A U.S. marine drinks the blood of a cobra at a military base in Chon Buri province, Thailand

>A U.S. marine drinks the blood of a cobra at a military base in Chon Buri province, Thailand

Your move Russia

Just existing in Russia seems worse than this

I see what you are doing leaf and I'm not going to give you the pleasure of a niggeridk joke sir fuck you leef

Our dykes are tougher than Europe's men

BLACKED

how does that not make you sick

SHIT NIGGA TAT REALLY MAKE ME THINK EHAT IF DAT WAS MUH DIK EAAAAWW SHEEEIIIITTTTTT NUGGAGA

SUCK DAT NIGGA DICK WHITE BITCH

Hey everybody let's be fuckingleafs and make a ashirthread erry day

Some women eat feces. A little snake blood won't do you harm.

I'm glad to see hazing is still alive in the Marines

>80% of the world unironically thinks like this

Russians know that the only purpose women have in anything resembling the armed forces, is to look qt.

Keep your bulldykes to yourself.

hot

why though
poor snek

hey some of you guys are OK don't be fucking leafs who post on Sup Forums tomorrow

HAhaha that was only a joke you see the reality is that none of you guys are ok

she has a cocaine bugger

this really activated my prostate
it really stirred up my nut juices
hmmm

enjoy your snake aids !

>drinking blood, not even once.

>that tiny frontal cranium
Color me surprised

She can suck the blood out of my cobra.

Fuck off ya nip fuck

>Your move Russia

Well we just let our women to post cool selfies in their blogs. Nothing more. Patriarhy god bless it.

My boyfriend was in the Marines and he said most the people who joined are fucking crazy and joined just to kill so honestly I'm not surprised or impressed by this.

It's more than likely an American military member stationed in Japan

SNAKE EEAATEERRRR

Sorry, that's not a US Marine....that's a woman

>came here to post this
Fucking brilliant.

how dis make u feel mammalboi

Muh dick

we aren't supposed to ask and you're not supposed to tell

christ shia le faggo seems 120% unhinged wtf is wrong with this dude

Thanks, Sweden.

>muh hazing

that one's pretty tame 2bh.

kek;d

imho comfort battalions should be a thing

WHOA DUDE! THATS FUCKING EPIC! THAT GIRL POWER! SHES A BLOODTHIRSTY SAVAGE WARRIOR DUDE, SHES HARDCORE MAN! SHE'S OBVIOUSLY AN INCREDIBLY COMPETENT FIGHTER WHO WILL KILL MANY RUSSIANS SHOULD WAR HAPPEN, AND DEFINITELY WILL NOT BE A LIABILITY ON THE BATTLEFIELD, BEING AN OVERALL WORSE SOLDIER BOTH PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY COMPARED TO THE MEN SHE WILL BE FIGHTING!! SHE DRANK SNAKE BLOOD, SHES FUCKIN NUTS!!! GIRLS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kek

The venom is only contained in two small sacs in the snake's jaw. Fun fact, the snakes themselves can die if they injest their own venom.

>keep the bulldykes to yourself
t b h normie women are cancer to the military but bulldykes can kind of fit in unless if they are the tumblr kind

Relax.

tries to jumpstart his dead career back into relevancy by forcing his face back into the public eye and things didn't turn out quite the way he had hoped

You don't even need to dignify it with a response my Rigger friend

Do they even still use Rigger?

-Burgerbro

the inject the venom into everything they ingest you fucking retard

I heard spetz train crawling through pools of blood.

>feeding is a proof of toughness

>Just existing in Russia seems worse than this

kek

nice to know when those cobras tool up and attack the USA you'll be able to handle them.

I drank something icky.
I'm tough.

Haha, it looks like she's sucking a dick. I like dick jokes.

>woman
>muhreen

Difference between venomous and poisonous. Blood of snake, which is not poisonous, is no more dangerous than uncooked blood of any other animal. The venom doesn't enter in to it unless you literally bite in to a venom sac.

Fuck off, Mario.

>treading on snek
Bad move

>Flag
Not even surprised at this point

Underrated.

>Germany
>Scat video

Checks out...

SERPENT'ED

>[modern day U.S. military]
What sort of dumb fuckery is this? It's not shit for training. Its not like it's good for one's health. It's not ballsy, or hardcore, and if it was supposed to be then it's a fail because it looks like the dumbest shit ever. The hell is this about? Was there a satanic sexual cult leader in charge that day?? Are faggots running the military?

>I joined the U.S. Marine Corps to fight for my country
>Now I'm sitting here on my knees with my mouth hanging wide open surrounded by other Marines as some dude in front of me holds a snake and squirts its blood in my mouth, in some sort of faggoty bukkake-esque SHIT SHOW. And guess what? They want me TO SWALLOW. NO SPITTING! You can't make this up!
>Do YOU have what it takes to defend your country?
>The fondled, the pounded, the bukkaki faggots.
>I mean, the few, the proud, the Marines.

It gets the respect of the local chieftains.

>Your move Russia

is it a "who is the dumbest contest"?

is it alabama black snake?

>muh marine strong!
I have the upmost respect for our military but this is just embarrassing. Seems like something barbaric that ISIS or some somali niggers would do.

Just cut to the chase and shoop this into a bukkake scene already. We're all waiting for it.

Lol

>not showing their faces but their feces

100% haram