I know Sup Forums doesn't like to believe it but thanks to trap music many white girls love black guys

I know Sup Forums doesn't like to believe it but thanks to trap music many white girls love black guys
When are you guys going to conbat it by starting your own musical project and making your own sound whats popular?
The jews don't control the media it's the music man

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/5ti51gfl
youtube.com/watch?v=k0X4U96OnpA
youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98
youtu.be/2-ujTjBSqsk
youtube.com/watch?v=gRRpLjEaqxs
youtu.be/thJ-z1lbb0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>stickers in the keys
come on man is not that hard, take them off its like having little wheels in your bike

I already do my own music thing.

>Not using an mpc1000
>Not just using a midi controller
It's current year

i already do but i only do it for personal enjoyment

clyp.it/5ti51gfl

Vintage synth is superior to Midi in every way
Not OP but I personally use an SY77 for organic sounds and use that MIDI port to use different programs
MIDI controllers are the biggest jew of all time

Cute Flan, my dude. What other fumos u got?

I bet you buy $900 turntable needles too.

Not using reaper instead of nigger tier fruityloops. As reaper is not limited by ram. It will use all your ram. Fl only max 2gig. And then you can load Kontact 5 with all the add ons and maschine 2 and with a cheap midi keyboard you have a better studio that is mobile and versatile than a fucking mpc using a disk drive I mean really this isnt 1988 thats like using the nasa moonshot computers instead of a smartphone just wat. Chop beats in maschine. Do piano rolls in reaper and load massive and Kontact for bass and synth and every instrument ever mad. Guitar heads should use native instruments guitar rig 5 and a midi pedal and stop paying the pedal and amp jew. T- fashy producer genius dropping names for you fashy kids to google ans get gud.

kek, roasted

Seriously, if half of america voted for trump, and half of Britain voted for Brexit, then you be sure that is a large market for alt-right rap.

If there comes a rapper with the technical skills and charisma and he jumpes on the pepe/meme train or whatever he is going to become the biggest rapper in the game.

Its just crazy to think that there is no rappers currently filling that internet alt-right, manosphere spot etc.

link to soundcloud or gtfo :)

>dropping names

All I see are memes.

Haha I have a sticker on all my C keys, been playing for 2 months, doing really well

If 5 year olds can find C without stickers so can you, user. It's not like it's particularly tricky.

I dont have a soundcloud. I rubbed shoulders with the hip hop community at the national and international level as a inner circle friend and stuidied for a decade to get good. I have made tons of tracks to find my own sound. I have fifteen years writing lyrics and a lot longer living life and studying geopolitical shit to have something worth listening to. Now im polishing my turds before I fling them. All in good time /kommando. But this is not about me. Get the programs I said off a torrent and build a sample library and practise. A scene needs more than one dude making good tunes. Listen to some 21 pilots and ffdp and imagine the god emperor on a space crusade and write a good soundtrack. Thats what im doing.

>it's an RP thread now

Immediate red flag if a girl likes any kind of nigger music. It's almost helpful, weeds out the bad ones.

Will only consider a girl if the only pop music they like is country, and are more into 60s-80s music

>rappers
>skills
why would any self respecting european listen to nigger music? why?

You can't go making white music popular again when you can't even explain your setup without dipping into niggerbonics. RAPEFUGEE DETECTED

> spotted the cousin fucker with bad teeth who lost their home to a twister
> spotted the jew who fights with identity politics when someone encouraged white kids and young adults to get FREE programs of the best caliber to start a musical movement to affect political change in the public mind where its needed.

I know I'm great cunt I dont need you to suck my Internet penis777

rock, techno, jazz and hip hop originated from black people.

classical music is gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=k0X4U96OnpA

what did you pay for it? vintage digital keyboards are nice even just for the presets most of the time. the sound designers back then had totally different goals so it's a nice way to get away from all the cookie-cutter shit modern companies stuff their software with.

i recently sold all my hw+eurorack because software+midi controllers is a lot quicker for me. in the end it's all about getting shit down fast, if i want the kind of sonic characteristics associated with hardware i can easily approximate them with a few fx chains and fake analog summing.

don't waste money on hardware, discipline and a clear intention of what you want can replace them 100%

reaper is god-tier, max/msp is nice if you're into LSD and coding

ableton FL bitwig can go suck dick
pro tools and cubase are just memes
renoise is cool but overly specific

its allright, just take them out at some point

its easy, 2 black keys section is the C - E part, 3 black keys is F - B

white people invented rap music

it came from early viking chanting in rhyme and used bass drums. Rap was invented in Sweden in the 9th century.

is there any music production related board? i know Sup Forums isn't, and forums/reddit really suck

i see your mpc and raise you a korg triton.

i think sample waveform synthesis is much richer than analog synthesis. but i like the concept of creating natural instruments from physical modelling.

im creating my own keyboard using a smartphone as operating system.

You're desperate for anyone too though, that's why you're trying to hype yourself up and RP in this little thread.

Face it, you're just a useless dilettante.

come at me

hmmmm
youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98

>Women falling for blacks because of sexually aggressive trap music
Makes me think

a true aryan finn

>I rubbed shoulders with the hip hop community at the national and international level as a inner circle friend and stuidied for a decade to get good. I have made tons of tracks to find my own sound. I have fifteen years writing lyrics and a lot longer living life

>Listens to some 21 pilots

get a grip you fucking poser

>not writing your own music software in Python

Nice sy77 is on my list to add to my collection. I'm posting from our van on tour right now. We have appropriated certain black styles of music to blend with psychedelic rock. Fortunate for me 5/6ths of our band is red pilled. Being a trump supporter in the rock n roll world is pretty much the most rebellious thing you can do as musicians these days.

>audio processing in python instead of C/C++
heck even js would be preferrable

/prod/ thread in Sup Forums but im pretty sure its an elaborate troll to demoralize new producers

Goes to house / techno club tons of Asian and White qts. Goes to trap show bunch of ugly fat girls and brain dead niggers. I'm cozy over here bruv luckily trap is a fad that is close 2 over

>classical music is gay.
triggered

listening to mahler right now

youtu.be/2-ujTjBSqsk

>psychedelic rock

What makes rock psychedelic to you? pedals? semitones/minor thirds?

kek

But I read a book of tupac's poetry called the rose that grew from concrete when i was a little shitlib kid, my black friend let me read it when i went to his house one time desu

>FREE programs
>Get the programs I said off a torrent

communist detected

watmm

was never into pushing pads being a sample keyboardist, but i like to see shit in action.
youtube.com/watch?v=gRRpLjEaqxs

In reality that's close to $2000 worth of software he's suggesting you plunk down for

Spotted the sand nigger

>Goes to club in the USA

found your problem

>thanks to trap music

Millenial detected lmao

I only listen to touhou music.

maybe Sup Forums production thread similar to the fashwave stuff
results will be equally shitty but who cares it could start a new thing or 2
would be fun to have it all be anonymously shared, no authorship whatsoever. would also make spotting certain anons rare and collectible.
the fact that its Sup Forums-based would give it the necessary notoriety
buzzfeed writing "the alt right has its own music now and here's why it sucks and you should listen to bad&boujee instead"

It isn't designed to do real-time stuff, though it's actually possible to write surprisingly fast Python if you use numpy. For stuff that isn't too complicated it usually spits out a .wav file in a fraction of the time it takes to play it.

>hipster/10
Thats not even a genre.

Also, we already have something, but it's only one person. More people of high energy/quality should jump in.

youtu.be/thJ-z1lbb0o
Plus, the kikes keep flagging their videos and taking them down

those developers deserve credit.

mozart wouldve only dreamed of such things of having a full orchestra on your coffee table.

To me all good music is psychedelic because it can change your mood and state of mind. Nothing to do with effects or scales or intervals all tho they can all play into the final result.

If you don't make music with one of these you're not white.

isnt that place equal parts æ/BoC/afx worship and not much else?

>trap music

Trannies have their own genre of music now?

Right, and I own K9U/Massive, but user was advertising them as freeware and suggesting they made hardware obsolete.

>conbat

good stuff.

they do the exact same on Sup Forums, but see there's always some guy who uploads an 40sec autechre snippet and says "this is my first thing guyz" and really demoralizes everybody in the thread

there's also people desperate for attention to his own track who comment "good job man, really liked X" to everybody and ruins constructive criticisim

isn't there any collaborative online daws? that would be better

opn did replica on that one didnt he?

gimmicky.
pads are limiting though.

infact the only good thing about that is the effects.