Hand over the quick rundown

Bogdahnoff. I come to you with a proposition.

I have seen your vast intelligence make ripples in the fabric of the dimensions. I invite us to join forces to bring true conservatism to the galactigates.

With my interdimensional powers and vast armies of skelegates, we will surely be unstoppable. No doubt this would also serve to be a great learning experience for my apprentice, Bahrron Trump.

What say you, Bogdahnoff?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
youtube.com/watch?v=vHmHN64pJ5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can someone give me a

I need more Ted Cruz in my life, even if it's cut with tepid Bogposting

Heh, OK kid......you got some moves.

Reddit, pls go

include me in screencap

kekekekeekekekekekekek

how the fuck did you do that?

>mods are here

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>this is what they heard: youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor
>the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear of the Bogdanoffs

Oh shit.

DEJA VU

I HAVE BEEN INTHIS PLACE BEFORE

> ROGERJNRGJNIRWLBKRBRWEJKLBRGLBJKRGJKBRGBJKLBJKLLBJKR +ENTER
hacked

Igor Yourievitch Osten-Sacken-Bogdanoff and Grichka Yourievitch Osten-Sacken-Bogdanoff, (or Bogdanov) (born on 29 August 1949 in Saint-Lary, Gers, France) are masters of the Rothschilds, rulers of France, Luxembourg, and Andorra. In public eyes, they are French celebrities, producers, bankers, Templar Knights, Vatican Archivists, politicians, writers, physicists and scientific essayists who since the 1970s have presented various subjects in science fiction, popular science and cosmology. They were involved in a number of controversies, most notably what is known as the Bogdanov affair and, lesser known to the public eyes, having contact with the aliens, possessing high psychic abilities and high IQ reputed to be as high as 615.

The Rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs who are in contact with aliens and are rumoured to possess psychic abilities. Bogdanoffs control France, Luxembourg and Andorra with an iron fist since they own castles and banks all over the world. They are the direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line and will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be the first city). The Bogdanoff Brothers also possess the ability to surpass the speed of light, however this has not been observed in scientific literature as humans do not yet have a grasp on quantum mechanics and quantum superposition. Due to this ability of theirs, they can manipulate time itself and travel interdimensionally.

>when meme magic creates an error in the matrix

dont u kno it :^)

what is this jew magic

SWAGLORD WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>SWAGLORD WILL NOT DIVIDE US

boglmao

what's this?

what

!?

WHAT IS THIS TYPE OF JEW MAGIC

AAAAAAAAAAHHH

Hi /s4s/

Proof of them being ancient gods/ancient blood line, they are transforming to more closely resemble their ancestor.

There is zero actual evidence of them ever having plastic surgery.

Yo what the fuck

The kek is strong with this one

>What did he mean by this

devil magic

Shut up, you ugly face.

Phoneposter can't see shit, pls share

IT'S HAPPENING

WTF?

this is a hard pill to swallow...

So no more mods on this board?

in addition to this while still infants they created our timeline (along with countless others) while day dreaming after lunch, now much older (several hundred times the age of this universe) they have decide to devote two versions of themselves into our as we have called on their favorite toy (kek) that was also involved in there daydream and they feel obligated to honor what kek stand for so they have been chaotically manipulating these timeline to pols will. But this is all well known, what I think we are looking for is a brief walkthru of who they are as individuals

>all these newfag replies having never seen swaglord post

go back to [s4s] swaglord, your people need you

The call

Shhh... It's better this way

I don't understand this meme. Can someone give me a quick rundown?

New universe

Waht

so this is the power of the bogpill huh

Here's your quick rundown.

Prepare to be Bogpilled

youtube.com/watch?v=vHmHN64pJ5Q

Can't everyone take you a slow walkup?

Is this how you did i t mr swaglord?

>out of all Sup Forums memes swaglord likes this one
Pleb tier

MODS=GODS MODS=GODS MODS=GODS MODS=GODS MODS=GODS MODS=GODS
>MODS=GODS MODS=GODS MODS=GODS MODS=GODS MODS=GODS MODS=GODS
MODS=GODS MODS=GODS MODS=GODS MODS=GODS MODS=GODS MODS=GODS
>MODS=GODS MODS=GODS MODS=GODS MODS=GODS MODS=GODS MODS=GODS

I have now taken the bogpill

Include me in screencap!

Is this how you did i t mr swaglord?

""

(You)

oh shit it's happening

stay woke

How many languages do they speak Sup Forums?

>implying swaglord didn't force the meme

what the fuck

OF ALLLLLLL MY YERRS I'VE NEVER SEEN THIS JEW MAGIC ON 4CHIN, I BELIEVED IT WAS A MYTH! WITNESSEDDDDDDDDDD

I'll start.

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>this is what they heard: youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk [Open]
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor
>the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear of the Bogdanoffs

Hmm

shitty gif for posterity

Bogpill
[x]swallowed
[ ] not swallowed

screencap me in the include

MODS JANITORS BTFO

>Inspect element
let's see if this works!

stop this heresy at once

Your meme is even worse lad

nope

IT'S HAPPENING

sure is forced meme in here

Mods coming around

Bogdanoff hack elite hackers.

You just need a
Q U I C K R U N D O W N

U

I

C

K

R

U

N

D

O

W

N

THE MODS HAVE FINALLY ACCEPTED THE BOGPILL

Lel

WHAAAA

Wew my least favorite memes all together in one post.

I'll just leaf this here

>3 sets of trips
Kek confirms.

fuck off rothschild monkey

Do you even know how it works?

>Igor ? The quick rundown. Activate it.
>Yes, brother.

nice.

Shit, sorry
Dubs.

Define Trips

Saved

I'm a moron who got confused by 3 sets of doubled integers.
Sorry.

What in the f-