Drumpfers will LITERALLY defend this shit

Drumpfers will LITERALLY defend this shit.

DRUMPF BTFO

Trump wants to help vets
Trump is not literally a Republican

>money for war/jails
So does Obama.
>walls
They do not want any wall, they want to bend americans 90° and have them raped in the ass.
>veterans
Does not look like they are getting their money if they voted for Trump.
>healthcare
Money stolen from the people working wich were being taxed to death
>education
You mean turning them into perverts incapable of thinking about anything except "muh white privilege" ?

How can there be veterans without war?
How can there be education with bullies in the classroom instead of a jail cell?

>democrats use money for education

Conservashits are fucking retarded desu senpai

US doesn't have any money
It will collapse under it's own weight

OP BTFO

Hey sweetie
Hey honey
Hun listen......you still lost baby.

>Don't like slavery? Don't buy a slave.

You're fucking retarded if you actually believe this shitty propaganda.

That logic though...

>we won we won we won
>doesnt matter if fatty bankrupt betrayed our ideals and cucked the party

Ever notice how Dems would like to just give all that money to Hollywood/Sports jerkoffs...Yeah, much better use of it. KANYE IS A GENIUS SENPAI! Stay woke.

Don't like pedophiles? Don't have kids.

Like democrats care about vets. oh yeah that va hospital sure was great under obama. Faggot.

>dont want kids? dont have unprotected sex

He's been in office a week, and your blaming him for the troubles that have afflicted vets since the Civil War.

Hello sweetie, you seem to have forgotten a "slave" is a person not a commodity.

Obama had 8 years. Four of which he had a blank check.

Get bent.

>have you noticed that republicans always have money for necessary things
>but never for subsidizing the undeserving poor
Yes, I have noticed that.

Not funding VA is a non-partisan issue. Fuck them, nobody forced them to go overseas and get PTSD.

Shit is retarded.

What did Obama do for Veterans, healthcare, and education?

ACA didn't cover healthcare, but insurance.

Keep thinking that, toots.

So is a baby.

Trump supports increasing veteran benefits.

Libcucks created Common Core, which made kids dumber.

Because Healthcare and Education would be the responsibility of the individual involved. Work harder and provide for yourself.

Veterans would not have problems if society didn't rely on human walls to do the work of real walls. The vast majority of injured veterans are a result of America's inability to properly weigh the value of a citizen versus that of foreign casualties.

They started blaming Trump for Syria's bombs too as soon as he won the vote.

>liberals talking about veterans like its something they care about
Sage

The fuck are you talking about? Medicare, Medicaid, and welfare programs form almost half the budget.
As for education, there's only so much money you can throw at a problem like that before it becomes useless. Note that I actually would like a bigger budget for education

He wants to help vets, replace Obamacare with a better alternative and give kids more choices than just public school.

Don't like rape? Don't commit one.

Don't take my right to rape away, fascist.

>Education would be the responsibility of the individual involved. Work harder and provide for yourself.

You realize kids are 5 when they start going to school right?

Don't reply, sage if your butt hurts so hard you have to reply.

>Don't like guns, take them away from everyone else

Walls, wars and jails create more money. They are like an investment.

>

>always have money for walls
>this is a one time deal
>always
>always
>always

why are liberals so stupid, Sup Forums?

underrated

i really wish poor people could figure this one out

Don't act like Obama was a peaceful president just because he belonged to the blue team.

No we don't, that's why we have a huge debt.

Yes, Trump never mentions Veterans at all. Very astute observation on your part.

Liberalism is a mental disorder and character defect.

I like to watch you cry. It gives me such a hard-on. Do you know what a hard-on is? Cunt? Have you ever heard of a boner? An erection? A blood-engorged penis? No? A hard-on is for you. That’s right. Just for you. It’s what defines your entire existence. It’s what made you. It’s what drove your stupid fucking father to plug your disgusting pig-slut of a mother and produce you. But it’s more than that. Because, really, your father’s imbecility and your mother’s greed are hardly worth dwelling on here. An erection, which is another name for a big fucking hard-on, is what forces men—lesser men—to lower themselves to even consider women. You didn’t know that, did you? You see, men and women are very different, and yours is a rather sorry lot.

Obama perpetuated wars in the Middle East during his entire Presidency, as well as maintained prisons like Gitmo despite his campaign promises to eliminate them, and you want to blame this on REPUBLICANS?

Delusional idiot.

Also Trump isn't paying for the fucking wall, those greasy Mexicans are paying!

>occupydemocrats

Have you noticed democrats never have enough money?

>Abortion
>Heatlh ((care))

Aside from W Bush (which is stretching it), what Republican went to a major war?

Remember FDR?

I know this is bait, but there are people who believe this.

A good example of a liberal: Some overpaid liberal twit in SF was bloviating about Trump threatening Federal money, if they continued to be a sanctuary city. He made a comment along the lines of " Well, if he does that, we won't have any police, because that's the first thing that will be cut!"

Which is complete bullshit.

Any time a liberal is asked to CUT a budget, they can never find anything to cut. Reducing the budget by ONE DOLLAR means, no cops, no libraries, no parks, no firemen - it's a complete lie, a complete fraud, and I hope Trump nails them to the wall over it.

Republicans, going back to Reagan, have wished someone could be elected who would hold the government to the same standards as business - acountability, profitability, reducing waste, and performance. Well, we got one, and he's going to run the country like a business - and all of the lazy, do-nothing civil servants who cannot be fired for fucking up are quaking in their little snowflake boots. Great!

Maybe the cunt at the DMV will be a little nicer when her performance reviews actually matter, and complaints about her behavior count.

And, to any libs who believe this graphic, you haven't been paying attention. Repubs try to fund things, but LIBERALS like Pelosi block it. The Veterans Administration is a national embarassment, and Obama did NOTHING to fix it. We've been throwing billions of dollars down the black hole known as the US educational system, with falling test scores and growing illiteracy as a result. The Dept. Of Ed. has traditionally been a liberal bastion who refuses to change ANYTHING, especially if a Repub tries it.

Our country is basically at a standstill, at the Federal level. They do nothing, when they do bother to, it takes forever, is flawed, and so far off budget that it's horrific. It's one of the biggest scams going - and it was all done to lock in Dem votes.
It's over. Boo hoo.

all that trump needs to do to fix democrat states is just threaten the funding of the national highway system.

You should send all liberals and not working black people to California, have them rule themselves(without police/military help) for 4 years while not letting them travel to other states and then see if they want to continue with democrats.

What money did Obama put towards veterans?

How is there not money for veterans?

I'm literally getting my college paid for, no matter how expensive, I also get 1800 a month while Im at school along with a 500 book stipend, I could go to the VA and set uo appointments so I can get even more money.

The problem isn't that there isn't enough money for veterans, the problem is the people who run the VA are retards and theres too many scumbags cheating the system i.e trying to claim PTSD for being on the others of a base that got mortared

No, the money doesn't go to Hollywood. The money goes to unions, and then back into Democrat pockets through campaign donations. And then the Dems go and hire their Democrat friends for Fed contracts.

The Dem party, the liberal elite, the people like Pelosi and Schumer and Boxer, and Hillary and Bill most of all, have been getting outragously wealthy from American tax dollars and blatant corruption.

And none of that ill gotten gain, not a dime, is spent on veterans, education, or healthcare. No, it's spend on mansions in Washington DC, for multi-million dollar apartments and 25K weddingg dresses for Chelsea Clinton.

Wake up, people. The fastest route to wealth now is in politics. They're all millionaires, and too many of them are billionaires, the money earned while they were in office. Trump is a billionaire, but he wasn't in an elected office when he made that money. If you can't tell the difference, shut up and sit the fuck down, stupid.

(not a republican here but right-ish libertarian) not many wars except bush but we really should take more care of libertarians

>it's
Du menar its, it's är endast en förkortning av "it is".

Why do veterans deserve anything? They took a job, are they incapable of making a living like an adult?

I'll bite
Veterans- leeches
Healthcare- fuck paying for your vagina
Education- yes let's indoctrinate kids that's it's ok to have a penis if you're a girl

I have several teachers in my family. From listening to them for years, I have a good idea of what the problem is. We spend billions, if not trillions on education - but schools are going broke, and can't afford things like textbooks, or art supplies. One relative is an art teacher, her budget for the entire school year is $100. She only makes 42k a year, has two kids, and mortgage. She keeps having to switch schools, because she's not political, and she can't get tenure without sucking up to the libs in the administration. Class sizes are enormous, and they're constantly being monitored for un-PC behavior, racism, sexism, whatever - she's terrified of interacting with her students now, she's seen so many fired or sued for simply being a human being.

Where does the money go?

Unions, and Washington. The unions take the money, and then go play golf. There are tens of thousands of people in Washington who are "consultants" and design "programs" to "enrich diversity", and the result is textbooks, pamplets and training for teachers they have to take, full of liberal indoctrination. The result? Test scores are abysmal, schools are crime scenes, and teachers quit unless they're truly dedicated. Lets see you teach when common core is shoved down your throat. My relative teaches art, she says the kids get to do actual art 1/3 of the time, the rest is forced curriculum on climate change, racism, and sexual harassment.

Want to fix education? Get rid of the Dept. Of Education. Break the teacher's unions. Stamp out the Bill and Malinda Gates Foundation, the leading proponent of Common Core. Get rid of Common Core. Let states run their schools as they see fit, and claw back the taxes that never reach them, but are taken in their name.

Education has been 100% liberal since the 60's, and the horrific state of education in this country is 100% on them.

Wtf... I hate borders, national security and the law now

When you're talking about the VA, you're usually talking about wounded vets who can't make a living.

See, we make a deal with those that serve - give us your service, and after a certain amount of time, we'll take care of you, no matter what happens. They literally put their health and lives on the line. They die overseas, so you can shitpost on Sup Forums without a Mullah dragging your fat ass into a sharia court.

A lot of veterans serve, retire, use services like the VA and the GI Bill, and it's great. But too many are being treated horrifically, after being wounded in battle, and that's the problem.

Why do they deserve anything? You should have your pasty cowardly white flabby ass beaten down daily for even thinking that, you pathetic worm.

Democrats can't comprehend the idea that people should choose what to do with their own money.