Billboard in Ukraine

Billboard in Ukraine.
Text above: "Ukraine is united and unbreakable".
Text below: "Work in Poland and Germany".

What do you think about Maidan and Poroshenko, pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lviv#Demographics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What do you think about Maidan and Poroshenko, pol?

Thanks Obama

Meh, not much to think about. Nothing really changed from an outsiders standpoint

>tfw going to Ukraine in 3 months

Do you blame or thank him?

What will you do in Ukraine?

hopefully fuck some sluts

but realistically just check out Kiev and Lviv. I found a crazy cheap plane ticket so I booked it on a whim

Poroshenko is a replacement corrupt. Literally no difference.

And Maidan revolution? It's a big meme.

are ukranians white niggers? mexico has higher standards of living somehow..

Ukraine is like a desolate rural village.

It's also funny how the lower board about work is in Russian.
Also almost all politicians, president, prime-minister etc - they pretend to be all patriotic and speak Ukrainian on official occasions, but then instantly switch to Russian when you don't need to pretend. This hypocrisy is really annoying.

I thought Ukraine was always poor, hearing news about criminal leagues, migrant workers, troubles paying Russian gas bills etc. was not unusual, but now after everything they seem hopelessly worse. I can see why people in Donbass don't want to end violence against Ukraine even though they may live even worse lives now.

Are you cпpaвжнiй patriot of your country or клятiй traitor of your great homeland?

"Thanks Obama" is a term used to mock Obama for his mistakes

Do you support Novorossiya?

> 5000 dead Russians in 3 years
Feels good

Thanks for explanation.
Who is that man on your image?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lviv#Demographics
Lviv in 1931:
50.4% poles
31.9% jews

>crimea is russian and not tatar

[TRIGGERED]

Ukraine had a chance at maidan, however after being stabbed in the back by your dear regime with crimea annexation and donbass war it is in dire economical situation.

Being locked between culture of corruption with oligarchy on one side and forcefull military assimilation & propaganda from "dear russian brothers" on another there is little hope for recovery.

And if it makes you happy, my russian friend, I have no kind words for you.

I don't really care that much what they do, I have nothing against them joining Russia or gaining a very strong autonomy inside Ukraine, but as an independent country it would be complete joke. Everyone would be rushing to move somewhere where they have a good living, those who support Ukraine would move there and rest to Russia, it would become no man's land if they got independence.

Maybe they will get annexed by Russia eventually if Putin is ready for another round of sanctions.

im pretty sure this billboard doesn't mentions poland or germany

Also this is probably 10-20 year progress, if things will calm down it will remain as part of Ukraine.

For me, I support neither Ukraine nor Novorossiya. They both are ruined, poor and criminal.

This is pretty much what it boils down to, the foreign powers pretty much said "screw it, at any cost" just to keep it out of the sphere of Russia completely and delivered to Ukrainian people to an oligarch

Sounds like Russia.

If you hate Russia, you can go to Ukraine, join their army and fight against Russia in real life.

Yes, Russia is the same. Just add better autocratic organisation and lots of natural reserves to sell.

Sadly but true.
I started this thread not because I am over-drunk with вoдкa and бoяpышник.
I only want to know the views of pol users.

>rabota v polshe / germanii

To be fair, Ukrainian crime rate is still lower, for example their murder rate is 500-1000% higher than in "normal" Europe, but it's much lower than in Mexico.

How good is Poroshenko's Ukrainian? I know that some politicians aren't good speakers, like that ex-boxer Klichko

Not that big one, but the one below, it's clearly written there

It was also a wish of half of it's people to get out of Russian influence. Split exactly along russification line.

Mostly it was provoked by autocratic actions of Yanukovich government that tried to suppress public opinion with force. Unlike Russia, in Ukraininan mentality this was completely unacceptable and was met with mass protests.

During protests general public was not aware of geopolitical consequences, and risk of aggressive actions by Russia.

>*krainians
>*kraine
>existing
>/x/

next time read the whole thread before replying and type a segmented reply.

you're not on wykop anymore friend.

Economical quarantine would be enough for now. However trump.

Can anyone explain to me why poland and *kraine have similar population sizes but seeing *krainians on Sup Forums is quite rare where as polish is very common? Hell I see Belarus more than *krain.

Daily reminder that Russians who visit Sup Forums are overwhelmingly libshit and jerk off to anime and blame bootin for all their misery in life

Just ask these 5th colu- I mean esteemed Russian free thinkers

Immigrated ivan? Or just visiting?

Third Gen. Canadian-Ukrainian here.

My thoughts...

Ukraine has a long way to go before it's a legit country.

Ukraine is fucking corrupt. Yanukovych and his family and friends where pirates.

It was inevitable. The time for peaceful reform and anti-corruption was during the Orange Revolution. The failure of the elites and oligarchs to cut their losses and become legit is why Maidan was so violent.

They had 10 years to fix things. And they didn't.

Could Euromaidan (and the clashes) have been more civil? Possibly.

I think Poroshenko is also corrupt, but a little less so. I know the EU isn't popular but if it's Russia (which basically wants to turn back the clock and make the Soviet Union again, but this time with less communism and more cushy goverment positions for Putin and friends).

If it's Russia Vs. EU at least the EU has laws, and standards.

In the meantime I don't blame any Ukrainian for leaving. There is no opportunity there.

Ukrainians prefers 2ch .
This site is like Sup Forums but there are predominately russian and ukrainians users.

>work in the adjacent country
>work in the country adjacent to that

Not really that weird. The idea a Russian might be struggling with is "work".

Poroshenko considers Russia the enemy of Ukraine, but he still has a factory in our town Lipetsk.

is Lenin

he is a mushroom

Yes, pretty much that.
Not any more as far as i know. But it took him a lot of time to get rid of that.

Probably because their english skills are shit.

Goddamn that pic of the sunflower field looks squashed
They really should hire someone who can use photoshop

Ukraine is joke to you?!

yeah they have different problems like no running water or no heating

I thought they had just become that poor, Krautchan was full of shitposting Ukrainians before their war, but then I got rangebanned for funposting and thought fuck that place, a lot of time passed and finally started posting somewhere with flags and almost no Ukrainians are here.

they are all descendants of kgb jews

'hi im from america would you like some bread?'

and everyone lived happily ever after

>jerking off to animu
>blaming putin
>bad
wew

>rosa luxemburg
Disgusting hag, delet

>Mostly it was provoked by autocratic actions of Yanukovich government that tried to suppress public opinion with force. Unlike Russia, in Ukraininan mentality this was completely unacceptable and was met with mass protests.
What are you even talking about? The Ukrainian nationalists clearly state that their "enemies" must be eradicated, just read some Dontsov or other ideologists, one of them even said that half of UKRAINIANS should be exterminated if this could help their national struggle. It's the most retarded nationalist movement beside German nazism.

Is this true, that Ukrainian nationalism was nonexistant in Russian Empire times, but thanks to Lenin it became relevant?
I guess I shouldn't really hate him because he played pretty big role in us getting independence, but he really wrecked Russian unity with communism if that is true.

Lot of people say USSR industrialized Russia, but I think it would have happened naturally even without communism as well, you can't remain agricultural peasant country with so easy access to central European industrialized countries. That kind of style will spread.

I thought you hate speaking russian. Every time I see Ukrainians struggling to communicate and some Poles trying to help them in russian, Ukrainians behave like they were insulted. I don't think anyone actualy tries to insult them.