>Trump building the wall
>Trump limiting refugees
>Trump strengthening military
>Trump keeping his campaign promises
Fuck yes

>Trump removes pages about LGBT
>Trump removes pages about climate change

Fucking WHY

Why go out of your during your entire campaign to reassure LGBT people about how you care about them and will protect them from Muslims and then toss them in the trash after? Pressure from his cabinet?

Why does being a republican or democrat mean you HAVE to side with every single issue associated with that party, and can't think about each issue from your own perspective?

Why do you LGBT degenerates think you're entitled to our respect? Your entire subculture and identity is based on what you get off on sexually. What kind of empty existence is that? Maybe you need less recognition for being a bunch of whining children, ever thought of that?

He's protecting the LGBT community by defending the 2nd Amendment and keeping the Muslims out

the pages were deleted because everything was deleted, numbnuts.

the WH site cleans itself out every 4 years.

You gave him the Mandate.

Now trust his leadership.

Climate change is a fraud that exists off fake data from NASA and bullshit "models". CO2 is a greenhouse gas, but the earth isn't going to overheat until the atmosphere ignites and it becomes a star and then it continues to grow how and collapse into a black hole, and then suck all of the universe into it and destroy everything.

The ocean and space are two giant heatsinks that keep our global temperature stable. An increase in CO2 will not overheat the planet, but it will make plants healthier, larger, and require less water to process CO2 into oxygen.

The LGBT issue is paranoia. Trump love gays. You have nothing to fear from him, and he'll keep the republicans in line. Pace and lead. Pace and lead.

Let him lead.

He has standard Reagan Republicans all around him. That's why he cut funding to abortions in Africa and the middle east despite that being a great idea.

Trump is not the white nationalist dream candidate but he's pretty good compared to what we have and what we could have got.

>That's why he cut funding to abortions in Africa and the middle east despite that being a great idea.
A great idea for africans and middle easterners, but not for Americans. WHY should we pay for other countries mistakes? How are they going to solve their own problems if they depend on us to do everything for them forever?

Completely idiotic for American tax dollars to pay for foreign abortions, and I'm pro choice

OP he is removing the communist promotion agenda.

Watch the Yuri Bezmenov videos and educate yourself.

If you gay, you'll be fine.

Because the huge growth in Africa is going to spill into America and Europe? We should be doing all we can to stamp out their astronomic birth rates.

Kill yourself please

>Why go out of your during your entire campaign to reassure LGBT people about how you care about them and will protect them from Muslims and then toss them in the trash after? Pressure from his cabinet?

just stfu and kys

Only if we allow them to spill into here. If Europe wants to elect leaders that ruin their own countries with immigration that's on them

Sorry, I'm from a country that values personal freedom

>WHY should we pay for other countries mistakes?
He's not saying you should pay for other countries' mistakes. He's saying you should pay to covertly wipe out African/Middle Eastern foetuses.

Or we can not pay and let them destroy themselves with overpopulation and figure out how the rest of the world works

They are being allowed. Already. We should secure borders but also try to stop the flood at its source. Also lefties will think funding abortions in Africa is a good thing even though we'll really be doing it for hardcore population control.

LGBT bullshit has been way too focused on. It should not have the nr 1 priority of the world. It's still protected. but it's a minor issue, not a big one.

The world faces actual real problems rather than who some freak wants to do up the bum.

LGBT is a thinly veiled ultra leftist organization. No one cares that you're a fudge packer but you don't get to use it as a political tool

You actually fucking believed that he'd be this perfect fit with your values?
Plenty of people believed that.
News flash motherfuckers, he's a reality-tv star and somewhat corrupt businessman with an ego problem.

He didn't remove them you fucking retard. The white house website RESETS on new presidents. Obama had added those pages as extras.

It was done automatically. Stop getting your information from facebook.

Jesus it's just a fucking webpage

fbbp

/bread

Sucking cock doesn't give you your own space on the whitehouse.gov. You faggots really need to get your priorities straight

Freedom isn't free of consequences. Homosexuality is not only a sin, but one of the most disguting and vile degeneracies, that corrupts our moral standards.
However I agree with you on the climate change part.

You're wrong. Everything wrong and 'degenerate' about homosexuality isn't about homosexuality, but promiscuity. For every slutty, disease ridden homosexual there are a hundred heterosexuals in the same situation

True. But fucking men in the ass doesn't exactly help the white race.

1% of the population not reproducing is inconsequential, and would happen even if homosexuality didn't exist.

LGBT isn't a whitehouse issue. Who you're fucking doesn't matter to how the government handles tax revenue and safety enforcement. It's already illegal to attack or abuse someone for being LGBT, the government's job is done in that sector.

cry harder, faggot.

Gays are the reproductive equivalent of crazy people who eat sand. The useful urge to reproduce has been redirected somewhere where it can't possibly achieve anything.

Eating sand isn't "wrong" in the sense of individual morality, it's "wrong" in the much broader sense of your functionality as a living animal. Homosexuality is a spandrel that only exists to make your sister have more kids.

Are you scared faggot? lol
You are going to lose your minority status soon, pedo pervert.
Blame your people who asked for more and more privileges(as opposed to rights, which they always had) over normal people.

Because he just wanted the vote from lgbt degenerates

>Fucking WHY

This is why.
4/22

>Trump removes pages about LGBT

because it's fucking degenerate, why promote that shit

Why in the fuck would NASA fake data like this you stupid twat?

At least provide a source for your ludicrous understanding of physics.

Kek one of my friend asked me "why is he trying to get Mexico to pay for a useless wall? Why isn't he getting some important priorities done instead?"
>Trump literally soon all the important things first
>fags think their .gov page is more important than the border wall
They can be fucking patient; Trump hasn't sicced Mike "Deus Volt" on them yet.

Now let's be honest here, Rick Perry has as much business being Secretary of Energy as my dirty cum sock does being the next US flag

God damn shills our out today. Pew pew pew! The sites get deleted on transition of presidents, and they set their own up. Lgtbbbqp+- isn't a huge priority like the last administrations. Thanks for letting me correct your record.

You Ruskies really hate faggots, don't you? Am I right in assuming that most Russians connect pedophilia to homosexuality? And fag beating is common place?

I'm just trying to get an understanding here, nonpartisan

>atmosphere ignites and it becomes a star and then it continues to grow how and collapse into a black hole, and then suck all of the universe into it and destroy everything
I lost all hope for your sanity and intellect while I finished that sentence. you are fucking retarded