A shark spent 4 years in an aquarium alone. She gave an asexual birth. What if this would be possible for humans...

A shark spent 4 years in an aquarium alone. She gave an asexual birth. What if this would be possible for humans, and Jesus/Horus/Zeus etc which had a mother that gave birth without having sex could be right. Maybe that shark will be the next shark Jesus.

edition.cnn.com/2017/01/17/health/zebra-shark-reproduction/

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/11164-female-whale-sharks-sperm-banks-study-suggests.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the Chinese are already fast tracking cloning. I'd be surprised if there isn't a human clone within 20 years

It has a name like genesis-(something). But yes, it's been recorded once, in SE Asia I think, and could explain Jesus.

>There were two possible explanations for Leonie's eggs hatching," said Dudgeon. "One was sperm storage, which has been documented in several occasions. Sharks have been known to store sperm from male sharks for extended periods of time.
it's nothing

TIL Mary was a shark in an aquarium

It had a mate in the past, so the "virgin" was actually a shark slut. Nice try

Parthenogenesis. Some invertebrates can do it

This, sharks and some reptiles have been know to do that.

>within 20 years

kek, you don't believe the worlds richest and most powerful aren't already doing this? wow man wow

livescience.com/11164-female-whale-sharks-sperm-banks-study-suggests.html

Yeah, you're right. They only have sex once and save the sperm forever it seems. Maybe Mary was dirty and had old sperm stored inside her.

Ffs do we need more chinks? Those fuckers breed like rabbits. Still the theological issue of whether clones have souls wouldn't worry them, as no chink has one anyway

Telomere shortening is a bitch when it comes to cloning

Though, I wouldn't be surprised if the elites have found a way around it through bathing in human fetuses/stem cells or some shit

>storing sperm
Fithy shark whore

What do you think Barron is?

>we're in the timeline in which Jesus comes back as a shark

There's some findings that show that humans do something similar in that old sperm leaves material that affects future pregnancies

It's essentially cloning

Not a clone, if that's what you're implying.

He is a genetically modified human specimen. A god among men.

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN VISITED BY GENTLE SHARK JESUS. THE ABILITY TO REND SWIMMERS WITH MIGHTY JAWS WHILE PREACHING PEACE WILL BE YOURS, ONLY IF YOU POST "SWIM STRAIGHT GENTLE JESUS" ITT

I doubt it. If so they would only be capable of producing female offspring (because they lack the Y chromosome)

I know some lizards have asexual births aswell, but their genders are reversed (Females having XY chromosome pair and males only carrying the X). These lizards only produce male offspring, which then impregnates the mother so she can have both male and female offspring and repopulate the island or wherever.

There is no Jesus, Christcuck.

If you're referring to teleogeny, I thought that didn't occur in humans?

Y chromosome is X minus a foot, really easy to do

It is possible. It's just so damn rare you almost never hear about it.

Except the children are always female in that case. You'd have to have some kind of weird genetic male woman giving birth to a male clone child for that kind of thing to even be possible.

>CNN
Fake birth

Underrated