leg, getting other students to gang up on one and harass them, maliciously attack things that they have no control over, project my own insecurities on, make fun of their clothes interests and family, etc). Thankfully it was only elementary and middle school and in highschool I ended up being the loser outcast with no friends. I have made amends with some of the people I picked on, good friends with one of them as it were, but AJ I don't have the balls to even attempt to apologize. I honestly would rather be forgotten than forgiven. Harassed that kid so much he changed schools. Worst part was I liked him and got along great, but I wanted to make another "cool" kid laugh and sadly that is what worked. I'm still a loser and have very few people I would consider friends and without a doubt I think me being such an asshole as a kid is a part of it. I pray God will forgive me, but mostly I just want the people I picked on to forget I ever existed. I can only hope they became stronger because of the shit I did and said and learned not to be dragged down by a lone insecure individual.

Tldr bullies will either continue in their bullying ways throughout their life uncaring and unhumbled or will be haunted and guilt ridden by their choices and end up alone with nothing but their concise to berate them

not really but there was this little fucking shit that was like 5 grades below me who was like 4'4'' and would run around as the loudest fagget on the bus and used to just randomly hit people in the face or rip their headphones off and try to choke them with the chord just typical little fagget fuck shit, well one day before the bus left the school to take us home i was talking to someone on the sidewalk from the bus and this little fuck pushed my head up against the aluminium frame for that window and i beat his fucking head off the bus floor a few times and everyday after that i would do something to ruin his fucking day like pouring whatever drink i had on his head or throwing his books and shit out the window he stopped being such a fucking queer pretty quickly and eventually stopped riding the bus altogether

Never. I once killed a young man by accident and once planned to injure a mongrel.

After Trump I see, that best thing you can teach your kid is verbally humiliate rivals and how to pick a fight.

Yes you bitch. You need to be on both sides to be well adjusted.

T. an oldest sibling.

>Have you ever bullied someone? If yes, how?

yes

communists

I killed them

I want a nazi too but they are endangered

Look like someone is insicure

I did, I bullied a lot, I guess I did it subconsciously to show off dominance in front of others so the same thing didn't happen to me. Feelsbadman do regret.

Oh and about the how we bullied him...
In every way possible. Like I wrote. We punched him, set his books on fire, punched his food out of his hand, threw things at him etc. I don't even know how many times he had to get new glasses.
We locked him up in a room and told the teacher he has been gone home.
Things like that.
We had these stereotypical nerds like they are in every school. The guys you would think they could understand him and stick to him. Nope, even they were mean to him.
In the aftermath I wouldn't be surprised if he would have snapped one day and shoot us down. I couldn't even say we hadn't begged for it.

>having lunch
>my friend says she watches anime
>laugh and say what a dweeb xD
>she does her cute pouty face
>gets boner

This is a board for discussing politics.

Not much to say

>move in with "friend" start of school year
>always knew he was a bit of beta male but didn't think much of it
>turns out he was super insecure and depressed
>so was I but I didn't go making it other people's problem
>would frequently capitalize on my short comings to make me feel bad about myself
>would choose to be condescending as hell if I got my fact ts wrong instead of merely correcting me
>Too dumb to really think of a good comeback when He was like this
>All I have on him is my size
>Decide to be an angry brute every minute I'm home
>He starts to feel "unsafe" at home and leaves a semester early

I'm not too proud of this but shit people can just be nice to me yno?

Melina said bullying was going to be her focus as first lady. Checkmate atheists

Yes. I ruined some kids life in high school by telling his friend group a bunch a elaborate lies I made up about him being white trash and shit. Whole school started to hate him and think he was a freak and he had to leave school for a bit and repeat his sophomore year because of that.

Another time I made some girl drop out of the school by doing the same shit. I fabricated a bunch of fake texts that I photo shopped of her saying a bunch of fake fucked up shit about her friends and when her friends saw they stopped talking to her. She never knew why and she left the school after everyone started to hate her.

I used to do a lot of stuff like that to the kids growing up in my neighborhood as well. Not sure why I did this shit I don't really do stuff like this anymore.