CALLING ALL SHITSKINS

Non whites of Sup Forums, why do you come here?

Is it because youre tired of being treated as a pet by all other white people? Something to be coddled and cared for? Im genuinely curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany–Iran_relations#The_first_Pahlavi_era_and_Nazi_Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=3MKFu1bqOS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm half-white half-asian but I'm born and grew-up exclusively within the European culture.

I'm basically a trans-white.

I'm """"Hispanic""""" but I'm also white do I count as a nonwhite?

I'm tired of schlomo and his all his tricks

"trans-white"

What brings you to this board though, specifically? You know by coming youre placing a target on your own back. Even so there an ever increasing population of shitskins around here and its fascinating.

Same desu. Half irish, half most powerful race. I come here because I like to laugh at your first worlds problems and shitpost. You can be openly racist where I live and if you've any race of white in you living is easy mode here. Between the land, lifting, and freelance nothing better to do.

Sorry Jose, youre not white

But you are American, so youve got that going for you

After my father divorced my glorious Irish Catholic mother he later married a Flip. They were together for 5 years, when he died she hired and kike lawyer and got everything he worked his entire life for. Im sure youre ok, but fuck Flips. Gold digging whores.

For how shitty I always hear your country is, every flip bro I talk to is always really normal and chill.

Let me guess, loser father who had to import an azn whore to get his dick wet? It must suck being a supreme gentleman surrounded by pretty white people all the time.

Some hispanics are white

Pretty sure I'm white jamal

Biracial black and white.

>I like the memes
>honest uncensored conversations about politics even if most of it is shit posting
>I get news from here

"do I count as nonwhite"
As long as you don't shoot up a place and CNN gets a hold of you as the suspect then yeah you're nonwhite.

American here of Central American/some Italian ancestry. Because I was lied to for the longest about whites, Republicans and got sick and tired of it. I was told they're evil, they don't care about me and that I needed to stick with "La Raza". I was told I was never an American because I'm not white.

Once I saw from the other side, I was called a race traitor and a Nazi Sympathizer. On this side, I was called a patriot and now use what I learn red pill others. I tell others how were taught to hate what we don't understand, how we're told that we need to be victims to get somewhere in life and that we'll never get anywhere until we step away from liberal ideas of helping those who don't want to help themselves.

Aye, most are. Even "friends" will take advantage if you. This is a nice country if you don't need friends and you keep to yourself. But if you're a socialfag better you move to a first world country, even though you'd be poor. Actually going to move to glorious clappistan and I'm kind of bummed out about it.

It's because I'm a looser just like all of you

Youre more pale than I am

Why even identify as Hispanic?

This board has the best memes nowadays.

Thanks for the honest answer, biracialbro

If I am classified as white in South Africa but would definitely be classified as shitskin in the USA does that mean I am a shitskin?

Lucky for me my flag serves as a talisman against race baiting.

Shut up NEET

I think our demographics are like my homeland. 60% white.

Rhodesians were the last white people out of Africa, sorry bro

Youre still welcome though

post more pufffy vulvas and we'll make you an honorary aryan

My gran is a Rhodesian, she married an italian though so I am quite sure I would be considered a mexican or arab in USA

I wish I was white, im jealous of white people...

No shit?

Im 5% Southern European, you wont hear any Italian hate from me

Any based Rhodesian Gran stories you feel like sharing?

I don't. It's just kind of annoying that mestizo get to be the "real hispanics" when they have 3 percent Spanish DNA.

Dont be such a defeatist cuck, very few races are beyond redemption

What race are you?

>not nordic master race

Even white people are shitskins unless they have blue eyes/blonde hair

I dunno she has plenty.
Her best friend got killed by a crocodile when she was 10.

She speaks about the blacks back then as childlike bush animals.

I come here to learn about whites,sad to be a,mongol

If a shit skin is aware of the zog and actively fighting the kikes and muzzies they have a place amongst the whites. Also they can only race mix with genetically inferior whites, as the combining of the genes could make better children.

Black

I can understand that

What would you say your percentage of hispanic heritage is?

I wouldnt worry too much about the mestizo thing either, as they celebrate their table scraps remind yourself youre a white man in America. You hit the genetic fucking lottery.

Thats the response I was really aiming for

What keeps bringing you back, blackbro?

In America everyone is half this and half that. People are identify Irish on St. Patricks Day, and then they are Polish on Pulaski Day, and for Columbus Day they are Italian.

I'm here because my country have similar problems to your countries and i hate lefties.

Also this

Are Greeks white?

I'm ethnically Chinese. I don't think I'm white and I don't plan on being white. But I was born and raised in America and I love this nation. I can't stand globalism and kikery in general. I hate political correctness. I hate leftism. I like memes. That should sum it up pretty well.

It's fun

im trans-racial, i identify as a man of pure germanic descent, here i feel secure among my spiritual peers, at least until i save enough money for some contact lenses and a few bottles of bleach

slavic and hungarian, but still considered a shitskin bc muh brown eyes and prone to tanning. does Sup Forums still see me as a nigger or

i come here because literally everyone in the real world thinks i'm white, and if whites become a hated minority i will end up in that category. Sup Forums and informed racists irl are the only people that realize i'm not white

I'm 100% Iberian phenotype, my grandpa likes to LARP about us having Italian and French ancestry though, but I not sure about that.

I resent the fact that I'm half-asian and half-white. Wish I was full white. Life's not fair.

Your dad is stupid as fuck for not having a will. Sorry he died man and I really don't mean to insult him.

Chinks really are the true honorary Aryans

If we could replace our shitskins with anything besides other whites, itd definitely be you guys

Are you a beaner?

White beaner here, the locals consider me an honorary white.

>any skin of white

Only D&C kikes think youre non-white

Youre among brothers here, friend

no, half-iranian.

Pretty much this tbqh
I'm dark as night but my soul is white

That's white enough in my book. I've never understood what Sup Forums has against even full asians.

I've been here for the last 7 years. It's become a habit of mine.

Depends on what chinks, there's too many of them. The gook hordes need to stay in Asia we already have too many of them in the US.

Don't self hate. You're on Sup Forums, you are not a winner.

>he thinks whiteness is measured by the tone of your skin
sorry paco, but this is Sup Forums

Thanks, but remember this: don't trust a Chink from the mainland. The stupid ones are savages and the smart ones will backstab you for a dime.

You have to know the people you're dealing with.

Iranians are honorary as long as your not Muslim since you guys are indo-European

^
This, Asians are the ones who gave us gunpowder, paper, and the compass

Dominican (quadroon to be exact)

No reason really. Just boredom.

half iranian half russian. I come here because i hate the left and muslims.

Memes, just memes.

Also lurking the board for news on Murica's social trends helps determine what type of degeneracy would spread here and elsewhere.

T. Abdul bin Muhammad al-Razi

Greeks are whites raped over centuries by cockroach Turks

>all the losers who spam other boards whenever a Black person appears in a movie or a singer says they don't like Trump is nonwhite themselves
lel.

Gotta take a break from making Döner Kebab and spitting into them before giving them to germans sometimes.

No need to apologize, user, youre right

The irony is he had drafted a will that left his 3 kids everything before he met her. She somehow dug her gold digging claws into his psyche and he caved, us kids got an insurance payout of about 20k each while she got the house, the cars, the boat, the cash, his pension, everything else.

At the end of the day his children are adults, were all employed, we dont go hungry ya know? I can almost understand his way of thinking, if she sincerely loved him. Shes since proven she was here for the money and green card.

Its a life lesson. Dont believe the submissive chink meme. The sex might be amazing, but they will leave with nothing every time. Truth be told Im not convinced she didnt poison him. A healthy 54 year old man has a heart attack and before we got to the house she had already told police not to perform an autopsy. It was a certified shit show and Ive learned from his mistakes.

I was raised by a German and Italian and never had any reason to or felt any identification with anyone but whites, though I have a significant amount of Native American in me - Im a spic by ancestry

I come here because talking freely is important, I agree with a lot of the shit said here
Same reasons as any other poster

Where is your family originally from?if it's from the north east you probably have some italian or french since there was lot of trade going on and Italy and southern france(rosellon) used to be part of the habsburg monarchy so it wouldn't be so farfetched,anyways I'm pure spanish myself

To be more exact I have Spanish, French, Portuguese, and black Cuban ancestry. I look like a Muslim.

My moms side of family is Norwegian, my dads side is Swedish & Dutch... When I was a kid I was embarrased of my background for some reason, now I am proud and am glad my ancestors were bad ass VIKINGS!

>Iranians are honorary
you got things mixed up. Japanese are the honorary aryans, Iranians however are considered regular aryans.
They even got granted immunoty to the nuremburg laws:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany–Iran_relations#The_first_Pahlavi_era_and_Nazi_Germany

yeah i'm not muslim. thanks for the honorary-white-man card

youtube.com/watch?v=3MKFu1bqOS0

If you come here youre not the sort of person to be easily offended or give a fuck about someone else saying "mean" things

I'm white and I rip on shitskins all the time. Most folks on Sup Forums know that this stuff is banter.

>Why do you come here?

Why fuck you haven't left. I was here the days before /news/ and /i/. This is my turf and my homeland. Step off

Immigrated to the states,and believe with all my heart that the principles of the US constitution and western culture are the greatest in the world, and what I want my children to grow up under. Plus I had to put up with so much shit from leftists in college, called all kinds of names,which turned me away from those types for life.

Do you have pink nipples?

thanks man. i always get people asking if im a taconigger or a kike.

>all these hapas sucking their master's dick

For free discussion

Muhammed, Pajeet or Chang?

Kek is here
I come here for the memes shitposting and uncensored news.

To the shit skins they are

They're not really placing a target on their backs because they're anonymous, user.

I am mostly white, but don't deny I have at least 5% nigger gene. Am I white? Everyone respect me, whites and niggers. I think I would have a nice conversation with a white supremacist in real life, since I look more white.

i'm white

Half Mexican and Half Croatian
mixed with a lot things in between, only reason i'm right winged is tradition on both sides.
Great Uncle was in the SS

>tfw Sup Forums is just a bunch of shitskins larping as nazis

IT'S NOT FAIR

Yup,mainlanders only care for themselves,some of them sometimes for their close relatives but that's all,the whole cultural revolution and having to denounce your own family and having to push other starving people for food fucked their morals,nowadays they're getting better in some of the more humane aspects but still they are morally dead inside and as you say they only see you as a tool for something when they "befriend you"

I'm on a ship right now and the crew is Filipino. They're the best dudes to work with for that reason.

t. Longshoreman

This video is a leftists worst nightmare

Jews?